It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane 'Flown Towards Andaman Islands'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
>>
ground based radar should have still shown a little "blip".
>>

A look at the map should answer this question. Ask the pros about the range of ground based radar, it's limited. It would be THINKABLE to fly that plane...whatever possibly right towards Pakistan and POSSIBLY to evade radar. That area (see map!) looks predestined for something like that. Nothing but water.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

MystikMushroom

This is asinine, can't we all see that we're being deceived and lied to?

Yes, what I'm most curious about is which country(ies) is(are) responsible?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

"Five hours" heading toward Andaman islands?

That's a ridiculously long time.

I think China's findings like those satellite photos and seafloor event is more reliable.

I'm not going to follow this on here anymore and just wait for the wreckage to be found.

I just hope they don't tow the wreckage to where they want it to be found for whatever reason.

peace

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

i'm saying you don't understand the meaning of your signature

or that you think that it doesn't apply to you

i'm all to be creative to come up with theories, ideas, keep this on, but then there is reality which one cannot grasp with superficial knowledge only, keep this in mind or you won't recognize when your logic is flawed.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

anHairInTheSoup
reply to post by UnBreakable

so what's your theory there ?

they landed a 777 in rain forest or a coconut plantation or a lagoon inside a heavily monitored and guarded region without any one noticing ?

Exactly. Since 90% of the islands are uninhabited, who's going to notice. Plus if this was in the planning for awhile, a coconut plantation couldn't be cleared out for an adequate landing strip? Just about everybody assumes terrorists are these unsophisicated cave-dwellers. In reality they are very intelligent and adaptable. After all, only 19 of these guys had their way with us on 9-11, especially if aided by state-of-the-art goodies from our own CIA if alternate 9-11 theories are to be believed.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

i'm saying you don't understand the meaning of your signature

or that you think that it doesn't apply to you

i'm all to be creative to come up with theories, ideas, keep this on, but then there is reality which one cannot grasp with superficial knowledge only, keep this in mind or you won't recognize when your logic is flawed.

My logic isn't flawed. Your argument of extremism not existing in Maldives is. Here, let me link you to just one article on the rising threat or religious extremism in Maldives.

www.ctc.usma.edu...

I fully understand the meaning of my signature and live by it as well, though my signature is not what this thread is about.

Again, are you suggesting that what I have stated about extremists being in Maldives is incorrect?

It is also a theory: Typically, a theory is developed through the use of contemplative and rational forms of abstract and generalized thinking
edit on 3/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Rosinitiate

anHairInTheSoup

if you were to ask my opinion i'd say anything out of corporate media on this subject belongs to outrageous lies category

I'm curious to hear your take on it. I'm not saying I disagree.

my take on what happen to this plane ? absolutely no idea ! if not totally unrealistic (landing in andaman/maldives) all the theories i've read here have flaws imo.

(nb: outrgeous lies was about the subject of terorism & extremism in the media)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

UnBreakable

anHairInTheSoup

so what's your theory there ?

they landed a 777 in rain forest or a coconut plantation or a lagoon inside a heavily monitored and guarded region without any one noticing ?

Exactly. Since 90% of the islands are uninhabited, who's going to notice. Plus if this was in the planning for awhile, a coconut plantation couldn't be cleared out for an adequate landing strip? Just about everybody assumes terrorists are these unsophisicated cave-dwellers. In reality they are very intelligent and adaptable. After all, only 19 of these guys had their way with us on 9-11, especially if aided by state-of-the-art goodies from our own CIA if alternate 9-11 theories are to be believed.

Disregard. Double post. Sorry.
edit on 14-3-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Again, are you suggesting that what I have stated about extremists being in Maldives is incorrect?

i'm suggesting your knowledge about it is superficial (& biased considering where it's coming from) and that it might be a good idea to insist on it so you keep in my mind that the hypothesis on which your theory relies is what it is : highly hypothetical rather than factual.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

ah you didn't read my first post on first page about andaman...

andaman is the second most monitored adn guarded place in india after kashmir; they have ships all around, air force base from top to bottom, they know how many birds and crocodiles enter their space every day.

there is no way even if they could land in a lagoon (all coco plantation are gvt owned); the only way it can land in andaman is if it is an indian operation.
edit on 14-3-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

Vasa Croe

i'm suggesting your knowledge about it is superficial (& biased considering where it's coming from) and that it might be a good idea to insist on it so you keep in my mind that the hypothesis on which your theory relies is what it is : highly hypothetical rather than factual.

