It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell Alex? Caveman found in Texas?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Do you think AJ flies because of his stuff, or is it natural in him?

At least, he knows how it feels to fly like Superman.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
he's got the look in his eyes of a man who has been defeated. he reached his destination and didnt like what it was maybe? wormed his way back into the matrix? he knows the steaks not real it just tastes too damn good!

i have a feeling someone sat down with ole alex and gave him a history lesson and now his tunes changed a bit? his content went from "crazy excited to be bringing you the latest" to just plain ole "Crazy to come up with the latest to bring you" I'm thinking maybe he doesn't wanna pull back the curtain anymore for fear of what might actually happen if someone blows too hard on this house of cards we call civilized humanity.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

stargatetravels
reply to post by randyvs

Yup, with 'once' being the operative word.
With the amount of info out there and with real substantial info being leaked by whistleblowers, the likes of AJ are becoming unnecessary.
He sold out long ago, you should let go, it is not easy man but you should do it.

Well it isn't that easy Star. I agree and even come to the point
I wish I could at times. But then he goes on Piers Morgan and IMO
acts appropriately. And I get what he's doing. He acts absurd because
what they suggest is absured and it's that simple. I can't just quit
something I understand so well. Maybe that's part of his game. Or
maybe that's part of him. The later being the most prised.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mindseye1609

i have a feeling someone sat down with ole alex and gave him a history lesson and now his tunes changed a bit? his content went from "crazy excited to be bringing you the latest" to just plain ole "Crazy to come up with the latest to bring you" I'm thinking maybe he doesn't wanna pull back the curtain anymore for fear of what might actually happen if someone blows too hard on this house of cards we call civilized humanity.

A remarkable insight from the mindseye everybody.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is it just me,or does anyone else think Alex is actually Eric Cartman in human form?
When I see him and hear his voice I can't help thinking of Cartman:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Literally LOL... That was terrible.

I'm with you though Randy. I think we have the same feeling for Alex. I watch him for news information and entertainment. I like him regardless. If I feel he has said something incorrectly, I usually check it out for myself like everyone else should. I find he covers a lot of news issues regarding the 2nd amendment, posse comitatus, etc. that other news stations/people do not, and in doing so he continues to wake a few folks up here and there IMO.

I don't begrudge him making a living while doing it. He can't run the station for free, nor his employees.

Things like this are indeed silly... but so are a lot of the commercials I see on regular tv these days.

ETA - This is some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen Alex do... This has me rolling every time I watch it.

Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.
edit on 3/19/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.

LOL, Definitely a man with a great deal running thru his mind at a constant.

Well said indeed..... Well said indeed!

edit on Rpm31914v31201400000009 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by randyvs

sorry my bad.... according to Bankrate to be considered top 1% you have to make at least $343,927 to be in the top 1%.
Either way I am sure that he is still up in that range or close to it.

In the end he is one of the people that he warns people about.

no idea personally what he makes but he said it costs about $8,000,000 per year to run his show.

I don't know....why can't the guy and his crew have some fun?

Alex has done much good....even if he has lost his edge.....he helped me to find the truth and ATS by the way.....long story

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

NowanKenubi
Do you think AJ flies because of his stuff, or is it natural in him?

At least, he knows how it feels to fly like Superman.

It is bottled Alex Jones. His essence in a bottle. Total man beast.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

I don't begrudge him making acommercials?e doing it. He can't run the station for free, nor his employees.

Things like this are indeed silly... but so are a lot of the commercials I see on regular tv these days.

Advertising is fine and of course he has to make a living.
How many other people with shows make and star in their own commercials?
He can have advertising to fund his show and pay his wages sure.
He does not need to act like a buffoon and stoop so low and reduce himself to salesman/clown
And no it is not because he is trying to act silly so the illuminati think he is harmless.

edit on 20-3-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

yes everyone needs to have fun and yes alex has done some good and opened peoples eyes.

But the fact is most of what he say is all fabricated with no proof or facts. he makes all these far out claims.

Also... For a dude Who is against secret societies, he sure does have alot of illuminati/ freemason symblism going on in the back ground on all those screens and on his shirts.

Like I said he is a tool.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

yes everyone needs to have fun and yes alex has done some good and opened peoples eyes.

But the fact is most of what he say is all fabricated with no proof or facts. he makes all these far out claims.

Also... For a dude Who is against secret societies, he sure does have alot of illuminati/ freemason symblism going on in the back ground on all those screens and on his shirts.

Like I said he is a tool.

what illuminati and free mason symbols does he have on his screens and shirts?

and I wouldn't say "most" of what he says is unfounded....I would say "some" of what he says is unfounded. That is the nature of the business. And he apologizes often on his show....when they get something wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by randyvs

sorry my bad.... according to Bankrate to be considered top 1% you have to make at least $343,927 to be in the top 1%.
Either way I am sure that he is still up in that range or close to it.

In the end he is one of the people that he warns people about.

Are you sure that isn't just for the U.S.? I thought you just had to make over $30,000 to be a 1% er of the entire world. (Being in the richest 700,000,000 people, and there's only about 300,000,000 in the U.S. so, I'm not saying every American is a 1% er of the world but most of us are I believe...)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Just wait when he wont cover the Bilderberg Group meetings anymore.
edit on 22-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
First off, I can't start a new topic in the 'conspiracy theorists' section. I click on the 'new topic' and it loads a mostly blank page (just with ATS banner). Tried chrome and firefox already.

Anyway, Jones pisses me off a lot of the time. I like his fill in more than him these days. In listening to him on my car radio for 5 minutes he said 1) Rand Paul says lets have open borders (not true) and 2) Mexico gives mandatory Gardasil shots to all young girls.

What the hell alex!!! You woke me up in 2009, but I feel like you are selling out. Just yelling louder and getting angrier and misquoting so that you can sell your big penis drops (jk).

GRRRRRR!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Exactly... He's part of the controlled opposition to ridicule conspiracy "theories" (facts...).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join