It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Fires NINE Nuclear Commanders! TODAY!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
commanding officers should not be blamed ,,its hard to reach new recruits nowadays

edit on 28-3-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I can agree with some of what you said. The biggest problem I have is, who is cleaning house. And who are the replacements.

First and foremost, ATS is a conspiracy website. I don't want to be the guy who sounds like he's trying to assume unwarranted authority ... quite happy with my 'guest' status and putting a learned opinion out there. LOL

Though his comments in-thread were not well received, Feltrick's contributions are candid and accurate.

I've got a very good idea of who it is that's cleaning house. I base that assumption on the narrow confines of the so-called purge which is occurring. Who put them in gear finally might be the larger question and I'd guess it's one of those conscientious few I mentioned in my previous post. Nuclear surety is not taken lightly and anyone in the PRP with a dismissive security posture gets the career ending kiss of death. Always has been and always should be. Seems the driver's been asleep at the wheel for the last 15 or 20 years is all.

Now that we've seen the tip of the iceberg, I do wonder what may be next of the agenda. The Corps of Cadets at West Point had a saying: A cadet does not lie, cheat, or steal ... and will not tolerate those who do (hold that thought). The only change of any significance I've seen during Obama's reign has been the introduction and enforcement of the "With Dignity and Respect" BS. I always wondered why Duty, Honor, and Loyalty to the nation weren't enough already.

I do sense a paradigm shift in the wind. I see this as a good thing, as the Officer Corp has descended into worthlessness in terms of leadership. If I were made Commander In Chief today, I would reduce the officer and NCO corps of the Army and Air Force to 10% of what exists by tomorrow. There would be some very unhappy Marines shifted to fill the necessary gaps. If Obama tried this, I would consider it cause for alarm. It boils down to: Who can you trust? And, why is it I'm having difficulty with that from the lowest ranked Noncommissioned Officer up to and including the President?

The military had become complacent and too tolerant and politically correct to be effective in their role and responsibilities. Somebody deserves a pat on the back here and the Silent Service seems to be making its comeback.

edit on 2932014 by Snarl because: To to too

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

The military had become complacent and too tolerant and politically correct to be effective in their role and responsibilities.
reply to post by Snarl

I would modify that statement with "Some people in the military had become complacent.." The rotten ones, in the barrel of some very dedicated and talented personnel.

This was not a high school science test they were cheating on. These were people that would be in charge if the SHTF, and there is no place for that kind of loss of integrity in such an important set of responsibilities. I think it was a good cull, and the scrutiny should get even tighter.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

That's fair. I assumed my condemnation would not be construed as total, but if I failed to make it plain enough, the fault is my own. Thanks for stepping in and ensuring clarification.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Snarl
reply to post by charlyv

That's fair. I assumed my condemnation would not be construed as total, but if I failed to make it plain enough, the fault is my own. Thanks for stepping in and ensuring clarification.

Cool, and I am in agreement with the rest of your post , which shows so eloquently the reasons why there exists so much distrust in our government today. Things are out of control and they need to be fixed, post haste.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Obama kills a lot of people but he never fires anybody - except for hundreds of military officers! Does anyone here dispute that?

Does anyone here really believe that there were really enough indiscretions on the part of our military members to warrant such firings? Do you really believe that there were so many serious test cheating scandals, or wife cheating scandals, sex scandals and general ethical and 'personal morality' scandals in the military services - including the service academies - that would justify the decimation of a very significant part of the officer corps of our military services - and so many Generals?

From a person who can't even pronounce "Marine Corps? (korpse ha ha) what do you think Obama knows about the military that would allow him to have taken such drastic measures? I'll tell you - he knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about military operations! Except to say that he knows enough to see them as a direct threat to his implementation of a Marxist communist agenda for this nation. He might even know enough to realize the scent of a 'Coup D'état' a-brew against his regime as well. He might also know enough to know that he needs to rid the services of those who would fail the questionnaire that asks "would you fire on the civilian population in America when ordered to do so by the Commander in Chief"?

Incidentally - I think the so-called cheating scandal was a fix in the making aka a set-up - and that's easy enough to accomplish by the way. Same for sex scandal set-ups. We see it all the time when 'they' want to take somebody down - think Eliot Spitzer.

I mention this because I am noticing that many here (too many) actually believe the government version of the alleged "cheating" episode. Too many here are actually far too trusting of what you're being fed by way of dis-info by the government propaganda machine.

edit on 29-3-2014 by Vladimirsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by buster2010

Did they all cheat or is that the excuse we're being given? By the way, have all the top brass who have been removed cheated?

Like I said "if" they cheated. And had you been paying attention to the people that have been removed which you obviously haven't it hasn't always been for cheating. When these people reach these positions they have certain codes they have to live by if they don't follow them then they should be replaced.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for the house cleaning of his own administration....starting with Holder. The IRS could use some house cleaning too.

Des

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

I will say one thing. I saw and, just for fun, actually took the study material and testing for nuke related positions. The material came up online, and it was not classified in any way. Security isn't impressive. This is possible, and it's a big big problem, as anyone should agree.

Did you see the reporting a few months' back, that the launch codes for decades were "00000" or something equally simple?

Security.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here's a unique thought: What I'd like to see is some *actual* investigative reporting for once: maybe interview those accused or discharged because of cheating (boy, there's an original thought - start at the source)? Investigate how the tests are in fact administered - was cheating even possible under the circumstances? Were they actually "cheating" or was there some grey area in how the tests are studied for and taken, that would allow the accusation where reasonable people could differ on whether it was cheating? Did others use this same "method" of taking the test, but were not accused? Why the different treatment?