Superficial because I have not personally sat in with the IFM or other hard-line Islamist organizations in Maldives? Seriously? So am I to assume that anything I ever see you post about means you have actual first hand knowledge of the subject? I will definitely keep an eye out for your posts. You must be very well traveled. And biased how? Are you saying the Counter Terrorism talks between India, Sri Lanka and Maldives that just occurred are happening just for fun because nothing is going on there?

Again....please enlighten me with your grand knowledge of extremism and how it does not exist in Maldives...your posts may lead someone to believe you have first hand knowledge yourself.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

andaman is the second most monitored adn guarded place in india after kashmir; they have ships all around, air force base from top to bottom, they know how many birds and crocodiles enter their space every day.

there is no way even if they could land in a lagoon; the only way it can land in andaman is if it is an indian operation.

Well then, there goes my theory down the sewer, along with the other dozens made on here. All just baseless speculations until the truth, if ever, is revealed.

I will, however, goe back to my initial prediction, made on another thread two days ago. Of course, just conjecture, but I think this plane will be found in Pakistan.

"If the plane did carry on flying for that time it could have travelled 2,200 nautical miles, possibly reaching north-western India and the border with Pakistan".

www.dailymail.co.uk... ly-hijacking-theory.html#ixzz2vxWi4r9a

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

Superficial because I have not personally sat in with the IFM or other hard-line Islamist organizations in Maldives? Seriously?

what do you know about terrorism or islamists in general that does not come from a corporate media ?

Vasa Croe
So am I to assume that anything I ever see you post about means you have actual first hand knowledge of the subject?

that's what internet & forum should be about

Vasa Croe
I will definitely keep an eye out for your posts. You must be very well traveled.

to some extent

Vasa Croe
And biased how? Are you saying the Counter Terrorism talks between India, Sri Lanka and Maldives that just occurred are happening just for fun because nothing is going on there?
Vasa CroeAgain....please enlighten me with your grand knowledge of extremism

I saw muslim artists performing in hindu temple, i saw muslim leaders praying with hindu priests & i met many many muslims, they were peaceful, honest, generous and not proselyte (unlike those evangelists) but i have never witnessed extremism in all my travel, that's the thing... I might get biased when i get second hand knowledge from fellow travellers experiences in middle east and when i read about all the proven false flags that happened since the sumerians.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by anHairInTheSoup

Seriously? I have seen wonderful paintings by Nazis and they met with numerous world leaders but they still killed millions. Are you also a holocaust denier?

My knowledge comes from history and history has proven time and again that extremists exist.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

But still, a plane approaching an area can be heard--and even seen- especially if it is an unusual event.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

MRuss

But still, a plane approaching an area can be heard--and even seen- especially if it is an unusual event.

I agree. My Pakistan speculation goes against logic and reason, but it's just a hunch. This whole missing plane episode also goes against logic and reasoning so far.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

UnBreakable
whole missing plane episode also goes against logic and reasoning so far.

i also see the will of some to push the theory of an islamist operation as extremely worrying

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Wolf Blitzer more or less said (just now) that the Chinese are throwing out useless info (sat images; ocean floor boom).
Misdirection? Losing face in small ways; saving face in a biggie? As others have said, what if China is cleaning up the mess by its homegrown terrorists?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

anHairInTheSoup

there is no way even if they could land in a lagoon (all coco plantation are gvt owned); the only way it can land in andaman is if it is an indian operation.

So from what you're saying the Indian military shot down the unidentified plane invading their air space and aren't admitting to it.
edit on 3/14/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Are you also a holocaust denier?

why also ? are you denying nazi could only be working hand in hand with the zionists to achieve that and eradicate the real history of judaism ?
(you know those same zionists that control the fed, the media and are possibly your employer).

first-hand account from an isreali national "in israel, rotschild is god" (gold also but mostly god)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join