It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Everything you believe a lie?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Is everything you believe a lie?

FDR and Hirohito secretly planned Pearl Harbor to get the U.S.A. into World War II?

The Gulf of Tonkin attack which got the U.S.A into the Viet Nam war never happened?

JFK was really murdered by the CIA, the FBI, and the Mafia, all working together?

9/11 was an inside job, managed by the governments of the UK, the USA, and Israel?

All our wars in the Middle East are based on U.S. Government lies?

The Gabriel Giffords shooting was a hoax and American state sponsored terror?

The Sandy Hook shootings were another hoax and American state sponsored terror?

The Boston Bombing was another case of American state sponsored terror?

Cannabis Oil is the best medicine on earth, even cures cancer, yet is classified a schedule one narcotic in America by the U.S Government, meaning it has absolutely no medicinal value?

The Cannabis plant could become a multi-trillion dollar industry in America in a relatively short time if it were legal to grow and use freely?

The Cannabis Plant is the world’s best source for food, fuel, fiber, plastic, and medicine?

The U.S. Government is intentionally allowing the FDA to approve poisonous food and medicine for your children and you to consume?

The U.S Government used HAARP to create Hurricane Katrina?

The U.S. Government used HAARP to cause the earthquake in Haiti?

The U.S. Government is behind the overthrow of the Ukraine to provoke Russia and start WWIII against Russia and China?

The U.S. Government is totally controlled by the Vatican who totally controls the Illuminati, the central banking network and global money supply, the medical establishment, the military-industrial-intelligence network, and the mainstream media?

The Vatican is controlled by a vicious group of Lucifer worshiping extraterrestrials
Who thrive on fear, war, debt, and death?

These are just a few of many such disturbing questions you may wish to investigate.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think each one has been investigated on ATS many times
A couple of those not to be brought up again on here per the t&c

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

Welcome to the internet

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The Elephant in the room marginalizes ATS to a polite chit chat room where polite gentlemen and women of good standing discuss of their third eye chakra or whether Putin or Obama is the anti-christ. It is a private forum and the rules are clear, don't talk about that Elephant, no matter if he is tearing your house down, stud by stud.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Welcome buddy its all a lie.....ask yer wife......

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Question? If I believe you and agree with you and your thread....wouldn't that be a lie then? ld be lying and not really telling the truth?

So everyone responding in agreement here, isn't really being truthful. Right?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
To know a lie you gotta know the truth. But it is hidden so there ya go...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Another member of the "everything is a lie" club here on ATS.

You're just choosing to believe somebody else's version of history, you know that right?

Take the GOT incident for example. Called by many a "false flag". What do you know about it? Did you know the US had boots on the ground in Indochina for years before that? Did you know that there were actual events involving North Vietnamese torpedo boats in the Gulf at that time? Or do you just toe the conspiracy line like millions of other "awake" ones who couldn't tell their arses from their elbows out there in internet land?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stackpot

I see what you did there...

Ignorance at a very high level. A typical ATS member who joined this site to maybe read more about conspiracies and to think that (s)he's not like most of the people, and to just be different from his/hers environment. The one who knows there is something wrong with what our governments are telling us, but is never really going to accept a different point of a view besides what the main stream media and science are saying. Am I right?

I just woke up, I've no idea what am I saying...It must be my third eye chakra!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Some would call it your "turd" eye chakra.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

No, I think that the people here are smart and curious but most aren't willing to follow their curiosity into murky, uncertain, dangerous waters. By choice they throttle back their intellect as a trade off for safety and group acceptance.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Everything you believe a lie

If i believed that statement wouldn't it make it untrue?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

seabhac-rua

Another member of the "everything is a lie" club here on ATS.

You're just choosing to believe somebody else's version of history, you know that right?

Take the GOT incident for example. Called by many a "false flag". What do you know about it? Did you know the US had boots on the ground in Indochina for years before that? Did you know that there were actual events involving North Vietnamese torpedo boats in the Gulf at that time? Or do you just toe the conspiracy line like millions of other "awake" ones who couldn't tell their arses from their elbows out there in internet land?

Exactly, The US is involved well before the inciting event that usually kicks everything off.

Just proving the point in general.

Question everything until you arrive at a self realized truth or belief set that fits what you discover.

Not what a FB post shoves down peoples throat as what "Conspiracies" people believe.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Can always tell when ATS are gradually raising a mode of TRUTH to the surface, regarding certain growing global incidents, for we then see Doubting Thomas trying to break the ice once more......... and sure enough up pops the word 'Conspiracy' ... Welcome

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You shouldn't say Sandy Hook was a hoax because ATS has the utmost respect for the victims' families and will not tolerate it.

9/11, not so much.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
no. at least not to me because i don't believe anything anymore.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

bwinwright
Is everything you believe a lie?

No.

FDR and Hirohito secretly planned Pearl Harbor to get the U.S.A. into World War II?

The Gulf of Tonkin attack which got the U.S.A into the Viet Nam war never happened...

About three of these are interesting, the rest are Internet piffle. Hint - any time someone tries to tell you a single plant is the most super duper perfect anything, they've got an agenda or they're deluded.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I haven't read all of the responses, but the title question and the Op lead me to say yes. Belief is a lie. We must look for the answers and simply know. Believing anything is never the same as knowing something. We are told many things. Many choose to believe. Few choose to know. Knowing is devoting time to searching.

Boba

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Have you got black suv's at you're door yet -you will

Clicking on you're phoneline -you will

Computer problems -you will

You have just made the fema region 3 list for happy camp

I believe it so it must be the truth

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
After months of absence I'm just gonna leave this here