It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Photo of The 3 Last Popes Together

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

This is a unique historical photo that makes us wonder and think on all kind of things from a simple ocasional get together to a possible conspiracy or even a prophecy (isn`t there a prophecy on the 3 last popes, btw ?)
edit on 31-3-2014 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Shame on them all with their golden crosses and such while people starve...I thought the new pope would be better after his speeches but he has not done much..yet.
Hope he does.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

not a Roman Catholic, but this is still a good pic. Nice post.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I get scared when I reflect on myself while looking at that picture. I realize that I would be starstruck while meeting these individuals (of course one is dead), even though they are probably behind one part of a worldwide conspiracy. If you don't believe me about the worldwide conspiracy part, research Robert Anton Wilson.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I suspect they are simply congratulating themselves on living off the proceeds of a sham paid for by many of the poorest on the planet.

I have no time for the popery and I loath men who wear frocks to look pious. IMHO religion has held mankind back and given men nothing morally that the majority of mankind was missing.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

The middle one ate the child for dinner.

edit on 31-3-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

boymonkey74

I think you could be right.
What are they all hiding with their hands!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

VoidHawk

boymonkey74

I think you could be right.
What are they all hiding with their hands!!!

They're hiding...nothing with their hands. Sitting in those robes, with the addition of capes, is kinda..interesting. No real place to put one's hands. Also, the have to hold their hats. There are slits for pockets, but that usually holds a service book and maybe a candy or two.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

IMHO religion has held mankind back and given men nothing morally that the majority of mankind was missing.

Well said. They are the wolves in sheeps clothing that stand at the very door (to salvation) and turn seekers away.

By that I mean, like ministers and preachers and deacons and popes, they all preach from the pulpit that if you "believe you are saved" then you are, now go away and come back next Sunday.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Cyprian
but that usually holds a service book and maybe a candy or two.

For what purpose?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

VoidHawk

Cyprian

For what purpose?

When you're in a 2 1/2 hour service, a jolt of sugar goes a long way. And that's a short one....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Interesting indeed, but not surprising in my opinion.

Nepotism runs high in all walks of life!

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Cyprian

VoidHawk

Cyprian

For what purpose?

When you're in a 2 1/2 hour service, a jolt of sugar goes a long way. And that's a short one....

Oh! I thought you meant - here little girly, would you like a nice sweety?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

VoidHawk

Cyprian

VoidHawk

Cyprian

For what purpose?

Oh! I thought you meant - here little girly, would you like a nice sweety?

oh dear God no! >.< honestly didn't even think of that - was going off my own experience (I'm EO)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Shiloh7

I suspect they are simply congratulating themselves on living off the proceeds of a sham paid for by many of the poorest on the planet.

I have no time for the popery and I loath men who wear frocks to look pious. IMHO religion has held mankind back and given men nothing morally that the majority of mankind was missing.

This one is funny..20 Verses Churches Reject
Zephaniah 1

1:8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
Actually we do know the bible said quit a lot about not wearing apparel that will make you stand out.

"But they do deeds to be noticed by men; for they broaden their phylacteries, and lengthen the tassels of their garments." (Matthew 23:5).

In addition to their distinctive dress, the Pharisees loved places of honor at banquets, chief seats in synagogues, respectful greetings such as "Rabbi", "Father" and "Leader". Anything that would tend to exalt them in the eyes of men would be fine with them.
www.bible.ca...

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
We won't achieve #1 civilization status until we see through this scam.

Anyone who would dress up in those Halloween costumes has neither respect for themselves, or for the people they're trying to hoodwink with all the pomp and circumstance.

And anyone who believes in all this brainwashing deserves the thorough wallet-picking they'll get.

You want to talk to god, go for a walk in the forest. No one has a higher wifi connection to the holy spirit of the universe than the trees, the sun, the moon and the stars.

These men don't talk to god. They sold their soul to the devil the minute they put on gold rings, chains and pretended to worry about the poor.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

signalfire

Anyone who would dress up in those Halloween costumes has neither respect for themselves, or for the people they're trying to hoodwink with all the pomp and circumstance.

And anyone who believes in all this brainwashing deserves the thorough wallet-picking they'll get.

You want to talk to god, go for a walk in the forest. No one has a higher wifi connection to the holy spirit of the universe than the trees, the sun, the moon and the stars.

These men don't talk to god. They sold their soul to the devil the minute they put on gold rings, chains and pretended to worry about the poor.

you stole the words outta my mouth! are you a psychic?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

signalfire

Blasphemer!!!
Its a roasting and spikey sticks up the bum for you!
But if you pay them some money everything will be just fine.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Why does this look like a doctored picture?

1) Why does the pope on tle left look younger but the one on the right look like he does today?

2) Why does his face look like it's been pasted on someone elses body? A lil larger than it should be...

3) Why does the current pope look to the right but his neck looks to the left. Does his head simply move and his body and clothing do not? He's really turned a good bit to the right. Surely the center of his collar would not appear to be looking at the former pope, while he looks at the previous pope.

This pic is shopped!

By the way... I went back and found the REAL picture. It came from the SUN paper. IT'S NOT EVEN THE SAME GUY!

Seriously, you guys? Have you no dignity? Shame?

So quick to judge.... Shame ATS!

It surprises me how easy every one of you were able to accept this as fact without at least looking at the picture. Why? Why here and every where else you guys seem to dig deep. Is it because it's the pope? Is it because it's religion based? If I post a picture of a "ufo", you guys would pick it apart.

geeze...

edit on 1-4-2014 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join