It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maldives residents report sighting of 'low flying jet'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Goddamn!

Thailand only today handed over radar showing MH370: Hey, no-one had specifically asked for it

and an article: www.slate.com...

As for the Maldives, I did read an interesting "pilot's theory" last night, about how the first turn appeared to them to be an attempt to land at the nearest airport, on Langkawi - the pilot speculated because of an in-flight fire. If the plane stayed on that course, it would pretty much have flown right over the Maldives (or not so far north from Diego Garcia).

However, an in flight fire and 7 more hours of flight is odd. You'd expect a fire to consume a plane and bring it down. Unless, there was a small cockpit fire but quite smoky, so they set the switch and left the cockpit immediately and for some reason (like the door locked accidentally behind them) they couldn't get back in :/ But that seems way too far out to me. That said, it wouldn't be the first cockpit fire in a 777. There was one who's cockpit caught fire on the GROUND not many years ago, remember? However the "in-flight fire course change" wouldn't really explain a low flight, but it's not impossible I suppose.

Anyway, you'd think with the supposed radar plots and path they would check out that way, I still can't understand why they expect the plane to have gone BACK on itself again. But whatever, this plane could be on goddamn moon for all we know, between all this tattered info it wouldn't surprise me.
edit on 18-3-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I'm hanging with you on this one. This is how the signal declination angle "defined" the two possible flight paths. One north and one south. I am keenly interested in the Maldives report because it destroys the official narrative.

4. Through the hourly "handshakes", the satellite can determine the approximate location of the plane so that it can relay messages efficiently. A plane that is flying directly under a satellite would be at a 90-degree angle to the satellite. An aircraft flying at the poles would be at 0 degrees, the CNN report said. The last message sent by MH370 was at 40 degrees.

Source for Inmarsat flight arc statement

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
According to my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This sighting lies right along where the path of the flight would have taken.

This makes complete sense and strengthens the theory I am pushing, which was theorized by an experienced pilot.

Good find!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
They need to look into GAN international airport. Reports from Maldivians say it was flying low and in a southerly direction.....GAN is not far from where they say it was sighted and is south of the sighting.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

Curious if your model explains why the pilot did not send mayday signal at the first sign of trouble. Are you hypothesizing that the radio coms were affected by fire before the first sign of trouble in the cockpit?

I'm not a pilot, but the distress call is immediate and reflexive right?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

xmaddness
According to my post here:

This sighting lies right along where the path of the flight would have taken.

This makes complete sense and strengthens the theory I am pushing, which was theorized by an experienced pilot.

Good find!

I have read this theory as well and do not think it could be the case. Plenty of people would have gotten a text or email or call in on their phone if this was the case, and flying low over an island area would have allowed for a signal to be transmitted. The folks on board would not have died quickly and this plane would have crashed LONG before this had there been a fire in the control area.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
MH 370 flew past the Southern Maldives on its way to.......DIEGO GARCIA.....

Where upon the info, knowledge, cargo or whatever else will be 'extracted' and the wreckage will mysteriously turn up in the Indian Ocean with the pilot to blame.....

Hey hey USA..... What you doing with that plane and why.?

PDUK

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article......

Hmmm...story keeps getting stranger.

Source

Apparently the US replaced Maldives Border Security last year. The company they replaced had this to say about the new security from the US named PISCES:

Meanwhile, Nexbis had alleged last week that PISCES was not a border control system, but a system designed to monitor the activities of Muslims and track terrorists. The company said in a statement that the system provided by the US is not an immigration solution and cannot be integrated with work visa, deportation module and other information systems. Moreover, the PISCES system has only been installed in a few Muslim countries to monitor the the transits of Muslims and not for the purpose of controlling human trafficking, the company alleged.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

In an effort to not hijack this thread, please ask your question over there and I would be happy to answer.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

The flight direction reported by Maldives residents would appear to go pretty directly toward Diego Garcia. I thought that was pretty interesting too!

No idea if what the residents saw was flight 370, but the timing, description , and direction make the reports quite interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Agartha
It takes 4 hours to fly from Malaysia to the Maldives, so the timing could be correct......I haven't seen this info anywhere, thanks for posting!

And another 4 hours or so to fly to Somalia and Mogadishu….give or take….

PDUK

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

PurpleDog UK

Where upon the info, knowledge, cargo or whatever else will be 'extracted' and the wreckage will mysteriously turn up in the Indian Ocean with the pilot to blame.....

PDUK

Diego Garcia is British territory........I wonder what the Daily Mail would say about it!
lol

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Agartha

PurpleDog UK

PDUK

Diego Garcia is British territory........I wonder what the Daily Mail would say about it!
lol

British territory ''LEASED'' to the American Government……… long believed CIA ''stop-over'' for naughty people…….what would Fox News say…?

PDUK

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Do 777's have an autopilot limp home mode where it gets low enough to attempt to belly land?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Red pin shows Maldivian sighting…

If the Maldives ''sighting'' is true and to be believed then rough dirtection of flight MH 370 is shown in dots……

yellow shows north corridor and green southern corridor and the orange '!' is Diego Garcia…………..

However ……range and fuel willing then Somalia and Mogadishu is a further 4-5 hours flight time…..? i think…. not sure..

Regards

PDUK
edit on 18-3-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

PurpleDog UK

British territory ''LEASED'' to the American Government……… long believed CIA ''stop-over'' for naughty people…….what would Fox News say…?

PDUK

There you go, I didn't know that it's leased to the US government and never heard about any CIA involvements there.....
I just googled it and even the Guardian talks about a secret CIA prison there!

See, we learn something new every day....thank you PD!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just saw CNN report on this angle and the eyewitnesses who saw the low flying plane and could count the doors as it passed. Wonder if someone will go there and get some 1st hand accounts?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

whatnext21
Just saw CNN report on this angle and the eyewitnesses who saw the low flying plane and could count the doors as it passed. Wonder if someone will go there and get some 1st hand accounts?

So, how many doors did they count? Wouldn't that be important to know whether they blew out or not?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sparklez

They did not say, just thought it good that they are acknowledging these reports, like I said I hope they send someone there to get some of the eyewitness accounts, the direction they were facing and the height of the plane when they saw heard it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Nice find...I have been saying Maldives since the beginning...

It would also be on the way to Somalia. I would think, personally, that if a plane was hijacked and essentially "stolen" mid-air for nefarious purposes, and cannot be found anywhere in the World, that it would be in a country that would/could hide it's landing. Somalia being in a near state of constant anarchy would be a perfect place to bring such a plane.

Who knows though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join