It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MT Keshe fears for life on the Ides of March: Releases Free Energy Technology to the World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

The elite of this planet have suppressed mass usage of free energy technology for a pretty long time now, as ET contactee Alex Collier stated in this link: www.slideshare.net...

Excerpt:

"Apparently we have been manipulated for 5,724 years now. We have been manipulated beyond belief. To make matters worse, we have had free energy technology that has been withheld from us. So, for the last 100 years we have totally trashed our environment."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

sevensixtwo
Here is Keshe's original announcement from 2012

Read what the conductor of this interview (often falsely called a lecture -- only the room was rented from the university), Shariar Mazandi, thinks about Keshe now: Keshe scam?

His conclusion:

I now feel very badly for what I have done.

I highly recommend reading the whole linked thread, if you have the time.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This guy is full of crap, he has not invented anything and is just an attention seeker, nobody is after him! I investigated his claims several years ago and he has still shown no proof. Same situation with John Searl and his "SEG" technology.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Menedes567

The elite of this planet have suppressed mass usage of free energy technology for a pretty long time now, as ET contactee Alex Collier stated in this link: www.slideshare.net...

Excerpt:

"Apparently we have been manipulated for 5,724 years now. We have been manipulated beyond belief. To make matters worse, we have had free energy technology that has been withheld from us. So, for the last 100 years we have totally trashed our environment."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me:

hmmm....here we go with the "advanced civilization had to have slaves to do their mining"...intersteller travel, telepathic ability, civilizations that are hundreds of thousands of years old... and yet....they still can't master the digging up of dirt and the separation of ore mechanically....they need slaves to do it...

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Actually they have robots and clones to do their dirty work, but what they actually wanted was to trap souls of people who once lived as Atlantians and Lemurians from past Earth civilizations the past 100,000 years into new humanoid forms(our current forms now since 6000 years ago) so that we will not be able to be free to reincarnate to another planet better than this one not controlled by the Dark forces. Why would they want to control us so we won't wake up?

If we wake up our memories of our past lives and spiritual origins, we will unite as one civilization and unlock our spiritual abilities and will regain the capability to break free of their prison control over Earth and be free to reincarnate to other better planets after death, and then challenge their plans for domination of this galaxy(However they have managed to suppress our thoughts via divide and conquer so they have managed to force us to stay on Earth for 6000 years).

That's why they want to suppress free energy usage; so that we will be too busy trying to make ends meet to pay the bills and compete with each other on an individual, family, societal, and national level so that we won't have the free time to research and live closer as a unified community that supports one another. That would cause us to awaken our memories faster, if we have only positive thoughts. With the stress living due to financial difficulties, having positive thoughts would be more tougher, and that is the Elite's goal. Free energy usage would also cause us to remember that such devices were commonly used during the times of Atlantis and Lemuria, when we didn't use money at all, but simply worked together as a community, with our basic needs met for free.

edit on 17-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have not posted here in a while due to the popups and other advertising. But I guess you have to pay the bills somehow...
Anyways this seems to be something important so I downloaded it and opened it. Then I uploaded several parts for fast viewing or downloading.

If you don't know whats going on then please go read the info from the forum on the Keshe website page.
Li nk

Snip of the message:
We advise you to spread this documents as fast as you can to as many people and groups that the human race starts the new cycle of developments all together on equal opportunity and fair chance.

Now the good stuff!

After going through the contents (yes I downloaded it from Mega, it was the only link that worked for me)I was amazed to find illustrator files (loads of them)PDF files, 3 movies and a whole lot more.

This seems to be the exact contents of a flash drive complete with the encryption folder for security. (non-usable without the key) but all other content can be read and checked out.

I am posting the pics of the craft and other stuff to imgur for everyone's review.

Here are the first Images I uploaded to Imgur (except the unicorn pic. lol):
Link

Here are the patents, PDF files and the Video locations:

PDF file information:
Link

Reactor information:
Link

Patents 1gb full of Patents:
Link

Videos Fron Flashdrive:
Link

To download the entire package:
This link has been provided by Taiwanese Keshe F foundation group for all the content of the USB stick.
Link

Some people are having problems downloading the files, if you are then you may wish you try this link:

Mega was the only one I could get to download.
Link

Please keep this thread alive, as I will most likely not respond to any of the posts because
I know nothing about physics or scientific assembly methods and so forth.
So please share this information so we can potentially stop the power brokers of the world!
That would be so awesome, stop the power mongers of the world!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I downloaded the file via torrent client, unziped... 1.65gb (all good)

the onedrive (microsoft link), came as a corrupted file to me... As for his patents, as far as I know, almost 10-20y ago, a greek scientists discovered something similar, free energy and the US government (israelis offshore's) bought the copyrights of the patent. The problem is not the discovery and production of free energy, this could happen in not time by scientists... When that time comes. (i could give u reference for it, links.. So its not something new... the free energy thing). I am confident that also TESLA did... Many scientists did that and to silence the tech, they buy the patents or kill the scientists and steal their notebooks.

Menedes567

Excerpt:

Me:

its 13000 years... Why you think Poseidonia (atlantis in their words) sunk ? Because their good god (pathetic scum god) wanted to punish babylona? lol
edit on 19-3-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

So, when do you think we will have free energy available to the public? Do you think that we would have to use fossil fuels until 2100 AD and be at the mercy of powerful oil companies for many more decades to come? I cry thinking of that, since that technology is not based on clean energy.....

edit on 19-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

edit on 19-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Well, the kids are gone for spring break and I am taking the wife out for a margarita and some Mexican seafood!

I will post these and see you all in a bit. If I get banned, which I doubt because the material doesn't look very convincing to me, I blame you and it will haunt you forever.

Looks like ship-plans from Traveller

and about as useful too.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Ya, I've been through most of the material and it looks cool, but there are no equations or math to go along with the diagrams. Like I said before, it does not appear to be earth-shattering.

edit on 19-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Not even any stats for conversion to d20? meh

Ta for posting the pretty pics though

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
@sheepslayer247:

... there are no equations or math to go along with the diagrams.

Advanced math is beyond Keshe's intellectual capabilities. I'm serious about that. I've read about everything Keshe ever published, and there is nearly no math at all. The most complex of the very few formulas I found is this one (in his failed patent application EP1770717A1 on page 59):

(p+a/V^2)(V-b) = RT

It is a form of the Van der Waals equation, simply copied out of a physics textbook.

Many of his fans are still not aware that he has only a bachelor degree (in nuclear engineering), as his university (Queen Mary University in London) independently confirmed. He has never published a single article in any recognized scientfic publication.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join