It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower and ex-World Banker Karen Hudes: 2nd species on Earth and in Vatican

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I wonder how many comments I will read before I get to "she's means reptilians!!!"

Hopefully it doesn't go that route!

Very interesting OP... I've always believed such a Theory of different Human species...
I'd go as further than just 2 as well!!!

But that's for another thread & forum!

Peace Raedar!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I think this lady is suffering from old age... She probably refers to the likes of the pruvian/ bolivian/ inca paracas, a conehead humanoid species investigated by Brien Forester. Forester is trying to get to the bottom of the paracas DNA as we speak. These cone head sculls appear on practically every continent and is a mystery ...

The first alive cone head person has still to be spotted.... they are extinct. I believe this woman is trying to put her own theory into words.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Thoroughly enjoyed the vid, every time I hear Karen it makes me as you so aptly state "Pause". Her words always seem to hit to the core in only the ways that truth can be told.

As for the other spaiens? Wow, not surprised at all to hear that.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Whisle blowing, from where is it blowing?

ex-world banker, I can see why she was fired.

(post by sparklez removed for a manners violation)
(post by DrumsRfun removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
She's not the first one to say Moses was Ahkenaten. They both believed in worshiping one god. When you really think about what she says it starts to make sense when comparing it to Egyptian history. Even Ahkenaten is claimed to have had a plight with Israelites.

Moses and Akhenaten one and the same person By Ahmed Osman

The Bible and the Kuran speak of Moses being born in Egypt, brought up in the pharaonic royal palace, and leading the Israelites in their Exodus to Canaan. In historical terms, when did Moses live, and who was the pharaoh of Oppression? Now that archaeologists have been able to uncover the mysteries of ancient history, we need to find answers to these questions. Egyptian born Ahmed Osman, believes that he has been able to find the answers for these questions which bewildered scholars for centuries. He claims that Moses of the Bible is no other than King Akhenaten who ruled Egypt for 17 years in the mid-14th century BC.

During his reign, the Pharaoh Akhenaten was able to abolish the complex pantheon of the ancient Egyptian religion and replace it with a single God, Aten, who had no image or form. Seizing on the striking similarities between the religious vision of Akhenaten and the teachings of Moses, Sigmund Freud was the first to argue that Moses was in fact an Egyptian. Now Ahmed Osman, using recent archaeological discoveries and historical documents, contends that Akhenaten and Moses were one and the same person.

In a stunning retelling of the Exodus story, Osman details the events of Moses/Akhenaten’s life: how he was brought up by Israelite relatives, ruled Egypt for seventeen years, angered many of his subjects by replacing the traditional Egyptian pantheon with worship of Aten, and was forced to abdicate the throne. Retreating to exile in Sinai with his Egyptian and Israelite supporters, he died out of the sight of his followers, presumably at the hands of Seti I, after an unsuccessful attempt to regain his throne.

Osman reveals the Egyptian components in the monotheism preached by Moses as well as his use of Egyptian royal and Egyptian religious expression. He shows that even the Ten Commandments betray the direct influence of Spell 125 in the Egyptian Book of the Dead. Osman’s book, Moses and Akhenaten provides a radical challenge to the long-standing beliefs concerning the origin of Semitic religion and the puzzle of Akhenaten’s deviation from ancient Egyptian tradition. In fact, if Osman’s contentions are right, many major Old Testament figures would be of Egyptian origin.

The Official Graham Hancock Website

Would it really surprise you if we found out we have been ruled by another race of beings, from the shadows, this entire time? It could explain advanced technologies, missing archaeology, and even the illuminati.

edit on 18-3-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

*** Enough with the personal jabs on each other. ***

Discuss the topic like civil adults and not each other, or the next personal jab could result in the removal of posting privileges.

Thank you for your cooperation. Do not respond to this message.

edit on 18-3-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
iDK like many have pointed out she seems sincere yet I keep thinking in the back of my brain that it sounds very "Time Machine" where morlocs ruled from underground. She has good credentials, and a good rep. So I'm not off the fence yet one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

raedar

Thanks for all the feedback! It will be interesting to see what everyone points out!

this thread has already been done
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thanks for your input. I pulled up an interview and from the the intro and the brief history/overview of his journey/inspiration-to-seek, it's clear already this man has done some deep research.

Oh, my.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

raedar

At the 23 minute mark of this video she begins speaking of this. She said they are not ETs, they are a 2nd specie and that they are using us like cattle.

Can't watch the video at this time ,but what does she mean they are using us like cattle. Are we a food source or they are manipulating us to help them achieve something. If so, what is that something?

I recall hearing about her before from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

At that time I concluded:
A. She is coco for cocoa puffs.
B. She is selling a book or something.
C. She is being payed or forced to purposely associate a wacka doo personality trait as part of a smear campaign, to anyone trying to expose how manipulated and controlled the world is via its currency.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

I searched by her name and got old posts waaaaahhhh!

I wish they could be merged, as this one has gained some momentum and raised some good stuff.

I'm good with whatever and will read up on the original post.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

In the brief discussion about the 2nd race, she mentioned they use everything to keep us against each other, such as religion. They keep us at war and drain our economies.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure at all on the "second species" concept, namely because dino's were birds. Not reptiles. So snakes????

I don't call them ET either but most common concept of the them is renegades, annanuki, etc. the gods of old. And lower dimensional entities that require sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

raedar
reply to post by interupt42

In the brief discussion about the 2nd race, she mentioned they use everything to keep us against each other, such as religion. They keep us at war and drain our economies.

Thanks for the summary, does she say what they get out of it or their motive?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
is it really that hard to believe that their was at one point another species on this planet? If we have achieved so much in so little time, yet the earth has been around for a couple of billion years, I think their may have been a variety of ancient civilizations that have grown and fallen over time.
She mentions that this second species were the from the last ice age and that their cities were beneath water on the coast of continents. Lets connect some dots.
There is a post here on ATS by "Danbones", www.abovetopsecret.com...
that gives information on ancient harbors found along the North American continent, this, along with other information on coastal cities gives some credibility to her story.
Truth is, how can we know WHO ruled in our ancient past? this beings with elongated heads sounds completely plausible to me, perhaps their society was prosperous and grand and man was simply a barbarian in the wilderness who would look at these great cities...
Whatever happened to these beings in the past took its toll on them and they must have seen that humanity would soon be the dominant species on earth, though very few of these beings, they possessed knowledge that we didn't and saw their chance to stand on our shoulders while making us work to their benefit and they reap all the rewards.
Devious, pitiful beings they are.
I believe this lady and what she says.
Evidence is everywhere, printing money with no backing, constant wars, clashing religions, elongated skulls around the world along with images in the form of art on old walls from our first human civilizations, its all their, looking right at our faces....
One day, one of these beings will make the mistake of being seen, perhaps on national TV an all of man will see.
Remember, their were a variety of man too out their at one point.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
How do you spell the word describing the cone heads? Homo pro-what? I thought it sounded like propenses or propences... Or -sis at the end?

I listened to her interview with Benjamin Fulford where she squashed his White Dragon fantasies. He thinks the Chi-Coms will save the planet. They can't even keep their air & environment clean.

I think she knows a thing or two. My one surprise: she's still breathing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join