It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MT Keshe fears for life on the Ides of March: Releases Free Energy Technology to the World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

fuzzy0087
reply to post by signalfire

Getting to Alpha Centari is my ultimate goal, but gotta take baby steps. Been nearly 50 years since we went to the moon. It kinda seems like we have gone backwards in our space faring capabilities. I'm actually trying to start a nation for the purpose of advancing technology but I need to get 7 million people who are willing to be a part of that nation before I can take the next step in its development.

Good luck with that. You might want to get a hold of Harry Browne's 'How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World' book (available free on line somewhere) wherein he describes the problem of the 'Group Trap'; this is where you can't continue on with a good idea until enough people are also on board with your idea and you thus spend your entire life trying to convince people to join you.

Why 7 million, anyways? Wouldn't 6.75 million be enough? Heck, get 3.5 million proven heterosexuals and while you're working on the details, they'll reproduce and you'll have your 7 million that way, barring any deaths and stuff.

Get crackin'! We're all waiting to buy tickets!

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fuzzy0087

It has some pretty good stuff to sort through, from a nerdy point of view.

I couldn't begin to tell you if it's real or just a complex hoax, but its cool to sort through.

ETA: The space craft material is interesting as well, but there aren't any mathematical specs to go with it.
edit on 15-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

C'mon mate, give us a couple of screen shots, it's on public domain afterall.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Well, the kids are gone for spring break and I am taking the wife out for a margarita and some Mexican seafood!

I will post these and see you all in a bit. If I get banned, which I doubt because the material doesn't look very convincing to me, I blame you and it will haunt you forever.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This desparate attempt to gain attention will only accelerate Keshe's downfall. I perused the material, it is just the usual Keshe pseudo science nonsense. No wonder that only one of the about 18 nations that accepted Keshe's USB stick in 2012/2013 ever reacted to it. The one reaction came from the Italians (Luciano Barra of the Department of Energy of the Italian Ministry of Economic Development):

Sulla base delle conoscenze note, non sussistono elementi per ritenere fondate le teorie e le invenzioni della Keshe.

Translation:

Based on the known information, there exists no reason to consider Keshe's theories and inventions valid.

Exactly. The other nations obviously came to the same conclusion, but were probably too embarrassed that they participated in this charade in the first place, so they never talked about it again.

Nobody will accomplish anything with this material. Some Keshe fanatics will surely try, but at best delude themselves with misinterpreted minuscule results like "energy generation" in the millivolt/microampere range or tiny "weight fluctuations", that are actually just unaccounted for ordinary physical effects or plain mismeasurements, as in Keshe's own experiments. Finally, it will hopefully dawn even on Keshe's most ardent supporters that his theories have no relation to reality.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Galaxion

You're probably right. It's fun to look through, but it doesnt look legit.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Judging just off of those pictures it seems like the guy drew up some "space ships" and is trying to pass it off as the way to world peace.

If he really had free energy technology there would be a proof of concept. Nobody is going to come after you for thoughts of free energy, well not yet at least.

Governments start getting interested when weird things start happening and unusual shipments show up at your door.

Edit to add:

Or correlations with what is happening in the real world.

edit on 15-3-2014 by Timing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Speaking of free energy or technology people usually die for letting out. If anyone on here has such technology feel free to pass it on to me. I will release and market it (for a small fee) thereby taking the heat, and potential assassin, off your back. All you have to do is show me how it works and how to build it, and I'll take care of the rest while you collect the money and I become extremely paranoid.

Sounds like a win-win right?
edit on fu7373140087 by fuzzy0087 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I don't know what else is in the files, but this is a let down.
Thanks for the effort mate, enjoy margaritas and seafood.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Without mathematical context this would be a waste of time. If you guys get a chance check out the ufo how to books. The patents in those books actually exist although I'm not mechanically inclined enough to read the patent and assemble the various devices in them.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Wow, A person willing to settle for the crumbs! Awesome!

I'm not that kind of person though. I believe in earning your fair share, so I wouldn't have any problems cutting people in where and when it is deserved.

Unfortunately this MT Keshe guy sounds like a major tool, so no crumbs for you! lol

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No, I meant let us see as in the extended version of let's see. I wasn't pressuring you to show anything.

edit on bSat, 15 Mar 2014 19:35:56 -0500pm73America/Chicago3pmSaturday15America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

edit on bSat, 15 Mar 2014 19:37:13 -0500pm73America/Chicago3pmSaturday15America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: Too many edits for such a short statement.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
@sheepslayer247:

I would hate to post something without approval in case it violates a T&C. I'd love to share some of it, but I need to make sure it doesnt violate any rules that may get myself or the site in trouble.

Here's Keshe himself concerning that:

We advise you to spread this documents as fast as you can to as many people and groups ...

(Keshe on 03/15/2014)

So this shoudn't be a problem.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I just downloaded it on a torrent: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F5D2FB69BBC207E3A4E422D08C34A45F5B2D4A01&dn=org%20data.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f% 2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Starting to check this out a little. Looks interesting, always looking for new explanations on gravity. I don't think mainstream science has a clue about gravity. Once we figure that out, we'll really be able to make magic happen with machines.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Just got back and yes, there isn't a lot of meat to it. There are pages upon pages describing the plasma systems and the magnetic/anti-gravity content, complete with diagrams and everything....but there is no math to go with it from what I have seen.

I could post tons more, but I don't think there's anythign earth-shattering in here.

In my opinion, this is a well organized presentation for UFO conferences or similar gatherings.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

I have no problem taking crumbs if it means i'm landing a blow to the elites. As it stands I'm hoping to completely take on the oil industry in the next several months with a business I'm developing. The first stage of the business is being created by a website creation company. They better hurry up, I'm ready to make as many waves as possible against the global elite.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure we had a similar saga with keshe like 6 months ago or so??? i remember the iranian physicist had world peace in a can part anyway. IMO we are on our way to all the free energy and advanced tech we could ever imagine but it takes time to get there.

if the US was to stand up tomorrow with some crazy advanced super power fleet and attempted to take over the world that just turns us into an even bigger bully then we already are with a true bullseye on our back. but over time if we slowly evolve into a US/nato/elite ruled world working together towards a common goal of some sorts, we will accept it. just gotta get there on our own.

we are like children. we cant be told what or how to do things but with subtle suggestions and slight guiding we can make the decisions on our own and believe more in them and stand behind them thinking we made the decisions our self.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Kind of looks a little like another plan I just saw here by some other source. That had four seats in the upper section though, a smaller craft. It appears to be similar technology though.

I can't say any of this is a hoax unless I actually test the principals. I wonder if the shell incorporates a copper containing skin.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It sounds like you're on your way to getting your slice.

Good luck with your business venture!

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Here is Keshe's original announcement from 2012

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-3-2014 by sevensixtwo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join