It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Jesse Ventura gone? phew I can post this :D

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Jesse got me big time
and unfortunatly he is right and his arms are bigger than mine..in fact his arms are bigger than my legs.
I really wanted to post this.

But I thought he could and would find me and kill me If I did so.
Funny as Puck guy and what a character

We need more like him, made my day that did

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

That's hilarious! I never heard that story, makes what you asked even funnier!

I like Jesse but I just don't think he will be able to ever pull off a presidential run, not that he isn't capable.
Too many skeletons and as long as we are in a two party monopoly it just won't happen. Unless the old government eventually just dies off or everyone takes to the street as in ABQ this week it will always fall short. People are addicted to there lifestyles and don't want to discomfort themselves enough to make a stand. Sure everyone is game to make a protest but tell them they need to give up stuff and the number dwindles. Tell them they may get hurt, smaller still. Tell them they may have to die, only a couple left!
That has been the real problem with change in this country.

And girls do not find this sexy!

edit on 4/2/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I saw that exchange. I thought it was a hoot.

I liked it when Gov Ventura was elected.
I'm not a fan of his TV series ... but I am a fan of him beating the system and getting elected.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

LOL - In my mind I was talking in his tone-of-voice when reading his responses in the thread.

Arnie "If it bleeds...we can kill it"

Jessie "I Ain't got time to bleed"

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Keep in mind he still is a member of ATS boymonkey74...

Better watch your back...

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'm really glad you put this thread up. I wanted to applaud you for taking the slight (if that was the intent) so well.
I probably would have shriveled up and blown away like so much dust.

Ventura immortalized you, brother!!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

GHA!! MY EYES, MY EYES!!!

Aaarghhhh....
yeah, that's just sick.

But -- what skeletons does Jesse have?

@OP: You took it like a champ. I like Jesse, I was telling my husband about his platform (if we decide for him that he should run - which he clearly puts on the people making sure he gets on the ballot in all 50 states - according to the interview with his son - did you guys watch that? I can't think of ONE THING I disagree with him on so far).

But hey - what's a Ginger with small arms to do???
LOL!!
You're famous now, man...personally dissed by Jesse Ventura - be sure to save it to your hard drive!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i don't know what you asked him, but this clip speaks volumes and works on so many levels, thanks for putting it up.
someone with a deathwish should enquire about all those feather boas & days of rampant tyrannosaur sex

that pic of the muscle man has to be photoshopped!?
what a league of extraordinary gentlemen

edit on 2-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: i always like this picture....

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Indeed, dignity under fire boymonkey!

BTW, I didn't think you chastised him, it was an attempt to lighten the mood near as I could tell.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

boymonkey74
Jesse got me big time
and unfortunatly he is right and his arms are bigger than mine..in fact his arms are bigger than my legs.

Oh man...you actually did it, didn't you?

I told you: he will strangle you with his feather boa. Now you're in for it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

boymonkey74
Jesse got me big time

I made the comment my signature as soon as I read it.

It will live on!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The response to your question BoyMonkey was a classic. I laughed my butt off reading that because I could just see him saying this in one of his shows. This video is awesome too. I am still shocked that ATS got him on here...I wouldn't consider myself a nerd but what do they call it when nerds/geeks get all excited...a nerdgasm, lol. I think I had one of those when i saw the heading for the first time.
edit on 2-4-2014 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

AnteBellum

That's hilarious! I never heard that story, makes what you asked even funnier!

I like Jesse but I just don't think he will be able to ever pull off a presidential run, not that he isn't capable.
Too many skeletons and as long as we are in a two party monopoly it just won't happen. Unless the old government eventually just dies off or everyone takes to the street as in ABQ this week it will always fall short. People are addicted to there lifestyles and don't want to discomfort themselves enough to make a stand. Sure everyone is game to make a protest but tell them they need to give up stuff and the number dwindles. Tell them they may get hurt, smaller still. Tell them they may have to die, only a couple left!
That has been the real problem with change in this country.

edit on 4/2/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Even if the people did want him there is no way it would be allowed. If Ron Paul can't make it then unfortunately he can't either. One of these days though the people have to wake up. The biggest problem, I'll admit I fall into this as well, is politics is too complicated most of the time. It's also about the $$$$$, who can get their face out to the public more. A lot of people go to vote just to vote without knowing what is truly at stake. They see someone on TV and hear a few things and say oh I suppose I'll vote for this guy. It's time to end the Dems and Reps run but not sure how to make that happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Saw his response to your question and got a chuckle.

Just think though, now you can add "I got whacked by Jesse Ventura" to your resume.

And you lived to tell about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
..did someone say Ron Paul?

It's also about the $$$$$, who can get their face out to the public

by proxy
edit on 2-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: well said

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

I tried to ask him a question that alluded to it:

I didn't know you were considering a presidential run. Given all the negative connotations being on a site dedicated to conspiracies might direct toward you in a candidacy and having taken part in your tv shows, also related to such topics. What would you have to say to your opponents when being attacked for such participation. As you know quite well media/people tend to make use of these topics as a scapegoat for personal assassinations, especially when running for office?

Jesse answered:

First of all, I don't believe they've ever attacked me with this, because I can counter that by asking them questions that will make them so uncomfortable that they'll drop it. I have no fear of that whatsoever, because I don't live in a glasshouse.

They wouldn't dare bring these things up, because they don't want to discuss these topics. They would rather let it lie.

As much as I agree with him in a debate environment that's more one on one, up front and personal. I can't help but feel the mainstream media will spin it so he looks like a conspiracy nut living off the grid because he's a paranoid schizophrenic. It's hard to fight a faceless enemy like the media.
As for his skeletons, just being on this site is one of them. I don't claim to know any others at this time. I've always liked him, he spreads awareness to the masses. But I could easily see how these topics would eventually take center stage in his campaign diverting his attention away from the important points a president needs to address. It's hard to make a point when constantly having to defend against something else.

P.S. - You were great in that other thread! Witches are all satanists, what an. . .

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I about hit the floor when I heard his response to you. Hilarious! And what a AMA!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Jesse said:

I have no fear of that whatsoever, because I don't live in a glasshouse.

They wouldn't dare bring these things up, because they don't want to discuss these topics. They would rather let it lie.

I read that one, and I thought, "Well, now I'm definitely going to work towards his being on the ballot!" I think it has to do with what he discovered as Governor....

Yep - it's a sad thing, isn't it? When we have the goods on people, and they know it, they don't dare cross the line.
Gotta hand it to him, seriously. Knowledge is Power.

JV 2016

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Boy 'The Guns' Monkey. You need to put 'The Guns' under your screen name.
You compared 'guns' with Gov Ventura (his are loaded .. haven't seen yours to know if they are or not).
This is now a part of classic ATS history. Put the nickname there. Gotta do it.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

AnteBellum

Oh gawd!! That is..what do you call the opposite of sexy???...that's what it is!
lol

Boymonkey....that was hilarious!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join