It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines search: Jet already had turned before co-pilot's 'good night' message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The Malaysia Airlines flight that vanished nearly two weeks ago was already 12 minutes into its diverted course when the plane's co-pilot calmly told air traffic controllers that things were "all right," former FAA spokesman Scott Brenner said Tuesday on "The Kelly File."

"One of the pilots clearly had the intention that he was going to take (the plane) in a different direction," Brenner told host Megyn Kelly. "It was 100 percent clear that this pilot or co-pilot was going to take this plane with the intent of doing something bad."

At 1:19 p.m. on March 8, 12 minutes after the plane had changed course to the west, co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid gave a routine "All right, good night" in his final radio call.

If this is true then we know for certain that something strange was afoot before the pilots final transmission. This seems to invalidate theories of a catastrophic failure or on-board fire that have been put forth. This plane is likely somewhere waiting to be found or used to harm others as a long range missile or bomb.

Fox News / Source

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well d@mn if that's true we have a bonified hijacking....

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Is that a US government Agency? How do they know it had already turned around though? They just say they know.. Lol i have become way to skeptical of anything any government person says i think.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shana91aus

Amazing. They are still not sure if the plane was hijacked or if there was an accident.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Ive been saying the co pilot and fake passport dudes were in on it since like the second day. The co pilot was only 29 or so. Same age as the older fake passport guy.

The pilot could very well have been in on it (had a flight simulator in home etc) but seems less likely considering hed been flying since 81, but everyone is susceptible to extreme ideologies I guess.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

Ive been saying the co pilot and fake passport dudes were in on it since like the second day. The co pilot was only 29 or so. Same age as the older fake passport guy.

The pilot could very well have been in on it (had a flight simulator in home etc) but seems less likely considering hed been flying since 81, but everyone is susceptible to extreme ideologies I guess.

It's not uncommon for a pilot to have a flight simulator at home.
Most pilots get into flying because it's a passion of theirs so just having a flight simulator at home means nothing.

And what does similar ages have to do with anything?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Interesting theory from a client in my law firm this morning...

When the pilots said "Goodnight", they may have been referring to them taking the plane up to 45-48k feet, instantly killing all passengers on board, while they wore oxygen masks...then they flew "under the radar" (5k ft) to get to the location, most likley a hangar, where the plane is being re-painted and made to act as a missile..

This kind of lines up with the statement heard last night on the MSM where the gentleman (can't remember if he was a former General or pilot) stated that may be happening with the plane in Pakistan....

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This may not necessarily thrown the failures story out.

The fact that the co-pilot (FO) sent the all is well signal AFTER the left turn has puzzled me as well.

In this situation I wonder if the following would still be plausible.

1) Pilot detects some minor alarm or malfunction in a non critical system.
2) The pilot, in an abundance of safety decides to punch in the coords for the emergency airport, just in case something is wrong and not just a false positive. The Left turn occurs.
3) The pilot then leaves the cockpit to investigate the alarm.
4) Co-pilot signals the all is well as they leave the airspace ATC.
5) All hell breaks loose as the pilot finds a fire.

This scenario seems plausible to me, but I would need the input of a veteran pilot to see if there is some SOP (standard operating procedure) which would not allow this scenario from taking place.

Remember, the culture there is to never present doubt in oneself about your abilities or be seen as weak. This may be why the ATC got the all clear, even though something may have been wrong.

How many times in life have we seen something go completely wrong and the person never asks for help because they are too afraid to look weak.
edit on 19-3-2014 by xmaddness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Interesting...how reliable is the source? Is that a typo, pm? Wasn't it an AM flight?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

The expert is a Lietuenant General; credible enough, especially since he has his reputation to lose. He says that he and other experts have spoken about this theory,and they have a strong belief about it.

When Sean Hannity asked who else he has consulted with, he would not say...

I'd say very credible, though.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Same LT General speaking again on the strong possibilities that plane is most likely in Pakistan...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Has it been mentioned if air traffic control realised the plane was 12 minutes into a diverted course at the time of the last communication? Wouldn't they be able to see the plane off course at this point, and react in some way when they still knew exactly where the plane was? Maybe they did.. I've read quite a bit of information given, but not everything — and might have missed some information that relates to this.
edit on 19-3-2014 by moth115 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

moth115

Has it been mentioned if air traffic control realised the plane was 12 minutes into a diverted course at the time of the last communication? Wouldn't they be able to see the plane off course at this point, and react in some way when they still knew exactly where the plane was? Maybe they did.. I've read quite a bit of information given, but not everything — and might have missed some information that relates to this.
edit on 19-3-2014 by moth115 because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't be surprised if the 'experts' know exactly what has happened to the plane, but they wont announce it because they don't want to tip off the hijackers. It seems inconceivable that with all our technology and intelligence in 2014 that no one knows anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So the daily theory has arrived. Has to make you wonder why do they want us looking like headless chickens to try and find the truth.

new topics

top topics

join