It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes and Pyramids Music Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here's another. The new video and single from Neon Trees, "Sleeping With a Friend." Eyes and triangles/pyramids throughout, along with a checkered floor. The video begins with the singer in bed, and suddenly his eyes open to something new. At another point, a mouth opens to reveal a third eye opening. And then there is a statue with a tv on top, with dancing figures with what appear to be hypnotic symbols on hoods covering their heads, depicting mind control from tv? And at the end, the singer's eyes swirling as if from mind control. Also at some point in the video, eyes covering the wallpaper in the background, with hands emerging from the paper, as if using something to lure persons into their grasp.

edit on 25-3-2014 by nextone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
it doesn't get any more blatant than this and that's why I am her slave

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nextone

All I saw was pee wees playhouse.

When did society turn so freaking gay? No offense but yeah, that song is totally gay.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nextone

why do you even care about symbolism in these crappy music videos? they're crap videos to crap songs made by crap artists.. .if they can even be called artist....

why o you care? this is crap for children who are dumb enough to like this junk.. so who cares?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by nextone

All I saw was pee wees playhouse.

When did society turn so freaking gay? No offense but yeah, that song is totally gay.

It's not gay, it's fashion . . . and they are soooooo edgy! (like your comment #thumbsdown)

These artists DO NOT HAVE A SAY IN THE MUSIC VIDEO, you are better off looking into the DIRECTORS OF THE VIDEOS if you want to really see why there is soooo much of this symbolism in there.

Seriously go look the man responsible for most of these recent superbowl productions, ohh you might also find him closely tied to the olypmics. This is not a wide spread conspiracy, it is a few influential people embracing the symbolism (if not the esoterica) and other folks cracking the code (just not most conspiracy theorists).

-FBB

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It wasn't intended to be a review or endorsement of the music. I was just providing perhaps the most example of how this symbolism is used in music videos. People have posted other examples in the past. Other examples include videos by Beyonce and Lady Gaga. For example, in the video for "Bad Romance" she makes the eye in the triangle gesture near the end.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
. I'll play.

And the last one where Aloe Blacc say it in Christian meta language.

edit on 26-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I care. Kesha is hot and Satan is cool.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Its in alot more music videos than this. And im fairly sure its to sell music and create some free publicity if anything, even if the artists dont get a say in their lyrics or clips they know what the symbolism means they aren't dumb. Its happening here with alot of aussie artists too mainly in aussie hip hop its obvious its to get people talking. I don't know but its creepy. Like we have a music channel here channel V and they had this massive illuminati advert with a bunch of people and even satan himself in it with all the symbolism and stuff. Creepy as but im not convinced its because all these people are in the illuminati or whatever, and if so and all they can get is people like katy perry, lady gaga, kesha and whoever that band is in your vid then im sure we have nothing to worry about.

Also i agree music has gotten really gay!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Shana91aus
Its in alot more music videos than this. And im fairly sure its to sell music and create some free publicity if anything, even if the artists dont get a say in their lyrics or clips they know what the symbolism means they aren't dumb. Its happening here with alot of aussie artists too mainly in aussie hip hop its obvious its to get people talking. I don't know but its creepy. Like we have a music channel here channel V and they had this massive illuminati advert with a bunch of people and even satan himself in it with all the symbolism and stuff. Creepy as but im not convinced its because all these people are in the illuminati or whatever, and if so and all they can get is people like katy perry, lady gaga, kesha and whoever that band is in your vid then im sure we have nothing to worry about.

Also i agree music has gotten really gay!

It is not the illuminati, it is plain and simple Crowlian magick.

David Bowie was doing it, Madonna does it, the Beatles even practiced recording songs backwards and embraced Crowley, the Rolling Stones as well via connections to Jimmy Saville (Beatles here as well), the producer for the Beastie Boys is an admitted "occultist."

People like to imagine it is all a big secret, but it is not and it is right there in your face. People just don't want to admit it because when they go looking into what Crowley has to say they tend to be repulsed. Crowley's supporters often must cover up what the words actually say by calling it symbolism (which it is, but not as much as they like to claim).

Face it, Hollywood pretty much hates everyone because they are all such tortured artists who must suffer the ignorant masses of the public.

-FBB
edit on 27-3-2014 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Face it, Hollywood pretty much hates everyone because they are all such tortured artists who must suffer the ignorant masses of the public. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Huh?

I thought it was the other way around because last I checked those folks are a bunch of dead beat drug addicts that don't know they're thumbs from there asses.

Correct me if Im wrong though.

top topics

join