It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
A Google Image search brought these photos up. They are the most convincing ones I've seen yet.

No story. No explanation. Only the photos. Other photos I've found in this search range from simple metal flakes to complex objects made of glass, liquid and wires. So, who knows about this stuff?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Good job theres an arrow in the xray pic... otherwise I would have missed it.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Asynchrony

Wow. It looks like a shock-absorber off a radio-controlled, petrol-engine toy car.

We've got smaller chips in crummy old watches from the 1980s. Right now, we've got 1000s of critters with tracking devices way smaller than that. Heart pace-makers?

Maybe aliens came here to steal our technology??

edit on 17-3-2014 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Easy! Its just an old thermostat that went inside a car heater hose...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It doesn´t look like a high tech device like we usually see as alien implants. Maybe its a intrauterine device...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It reminds me of a cars thermostat..
2nd.............

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
Easy! Its just an old thermostat that went inside a car heater hose...

exactly..you win the internet!

Asynchrony
….. the most convincing ones I've seen yet.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

They are the most convincing ones I've seen yet.

No story. No explanation. Only the photos.

It sure doesn't take a lot to convince you.

On a side note..would you be interested in buying some magic beans?

edit on 17-3-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The kind of implant shown there is human, or black op, in design and also in both size and composition. ie it looks metallic or alloy of some kind.

That is not even remotely ET.

Et anything, be it implant, or craft, droid, data collector, is more organic, makes use of your natural elemental substances, though could also utilize other elements, perhaps the kind we think of as coming from asteroids, but they're formed within the body suit, or become a part of the body suit and generally are very small.

And they could reform, shift, change. Just like a craft.

Things like that come from the para military.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Anything that is more like our technology, is ours. Anything ET is far more magical and does far more interesting stuff, and can transform into other things.

Sometimes ETs take out those kind of implants themselves, but you usually have stuff that involve their inputs.
edit on 18-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Asynchrony
A Google Image search brought these photos up. They are the most convincing ones I've seen yet.

No story. No explanation. Only the photos. Other photos I've found in this search range from simple metal flakes to complex objects made of glass, liquid and wires. So, who knows about this stuff?

Stories like this is why the truth may never be accepted by the general dumb public!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It resembles a car thermostat, but it definitely isn't one. Whatever it is, it appears to be very mundane human technology. Why would an implant need to be spring-loaded?

By the way, a metal object shows up white in a radiograph, like so - upload.wikimedia.org... - as opposed to black/dark like in the alleged implant radiograph posted in this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I was thinking that maybe some aliens abduct people and insert random useless objects into their bodies because 1) they don't like humans 2) insulting alien jokes, it's just their sense of humor guys.

"That'll keep them guessing LOLZERS"

Something like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

3.) They are the most forgetful surgeons in the galaxy. "Has anybody seen my spring looking thing?"

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've read some abduction research that says Grey implants are often crystalline and placed behind and below the left ear. That might explain the lumps under the skin of my friend and I, under our ears. We're both abductees. Also, it is interesting that we were in the kitchen one day (month or so ago) and we both suddenly felt a pulse, waves of this painful energy, this squeezing feeling in our faces. Behind the nose, almost behind the eyeball. Felt like if you had a bad bruise and someone kept pushing on it and holding down for 5 seconds at a time, then letting go, and redoing that. Now if it was just me, I'd say "That's weird, must be another random pain that occurs in the human body for no reason 'cept for random biological stuff", but we both got the sudden pulse at the same time, in the same place, so I think we both have implants there which were stimulated at that moment for unknown milab or alien reasons. And also, about a week ago, I noticed the exact same pulsing feeling, that painful squeeze occur where that subdermal bump is below my ear. It's about a millimetre in diameter, and the squeezing pain radiated about a 2cm radius around it. It wasn't blood pulsing. Not sure if this is alien stuff, or human milab stuff going on. But I believe there are also etheric implants that are more of an alien thing going on as well. Check out William Baldwin's Possession book for some great info' on that.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

MaximRecoil
It resembles a car thermostat, but it definitely isn't one. Whatever it is, it appears to be very mundane human technology. Why would an implant need to be spring-loaded?

By the way, a metal object shows up white in a radiograph, like so - upload.wikimedia.org... - as opposed to black/dark like in the alleged implant radiograph posted in this thread.

Looking at it, it even seems that it's not only dark, it has light shading on it that looks like the object was photographed under illumination. Then photoshopped onto the xray.

top topics

join