It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT State Trooper Testimony Suggests 2nd SH Shooter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'd like to preface this thread with a quote from ATS site owner Springer:

Going forward anyone who posts a thread that seeks to implicate the innocent victims of the Sandy Hook Tragedy, for any reason, and/or posts any personal information or links to personal information on those people will have their posting privileges restricted and their thread removed without further discussion or warning.

source

If you think Sandy Hook didn't happen, this is not the thread for you. Please do not make comments suggesting the shooting was faked. This thread is to discuss the theory that a second shooter was involved.

Thank you.

Recently on this site, a member posted a portion of the testimony of Connecticut State Trooper William F. Cario, one of the first people on the scene of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting on December 14, 2012.

That post can be found here.

I believe the testimony is taken from the "official" Sandy Hook report, the full bulk of which can be found here.

In that testimony, Trooper Cario describes entering Room #10 where Adam Lanza's body was found:

A few minutes later, after surveying the horrific scene and checking for signs of life among the many victims in Room #10, Cario runs for first-aid materials.

He then proceeds to another room in the school where he performs first-aid on a woman who has been shot in the leg.

According to this trooper's testimony, the description of the gunman provided by the surviving witness did not match the body - allegedly that of Adam Lanza - that he had seen in Room #10 a few minutes prior.

This testimony certainly doesn't prove that there was a second shooter involved, but it is very suggestive of that possibility. It also goes along with this clip from ABC News indicating that somebody in a position of authority was telling news outlets that there was a second possible suspect in custody.

Details about a possible second shooter were also posted on the ABC News web site that day, citing "authorities" and anonymous "sources":

Witnesses also reported seeing a man taken out of the nearby woods in handcuffs:

Here's footage of the police running into the woods behind the school:

Here's a statement by CT State Police regarding the alleged second suspect:

Cutting wood? Why would he say something so strange?

Here's an interview with a Sandy Hook parent who states that his friend who works in the school told him there were TWO gunmen there.

Here's an interview with another Sandy Hook parent who showed up on the scene before police arrived. She tells of seeing the black Honda with ALL FOUR DOORS open and "black sweatshirts strewn around it".

Now again, none of this information proves the involvement of a second gunman, but there are some interesting points to be made here.

- The description of the shooter given by the woman in Room #9 was inconsistent Adam Lanza's body as seen by Trooper Cario.

- The number of rounds alleged to have been fired is more consistent with more than one shooter than with a lone gunman.

- The number of jackets or sweatshirts left on the ground outside the black Honda is more consistent with more than one shooter than with a lone gunman.

- The fact that all the doors of the Honda were open is consistent with more than one person exiting the car.

- It's far from clear exactly who it was that was taken out of the woods in handcuffs.

- It was originally reported that an off-duty SWAT member found in the woods with a gun, however I believe this information was omitted from the official report. Maybe somebody can help with some details about this.

Has anyone else discovered any other information that lends support to the possibility of a second shooter at Sandy Hook?

Thanks for your attention.

Please remember to stay on topic and avoid comments and speculations that go against the ATS guidelines regarding this topic.

edit on 25-3-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thank you much S&F and I hope ats members respects this attempt at trying to understand what might have happened without considering the victims ,survivors , and others that only want the truth to this incident to have closure ...peace

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
As far as the 'cutting wood' remark is concerned, I guess he just meant anybody in the vicinity would have been detained even if they were doing something inocuous, like cutting wood.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OP...are you suggesting that there was a possible second shooter that is still in custody that we don't know about or that this second shooter perhaps was able to escape?

I would think that in either scenario something would have leaked at this point. I don't think a person could do something like this and either not be NOTICEABLY different to those he knew prior, nor do I think that any agency could have just taken someone from the site into custody without everyone that person knew wondering where that person disappeared to after. Too many questions would be raised in either scenario.

Is there another option than the two I posted that I may not be thinking of?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Does his not mentioning of already having someone inside the cruiser detained not raise a question that might be a opportunity to show how serious they were with their reason to qualify that statement ? It could have just been a oversight on his part but would have given assurance as to the detailed investigation they were carrying out . ETA A second shooter would answer to some of the impossibilities claimed by other professionals giving comment as to what was possible for just Lanza to have been capable of physically .
edit on 25-3-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
OP...are you suggesting that there was a possible second shooter that is still in custody that we don't know about or that this second shooter perhaps was able to escape?

Can't really say what happened. One other option would be that a second shooter was involved, was detained, did not escape but is no longer in custody.

The implications of this possibility, in my opinion, are the most disturbing. But again, it is only speculation. I would prefer to stick to available facts that suggest a second shooter.

I feel that some of the available facts support the possibility of a second gunman. Beyond that I make no assertions.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm always leery of stuff that comes out a year later. It doesn't take two shooters to shoot up one classroom. If the other info were valid and on You Tube then why wasn't it seen until now? To me this reeks of agitprop.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This thread is to discuss the theory that a second shooter was involved.
reply to post by zazen

More fodder for the LOL bin.

The police have said there was no second shooter. Period.

Adam "no motive" Lanza was mentally disturbed and acted alone.

The questioning is over... the official investigation has been released.

Case closed.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

zazen

Vasa Croe

Can't really say what happened. One other option would be that a second shooter was involved, was detained, did not escape but is no longer in custody.

The implications of this possibility, in my opinion, are the most disturbing. But again, it is only speculation. I would prefer to stick to available facts that suggest a second shooter.

I feel that some of the available facts support the possibility of a second gunman. Beyond that I make no assertions.

