It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To non-believers, how do you explain cattle mutilations if not for aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
These cattle are killed in a surgical manner and with unexplained phenomena such as the complete draining of the animal's blood, loss of internal organs with no obvious point of entry, and surgically precise removal of the reproductive organs and anal coring. Another reported event is that the animal is found dumped in an area where there are no marks or tracks leading to or from the carcass, even when it is found in soft ground or mud.

There are a few explanations for this:

1) Aliens (most likely)
2) Supernatural spirits (possible, but can supernatural beings exert that much power in our dimension to the extent of killing?)
3) A highly trained surgical team(military/government?) who are experts in masking their tracks conduct these as scientific research. (not likely, i will explain why)
4) Cult killings (Again no tracks are found so highly unlikely, also I doubt they have the surgical skill)

To non-believers , do you have a better explanation (If aliens are out of your scope of existence)? To me the most logical explanation is the most far-fetched one which are aliens. This is simply because there are no other logical earthly explanations for these killings. Aliens as portrayed as highly advanced creatures whose technology will look like "magic" to us. This will solve all the explanations of the surgical cuts and how they were able to dump the carcass in mud with no tracks (from above their craft).

The most conventional explanation would be that the killings are done by military/government. This does not make any sense as I do not see any value in cow's organs to them. Also, if they really do need cattle, they can purchase them like how they purchase weapons. Why go massacre other people's livestock? Again, I know that same can be said that aliens do not need cattle, but we do not know what is valuable or invaluable for an alien. A man's poison is another man's gold. An alien's world will be very much different from us.These killings can be also a sign of superiority for them, like how human kill insects even if the insect can do no harm.

I cannot seem to comprehend any other logical reason to these killings (besides aliens and maybe supernatural)
Unless if you can give me an alternative explanation that fulfills these criteria:

1) Motive of these killings
2) Explain the precise surgical cuts and no traces of blood
3) Explain the reason why no tracks are found even when the body is dumped on soft ground/mud.

Aliens satisfy all these three.

edit on 12-3-2014 by icyboy771z because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2014 by icyboy771z because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Future humans.. kind of like the Star Trek humans who travel back in time to abduct a whale to save the earth! =D

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by icyboy771z

Aliens as portrayed as highly advanced creatures whose technology would look like "magic" to us.

That's actually why I disbelieve it. I find it highly dubious advanced beings capable of interstellar travel would have a need to fly all the way out to our tiny blue dot just to harvest organs from cattle. We are already growing organs in labs ourselves. Now imagine their 'magic', and what they could do in that regard.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

How do you think "aliens" did it. Then apply that to humans.
Just because you do not understand technology that humans have locked away from the public does not automatically mean aliens are responsible. I cant explain any of what you say myself due to the fact I cant verify any of this other than what I can find on the internet. In fact there is more evidence to suggest Santa exists than aliens. I mean just ask a few million kids

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That's a good question!

Let's apply the Razor shall we? The simpler, straight forward theory is usually correct.

Fact--Cattle mutations have happened in the past. They are not all easily explainable, meaning that there are precision cuts and particular organs missing etc. They happened all over the country, or at least in many different states. I would say thousands of miles apart. If you really look at it, then you have to conclude that. A. It's not animals or a natural occurrence. The mutilations were done by an intelligence species and by a fairly large organization or one with high technology and aircraft. Occam's Razor would say it was done by humans and by either the military or by an organization with military capabilities and resources and technology. B. It's almost easier to suggest an alien contact, because that in America our own government or a faction of our own government doing this is almost too unbelievable.

Thoughts! ?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Actually cattle mutilations are one aspect that has pretty clear evidence of terrestrial happenings, specifically military. The premise is to test the cattle for mutations in the short and long term after all those atomic testings. They also have a herd of cattle on base in New Mexico that share the same genaology of the cattle that were directly contaminated by the testing. They use these cattle as the control. Its best not to alarm the public that they may be eating radioactive meat so better to fly in black helicopters and pick them up in harnesses, do the needful than drop them in mid air and fly away. This also explains the lack of blood, the weird scientific testing and the broken and crushed bones.

A good book that goes into this thoroughly is written by Gabe Valdez I believe. Worth checking out.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

In fact there is more evidence to suggest Santa exists than aliens.

I think considering the size of the known Universe it's highly probable aliens exist.

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+ stars with at least 1 planet orbiting each.

How Many Stars In The Universe

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I explain them without jumping to conclusions that have zero evidence and a highly unlikely nature.

It's how I roll. Thanks for asking.

MM

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I think it is highly possible that aliens are responsible for cattle mutations. However, I do find it strange that aliens travel all the way to Earth to drain cattle of their insides and leave them there. Why not keep the entire cow? Why not throw it out in space so there isn't any evidence?

Maybe it is a extremely elaborate hoax?

An intriguing theory I read claimed that cattle mutations were nothing more than an insurance claim. Apparently, you can have your livestock insured (which is sensible).

We have a hard enough time providing without a doubt evidence for the existence of aliens. Not saying I do not believe, because I do, but are we really going to blame this on them? I would think aliens had better things to do.
edit on 12-3-2014 by misoginger because: grammar

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
the story gets dragged around and stretched like kids fighting over a blanket?

some time ago, there was a good explanation available (that radiation fallout/monitoring)
more recently, someone comes along and suggests "some kind of hybrid creature was found on site, the cow seemingly used as an incubation chamber" (and even supplies some interesting pictures)

meanwhile somewhere out there, someone's making some money out of all this

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's the US military/Cia. There have even been sightings of helicopters disguised to look like UFOs in the wake of cattle mutilations.

