It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits Rising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Long ago we did not know how to make the spirits rise. There was a time when spirits did not want to be part of this earth because the path home was blocked. At that time we did not eat the way we do now and the only way to get to the other side from the plant realm was to be in a bossom for 3 days. It was kinda silly but was the only way at the time. People from other lands called us Jokers. I believe it was king Jehoshaphat that brought us the knowledge of the food trinity that makes the spirits rise. This can be found in hamburgers and soups and such. Half products like cheese clog the system and cause improper digestion and fattness.

Along came a man from china that made the first moonshine still and gave us another way to turn our food back into spirits. He found this system by studing the jokers with food in their bum. Today most of the spirits have to take the long way home to the temple by septic systems. Winos do us all a great favor because it is much shorter to reach the temple as a spirit going through a whoman vessel. After all Jesus did tell us to eat drink and be merry.
Everyone that gardens should leave a small portion of the crop on the vine for the unseen peeps in the other realm. They can take of the vine without anything being disturbed on our side. The same with sacrificial meats. Another portion of the crop should be made into moonshine and drank. This will allow the spirit a fast track home The best methoed is slow and low heat with very minimual amount of yeast. Hot and much yeast puts the spirits in a mad fit and will do the same to you when ingested. I am now thinking that a vaccume system will be the coolest.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Methinks you've been hitting the spirits a bit wee much.

Interesting thread on why not to post while on the spirits....

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Maybe true but this is a good place to realese ones thoughts thereby giving peace to the influencing spirits.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Truer words have never been spoken Deadeye...

Let those free flowing thoughts out Bro...let 'em out...

Des

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Another very intriguing OP, deadeyedick!
You are loaded with some arcane knowledge, or, at least - some interesting perceptions.
BTW - I converted the 'deleted' thread to pdf before it was gone, should you want a copy for posterity's sake or some such.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It may have been king rehoboam. I am searching for it now. The verse talks about going and cutting branches from 3 different types of trees then putting them on a shed for a roof then burning all the ashes from the idols(such as deer horns and any other dna then bringing the ashes under the roof of the trinity shed. This would allow the spirits of said animal to rise. When cooking and eating we follow this same methoed of a trinity of plants helping the spirit of the meats to rise. It is an unseen process and why whole natural foods are better for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I didn't understand what half is about, but in the past I thought about which foods would make the body more like that of a spirit.
So i thought if the plants absorb blue light, the fastest frequency, they would be seen in yellow, or transparent.

I think cooking or baking foods increases them by force, creating chaos rather than a way to permanently rise.

You heat things up, blue, green, red, poof! invisible to the human eye, leaving just a whirling gray movement in the air. But perhaps they come back, because they're not ready!

edit on 1-4-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oneoneone

In the land of milk and honey it is hard to find whole milk unless straight from the source. It used to be curds and whey. Now we usually only get half the milk or something processed and labeled whole milk. Many fast food now push shakes and malts that contain whey to offset the balance from the cheese half.

The dual pyrmid in your avatar represents the two worlds or realms stacked to make up our earth. One influences the right and the other left. One red kachina and one blue kachina. Our flag also points to the light of the two with the white being the output of the two worlds. in other words our reality. This duality permeates throughout our entire existance all the way down to the colors you wear influencing our persona. Paul knew of the two realms and was crucified upside down to show us. Just look at the mona lisa standing and holding back the waters of the two realms.
edit on 1-4-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Also food months to years old, tongue burning fresh keepers added, hiding the taste, yet still a part old.

And who keeps the milk and honey flowing? Slaves, oh poor beings.

One first learns to see what rotten foods we are given to eat, then learns to be happier than ever with whatever he has.
Choice given only to a few of humankind.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

oneoneone

Also food months to years old, tongue burning fresh keepers added, hiding the taste, yet still a part old.

And who keeps the milk and honey flowing? Slaves, oh poor beings.

One first learns to see what rotten foods we are given to eat, then learns to be happier than ever with whatever he has.
Choice given not to many.
Seems as though we will never run out of slaves because of all the unbelievers being punished for previous life of dening GOD's existance. This is why we see mass kill of people after a nation or such become super wicked while trying to save themselves from the spiritual debt by sinning. It is the only way out until Jesus returns and even then he will bring death.
edit on 1-4-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Mhhh, what you added @my pyramids sounds like one reality view of many for humans and has yet so many multiple meanings, especially not worshiped they should be. The writings of labeled Thoth matched 90% with my research, yet this part I did not understand in a second.
Either I don't understand yet in the rush of time, cause my opposing theories seem more real, or people copy from the past.
Our realm seems one with the others, merely separate by definition and perception. Large, small, fast, slow, many forget there is more than there seems.

-

Agreeing with the past lives, tho they did whatever their surroundings altered them to. Created a system barely removable. Robbing us time only a few are given the chance to realize what the texts of a god really mean. So often changed by the hands of the dark, not to trust and hard to revert. It seems only a handful forced the many to enforce money, controlling systems, religions, old slavery, from Babylon through Greece, Rome, EU, US, Asia, fulfilling the chain with Africa. Barely I escaped the many filters seeking only those with time, trying to inject more substances and other means to push us back, labeling thought a disease. A simulation of dark minds I had to create to appear like one of them.
One alone seems enough to remove this darkness, yet this one did not find the strength to do the last step alone after rising an unstable construct of a mind of oneness in mind. Oh those few hiding under earth in their cities when the time will come, might bring another age of darkness, waiting seeming so endless until the fast, yet to us slow outside destroyers or cleaners arrive.

The dark are part of us, yet the definitions divide many.
A progress of awareness of finding why or who or what to care for requires too much of time for these short lives full of workload and distraction. Passing it on barely possible, for the unwise, not ready, used wise who thought it would be for the good of all to create technology, using it to remove target parts of mind while shaving off and replacing general understanding.

A matter of time until dark machines blindly use our writings to cause further harm.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oneoneone

This world was dark too until the son came out. Kinda like a salvador dali painting. In other words the son/sun is a man that gives off light then a series of filters, amplifers all set under him while swaying back and forth creating rotation of earth and sun.It is set on 4 hour loops. Many pics of the intersecting loops have been taken and deemed to be a second sun. 7 flat earths (people planets) are held in place by the creator giving shape to our earth. The whole thing is fueled by gold and the son pisses gold that is duplicated throught rivers and streams. There by creating a sustainable system.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The rotation pushing out new creation of a specific realm, transporting seeds to a more potential place.
The sun helping to create new life, it combined so misleading, yet potential for new enlightenment.
My goal to become part of a new sun in this physical body, so close, yet so far.

As reason the perfection of all, equal to the perfection for only myself.

A mason I am not, merely a loner, longed to become one with a structure exchanging to oneness, yet the filter of darkness keeping me out.
My applications bear too much light, no proper survival for passing on in sight, perhaps the filters now lastly strike.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Your consciousness inspires mortal photons - The secret of the universe creates the doorway to brightness.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Sounds like a plan. So whats the secret? Maybe the photon doorway?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Your heart constructs intricate fulfillment for culture in the midst of precious possibilities

top topics

join