Yes that would be a disturbing possibility. I also could not think of any reason for anyone to allow a known second gunman to be released. I am sure there are plenty out there who would take this second shooter aspect and place a CIA handler in the situation with Lanza being the operative and the handler calling the shots or something like that.

If there was a second shooter, I can't imagine any info will EVER come out that can factually prove that.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

Official releases of a incident sometimes lack closure for some people . Think flight 370 or 911 ...People will want certain questions asked and answered ...peace

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well, either Nancy Lanza completely missed the signs that her son was going round the bend with constant violent video games, OCD spreadsheets of every mass shooting ever, not talking to her except via email, with the blacked out windows, etc, all the while buying and maintaining an extensive arsenal of weapons in her house, or it was all a setup including the house pictures to make Adam Lanza into the perfect patsy for a government 'grab your guns' psyop. Oh, and let's not forget that apparently Peter Lanza has several aliases, worked for GE and may very well have CIA ties.

Why is there never any public debate about the mental health profession, the highly dangerous drugs they hand out like candy without proper supervision or even notifying their patient's parents about the possible side effects, and how these drugs seem to be tied in with all these mass killings?

Why is every shooter portrayed as a weird guy with buggy eyes? Why don't any females taking these drugs crack like this and start shooting?

And finally, how in the world do those affected by a tragedy of this magnitude start the very next day asking for money? The funerals were donated, and this is a town where everybody can afford half million dollar houses, at the very least. The people in Detroit who are losing children every day to gun violence don't get millions in donations.

Just to be clear, I believe the murders took place. I just don't think that we've been told the whole truth about how. The guy in the woods, the reports of 'two shadows running past the window' and the way Adam Lanza 'committed suicide' don't pass the smell test.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Official releases of a incident sometimes lack closure for some people
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Questioning Sandy Hook hurts the parents of the kids who died.

The families have the closure they need.

Everything has already been proven. No second shooter. The Police have already stated this. It's in the official report.

To suggest that the police would lie about Sandy Hook is a Ludicrous Online Lie....and ATS will treat it as such.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by smurfy

Does his not mentioning of already having someone inside the cruiser detained not raise a question that might be a opportunity to show how serious they were with their reason to qualify that statement ? It could have just been a oversight on his part but would have given assurance as to the detailed investigation they were carrying out . ETA A second shooter would answer to some of the impossibilities claimed by other professionals giving comment as to what was possible for just Lanza to have been capable of physically .

I would have thought it best at the time they do not mention anybody in custody for the same reason as the 'cutting wood' remark, put another way, they would have detained the queen had she been there AKA a suspect. Don't forget at the time they did seem to be looking for someone else, remember they went to the firehouse and other outbuildings probably because of the car, and the scale of things. Who knows, maybe some of the police are still out on it being a single gunman, I don't know.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

You are walking a tight rope with your post with questions not in the op .Yea we do have many questions but the op has put a good effort to investigate a simple question without this thread being sent to the lol bin ...I am sure some will weigh in on the specifics that may actually get closer to the truth without 404ing it ....peace

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

Ats is a conspiracy site and we are not the families but should consider them .The mothers that pushed the Govt. on 911 wanted answers and if I am not mistaken were not satisfied and that is why we got the official story .Not saying that any or many have had a official explanation to that incident but you have to at least give a little leniency to ask some questions which the op has asked . Unless you want to accept the official story of JFK,911 and all the others .So maybe it's nothing to see here move along and have a dose of cnn/fox to cure your inquisitive mind ....peace

ETA ETA question ...would they be hurt any less or more if they found out there was a second shooter ? And if there was wouldn't they want to know and know who it was ?..

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The obvious question to ask here is:

Why would it be ok to speculate on the idea of a second shooter, but not on the idea of a staged event?

Both are just as disrespecting to the families of the victims. Proposing a second shooter is telling the families that they may have been lied to about the murder of their children. Compare that to ignoring the fact that they are real people, and not actors. Which do you think would be a worse experience for them?

Duh!

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

ETA question ...would they be hurt any less or more if they found out there was a second shooter
reply to post by the2ofusr1

I have no idea what they would think.

But if there was a second shooter....then that would raise serious questions about the integrity of the entire investigation. All kinds of other questions would be raised....a veritable Pandora's box.

Where is that shooter now?

Why was he let go?

If he is still in custody...why don't we know it?

Who was the second shooter?

Why did the police "cover it up"?

Can we trust the police to have told us the whole story?

If they lied to us about that...what else is there?

See what I mean??

ATS will not tolerate that...I hear the LOL bin calling.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zazen

I bet this thread gets pulled.........I sure hope not.

The problem I have is how did this kid fire off so many shots inside an enclosed space with no hearing protection? It is not possible. Also the weird neighbor who never called the police as he had a whole classroom of kids on his front lawn.

Just these two things should make any person question the official story. And It is time we are able to talk about it.....HINT,HINT.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here are two question for the site owners:

What are the standards that you use in deciding if a topic is disrespectful, to whomever?

What is the difference between speculating on conspiracy theories about let's say flight MAS 370 and the Sandy Hook event?

I'm interested because I like to know what standards I am contributing to, or not.

soulwaxer

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

I would think that in either scenario something would have leaked at this point. I don't think a person could do something like this and either not be NOTICEABLY different to those he knew prior, nor do I think that any agency could have just taken someone from the site into custody without everyone that person knew wondering where that person disappeared to after. Too many questions would be raised in either scenario.

Perhaps a team of shooters who dragged Lanza in with them, then the dirty deed done, executed him and left him there as a scapegoat?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join