It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I LOVE YOU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hello! This is really not a introduction but a request...

Isn’t the realization that you’re not the only light in the dark as beautiful as the nature itself?

Long story short; Elites around the world controlling agendas which creates the structure that you once called life is based on knowledge kept from public to build up the societies from past to today(this is normal)! When we entered the informational era, humanity took its first leap towards the next evolution of mankind. The age of Awareness, we could call this.

By this means, humans(sheep,breed,workers, our prisoned friends and families) will no longer look up to the famous stars enlightened by dark agendas, with the minds towards ''I wish I could be like him/her''. Within the age of Awareness supported by the unlimited information that any human on the planet can access through the internet creates a new realization of ''All humans are equally the same only with different experiences gained from different times through it's lifetime''. By this new understanding things can change to: ''I can be just like that guy/girl, if I want to'', and therefore extends to the realization;”but do I really want to?..”. This, which I believe, is a giant leap towards the life of light.

We currently influens young generations through mainstream music with help of dope and weed to mentally break them free from current societies preparing them to vote and fight for:

I and I is cooperating to create a stable agenda that can be installed after any revolution or supported by any party. Which is needed for us to enter the new era. It will reform the way of life for new generations to come through a new and modern education system among other things..

We would like to hear your(other I’s) thought and what YOU would do contribute to save the world!

LOVE

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I love you too but this is introduction forum not sure but might get 404'd unless you share more about yourself.

I'm Rosinitiate the self proclaimed Dodo. Its nice to meet you.

I think once we ALL can embrace the feminine aspect as well as the masculine we will do just fine. We need to escape the patriartical existence and do away with invisible borders as it creates borders around our heart. Many are aghast by the death of a few countrymen and see no issue with bombing 1000's of "foreigners". That there really needs to stop.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
used to think the world was worth saving once .. no longer as nothing will change humanity refuses to grow up and persists in acting like savages .. its no longer my concern ..

Welcome to ats ..

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Welcome!

please tell us a bit about yourself!

Boy / Girl? (Well it is ATS so you could add 'Other / Alien)

Where on our planet are you from, assuming you are from here.

What subjects interest you.

If you need / want a nice Avatar visit here www.abovetopsecret.com... and an Avatar Grand Wizard will help you to find something to wear.

Have fun!

P

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Expat888
used to think the world was worth saving once .. no longer as nothing will change humanity refuses to grow up and persists in acting like savages .. its no longer my concern ..

Welcome to ats ..

Its cyclical and everything in its place. It's all a grand process much like processes we create here on earth ourselves. In a process some things must be destroyed in order to create. If the process was changed prematurely it would disrupt the creation......like a fine wine. Since we are the mixture we experience both the good and the bad but sooner or later the clumps will get needed out.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If you really loved me you wouldnt hurt me with your words.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Usernamenotnessesary

Welcome to the jungle. Although I have a feeling you been creeping hehe

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thanks, I love you too.

2nd line

There should really be a *heart* emote. We may all be a bit cracked, but Love overcomes all, yes?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Usernamenotnessesary

Hi Usernamenotnessesary, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

Please review the link below, after which you are more than weolcome to make a new introduction thread if you wish.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join