It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Tattoo Brings Armed State Troopers To Man’s Door

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

hounddoghowlie
my questions are, can you not own a handgun in maine?
if you can is it against the law to carry a gun in or on your own propriety? and does it matter if you tuck in your pants when your in your own yard?

did the tree limbs guys say he pointed it at them or he just had one?

busybody sob's, their everywhere.
edit on 19-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

This is what came to me. His property. Handgun. Um...isn't gun control about assault rifles?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

One would think so, Unity. It appears these days, all it takes is the word gun to be said out loud to bring a swarm of assault officers to your home.

It's over reaction, created by an air of vilifying anyone who may own a gun. If people continue to accept this paranoid behavior as the new norm...that is what it will become...for all.

Des

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The guy has a freaking Third Reich eagle tattooed on his arm. Wow. But that is the beauty of America, at least it was supposed to be. Every person, no matter how despicable their views, has the same rights as everyone else. That is how it should be, because anything else only leads to bad things. I hate the fact that our police force has become militarized.

There is a HUGE difference between the jobs of police and the military, and therefore their tactics should not be the same. And the military should not be policing other countries either. That is not the right tool for the job. Cops are supposed to serve and protect, not treat every person as a criminal. Yet they post up outside a guy's house, a guy who did nothing wrong, with freaking assault rifles pointed at the place. Something is inherently wrong with that.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

AK907ICECOLD

Yusomad
reply to post by Destinyone

But you see, he seems to be a white supremacist or somesuch, look at the arm's tatoos. Remember all that must be evil.

I dont condone nazism in any form, but I can see how they picked on him.

He looks lke a bad impression of Edward Norton from American History X

I was thinking the same thing

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

That tattoo doesn't even look real! How someone can mistake that tattoo for a real gun is beyond me!

Something like this would be a little more understandable

Source

Glad to hear he didn't mean any harm with that tattoo!! Lol!!

The tattoo of the handgun on Smith is located on his stomach to look as if it’s tucked into his waistband, but it was found that he had no malicious intent.

op source

reply to post by Yusomad

Tattoos are not "evil" and not everyone that has them are ex cons, drug addicts, white supremacists and so on. Can I ask you what specifically about his arm tattoos you find evil? How can you see his arm tattoos? All I can make out is those awesome flames.

I am a heavily tattooed woman who works, stays out of trouble and is a productive member of society. I choose to get tattooed because I like how it looks and the fact my body is covered in artwork I enjoy is a bonus. While I understand not everyone gets why people choose to get tattooed but to jump to conclusions about that person being bad or evil is really not nice.

edit on 21-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Oops

edit on 21-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Opps

edit on 21-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Jennyfrenzy

That tattoo doesn't even look real! How someone can mistake that tattoo for a real gun is beyond me!

Something like this would be a little more understandable

Source

Glad to hear he didn't mean any harm with that tattoo!! Lol!!

The tattoo of the handgun on Smith is located on his stomach to look as if it’s tucked into his waistband, but it was found that he had no malicious intent.

op source

reply to post by Yusomad

Tattoos are not "evil" and not everyone that has them are ex cons, drug addicts, white supremacists and so on. Can I ask you what specifically about his arm tattoos you find evil? How can you see his arm tattoos? All I can make out is those awesome flames.

I am a heavily tattooed woman who works, stays out of trouble and is a productive member of society. I choose to get tattooed because I like how it looks and the fact my body is covered in artwork I enjoy is a bonus. While I understand not everyone gets why people choose to get tattooed but to jump to conclusions about that person being bad or evil is really not nice.

edit on 21-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Oops

edit on 21-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Opps

edit on 21-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

Now that is a sick that, if that was the tattoo on the OP I may get it but alas...
Do any of your tattoos include de whermacht eagle and swastika? My suggestion is that you put the reading glasses on, and take a look at his left arm, will make it simple, its the arm that appears to your right in the picture.
edit on 201400000056201403am21 by Yusomad because: typos, what else

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Or:

"Tattoo Gun Brings State Trooper's Arms to Man's Door."

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

how about giving the total numbers of murders in each country? or would that put your facts into a different light? does Canada have more or less murders per capita compared to the US? are gun murders proportionally higher or lower to non gun murders, in Canada compared to the US? these are rather important facts you have left out when trying to make your point.

Canada's gun laws are far over restrictive. the courses you need to own a gun are both expensive and not readily available, especially within cities. to have a hand gun you have to keep currant membership in a gun club yet another thing that is way to expensive for a lot of people, and are likewise far and few between. the big gun registration for non restricted weapons was such a boondoggle that it ended up costing a major fortune (over a BILLION dollars), just to be canceled (except in Quebec). i know one person who had major issues trying to register their rifle and shotgun because they were built before serial numbers were required, they had been legally imported years before, at one point they tried to tell them they would be illegal to keep and needed to be destroyed. now these were heirloom guns, now they have an heirloom handgun as well but that can't even be brought into Canada and has to be kept for them by a relative in the US.

yet all this is worth it right? i mean it has stopped gun crimes hasn't it? NOPE jut in the past TWO DAYS there are TWO stories from ONE city, one a double shooting, the other a dog stolen at gunpoint (sorry i can't post that one my system has decided it doesn't like it, but is a video on the same news site as the other).

One man is dead and second is in hospital following a double shooting Wednesday night, Toronto police have confirmed. The victims were each shot multiple times in the Danforth and Woodbine avenues area. One patient was transported to hospital without vital signs, while the other was transported in critical condition.
www.cp24.com... b_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=[1417656471820131]&action_type_map=[%22og.recommends%22]&action_ref_map=[]

so yup gun crimes don't happen because of Canada's over bearing gun laws, NOT. and let me remind you in the same Canadian city there are several areas where gunfire can be heard almost nightly. and the first night or two in Toronto there was gunfire right below the window of the room i was sleeping in. yeah gun control works oh so well to stop people from getting shot, and other gun crimes.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

yeah, he may be a sick SOB skinhead nazi. But i will still stand up for his rights. Even if i have to hold my nose while doing it.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

Yes you can OWN the firearm. For the most part however to go shooting with it at a range they require a safety course. Many stores refuse to sell to anybody who doesnt take a safety course first AND the ccw generally requires a safety course too.

Just because the law doesnt require it doesnt mean that we are all dumb and let untrained people run around with boomsticks. Personally I like the laws in canada, but sometimes I like the laws here in the USA as well (im from Nh btw so I am VERY familiar with maine's laws).

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Haven't tree trimmers started some other incidents. Might be some plot involving them.

What does a guy with a gun tat do when the police see it and tell him to drop his gun? Time for explaining doesn't seem allowed any more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join