You know, old-timey investigative journalism. Seems all we have these days is the government putting out stories - their side of events they want us to know about - and the press just forwarding it to the public.
edit on 29-3-2014 by LanceCorvette because: fix spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Or maybe these commander suck.
You know maybe they are allowing rampant sexual abuse to proliferate?
Maybe they are negligent in allowing people to steal?

I recently have heard from 2 guys that were in the Army that whatever you think is going on. It's much much much worse.
That it's a giant Cluster and no one cares.

You know the fish stinks from the head down. Time for some new heads that don't smell.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Feltrick
Wow, you folks are funny! The truth can never be mundane, it has to be some dark conspiracy

truth and governments have great difficulty co-existing. their pathological secrecy and love for cover-ups all but ensure that the default, and most sensible, position of a free-thinking mind is to doubt EVERYTHING the governments say.

they are professional liars.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Such massive turnovers of key personnel happen every time a communist or fascist group takes power.

Why? Because somebody plans on instituting an agenda that would be considered treasonous under normal conditions.

We should all be very, very afraid.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LanceCorvette

Actually, I thought it made a sort of sense to have them set to zeros. After all, no one who fights their way through what it would take to get to the stage of entering them in an unauthorized way would ever believe that would be the code. I mean, literally to the point of never likely even trying it. What idiot would make it require fighting a small war to reach...and have 0's?

On the other hand, the guys who would have to enter them, because we meant for that to happen, may well be in a mentally scrambled state by the time that moment comes. Imagine what all had to go wrong, to be at the step of entering that code because you intended for what comes next. That would be a hell of a time to forget a code, and the most likely time for that mental freeze to happen on even something basic, IMO.

Reverse psychology is pretty clever at times, I'd think.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

buster2010

ketsuko

Did they all cheat or is that the excuse we're being given? By the way, have all the top brass who have been removed cheated?

Like I said "if" they cheated. And had you been paying attention to the people that have been removed which you obviously haven't it hasn't always been for cheating. When these people reach these positions they have certain codes they have to live by if they don't follow them then they should be replaced.

Oh, no, I'm well aware that there have always been various excuses - See Petraeus for one. I like how you go right ahead making assumptions, though.

The thing is that we have a big government rife with corruption, and are you really telling me that the only ones we can find who are corrupt are our military officers and that there are so very many of those ... all in the highest places?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LanceCorvette

That is assuming we have a free press and people free to tell their side of the story to that press.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Of course...everything is a conspiracy. People cheat, get relieved of their posts and it is obviously the POTUS pulling strings because he wants "his" folks in positions of authority, right? It can't be something as simple as people getting caught cheating or their subordinates getting caught and they get relieved because, well, it's the right thing to do. No, it's gotta be a Soviet type purge of the officer corps.

Politicians all lie, except Ron and Rand Paul...right? I mean, the politicians I like don't lie but them other ones do...right? Politicians all lie which automatically means everything I make up is true. I don't even have to use critical thinking, I just need to go along with everyone else...I mean them that think like me because they're the one's who are correct. If we all believe the same thing then it must be true, not like those "sheeple" who believe what they hear from those I don't believe...dang sheeple. Yep, everything is a conspiracy and nothing is mundane.

Bottom line: Officers got caught in a cheating scandal and they and their Commanders were relieved because that's the military way. I don't think it can be any more simplified.

I keep reading on this board how we expect gov't officials to be the best of the best of the best and yet, when they do something wrong and get disciplined, it's a conspiracy...but when they do something wrong a don't get disciplined it's a conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It was difficult to watch Rachel Maddow. Such a disgusting broad. But anyways, they very likely got fired because they refused to go along with some ridiculous order, or for building their own intelligence networks. From everything I heard about this from insiders, there are underground networks set up within the nuclear forces that observe all movements of nuclear weapons, and when they do, internally it begins to look like either an approaching war or that some base is being disarmed. These people actually truly are incredibly responsible, and if they got fired, it would be because they are of that standard, refused illegal orders and are not degenerate liars like Rachel Maddow. We must remember the backdrop to these firings: Syria and the Ukraine. We must recall how badly the Obama government (and NOT the US military) wanted war against Syria and how Putin made a deal with the Syrians to remove their WMD. From that fiasco, we must also accept how the US leadership looked incredibly aggressive and dumb as they try to save face by humiliating responsible people with morons like Maddow and their media machine. We must also accept that there were many high level US personnel who would not go into an unnecessary war with Syria. The same scenario applies again over the Ukraine. Yes, there have been firings, and there will be more to come (with bogus reasons) as secretly they stand in solidarity with their fired and humiliated colleagues. Putin compels Commanders not to comply with ridiculous and dangerous orders given by the US government. His strategy is to force idiots like John Kerry into making commitments the US military will rebel against... and they will.

edit on 30-3-2014 by naftaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The very first thing that popped into my head when I read the Title of this Thread was: Obama's Nuke Manhattan Comment.

How crazy is that.......

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Get rid of the real soldiers and replace them with .... people.... beings ... who will do as they're told and won't disobey orders that a sane person would refuse. Its only a matter of time before the missiles are no longer operational, or worse, turned on us.
edit on 30-3-2014 by Dutchowl because: missed a word

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join