1) In order to conduct biological testing of various airborne agents that are dispersed into the atmosphere.They are then
traced through water supply to livestock.
2) Said livestock are then removed from the location of abduction to mobile "MASH" style units set up within a secure perimeter for deep tissue removal and examination.
3)Livestock are removed and returned through use of stealth helicopters apparently disguised in some way. Dropping the cattle from height in a location yards away from the original abduction causes no accidental footprints or other signs to be left behind at the site of the carcass.

Your tax dollars at work.
edit on 13-3-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Aliens is your first choice? Humans by any means isnt first?
Even an elaborate story using helicopters and a team of crack surgeons should come before aliens. Not to say that aliens are out of the question but why would that be your go to anwser?

A cult? Even that is more believable than aliens. At least i know that cults are real.

But why not one guy who is well prepared, with a blood pump, a butchers knowledge (where i come from thats pretty common knowledge).

I just think aliens shouldnt be the best first choice.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

amazing
That's a good question!

Let's apply the Razor shall we? The simpler, straight forward theory is usually correct.

Fact--Cattle mutations have happened in the past. They are not all easily explainable, meaning that there are precision cuts and particular organs missing etc. They happened all over the country, or at least in many different states. I would say thousands of miles apart. If you really look at it, then you have to conclude that. A. It's not animals or a natural occurrence. The mutilations were done by an intelligence species and by a fairly large organization or one with high technology and aircraft. Occam's Razor would say it was done by humans and by either the military or by an organization with military capabilities and resources and technology. B. It's almost easier to suggest an alien contact, because that in America our own government or a faction of our own government doing this is almost too unbelievable.

Thoughts! ?

I already disproved this theory already.

Using your Occam's Razor, would the military or government need to go massacre other people's lifestock? Cattle can be easily purchased, military's budgets are in the BILLIONS, if they indeed find a value in cow's organs they can just purchase it rather then go around sneakily killing cattle all around the world and dumping them with highly advanced crafts...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

icyboy771z

I already disproved this theory already.

No you didn't.

would the military or government need to go massacre other people's lifestock? Cattle can be easily purchased, military's budgets are in the BILLIONS, if they indeed find a value in cow's organs they can just purchase it rather then go around sneakily killing cattle all around the world and dumping them with highly advanced crafts...

If they are measuring contamination from top secret testing they have plenty of reason to do what they are doing.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Might I add that also the lips, stomach, and anal area that are usually removed are all the pathway of food. It would seem they are studying the affects of food entering, digesting and then leaving the body.

Although what I add doesn't dismiss aliens, but it probably is the military keeping an eye on their continuing devastation from past nuclear testing.

link   

Rosinitiate
Actually cattle mutilations are one aspect that has pretty clear evidence of terrestrial happenings, specifically military. The premise is to test the cattle for mutations in the short and long term after all those atomic testings. They also have a herd of cattle on base in New Mexico that share the same genaology of the cattle that were directly contaminated by the testing. They use these cattle as the control. Its best not to alarm the public that they may be eating radioactive meat so better to fly in black helicopters and pick them up in harnesses, do the needful than drop them in mid air and fly away. This also explains the lack of blood, the weird scientific testing and the broken and crushed bones.

A good book that goes into this thoroughly is written by Gabe Valdez I believe. Worth checking out.
edit on 12-3-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

That's a good theory!

This also explains why they cannot just purchase normal cattle and conduct experiments in a lab setting.
I actually like this explanation alot.

link   

No, the cattle need to be widely dispersed and in natural conditions to ensure proper criteria for the testing of widespread airborne particulates,radiation contamination,and viral activity across the US.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by UltraverseMaximus

In fact there is more evidence to suggest Santa exists than aliens.

I think considering the size of the known Universe it's highly probable aliens exist.

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+ stars with at least 1 planet orbiting each.

How Many Stars In The Universe

Well I can tell you for a fact that life exists all throughout the universe. What humans generally consider life is really basic in comparison to full picture of life itself.
I was just trying to make the point that what people believe is real goes so on the technical side, there is more evidence pointing to Santa lol. But we know he is not real right....right

link   

There are a few explanations for this:

1) Aliens (most likely)
2) Supernatural spirits (possible, but can supernatural beings exert that much power in our dimension to the extent of killing?)
3) A highly trained surgical team(military/government?) who are experts in masking their tracks conduct these as scientific research. (not likely, i will explain why)
4) Cult killings (Again no tracks are found so highly unlikely, also I doubt they have the surgical skill)

Or #5.....

Maybe poor / inaccurate reporting on the incident.

The most likely cause for whatever reason is humans doing it.

When one of these events happens who reports on it? The New York Times or Chicago tribune or is it a website like
"Alien mutilations.com or paranormal events.com or some other website?

Does the person / website / newspaper have a biased opinion or an agenda to promote?

When they report "the animal's organs were removed with surgical precision". Whose expert opinion is it that it was "surgical precision"??

Just saying....Everything that happens Always seems like it has a very far fetched explanation before a logical way more likely one is considered.

I know you obviously believe little green men (or grey) are running around killing cows there just is NO evidence to show that the perpetrator is not more terrestrial in origin.

(And just for the record, I DO believe there is intelligent life out there somewhere. I just don't believe they travel a zillion light years to cut the rectum out of a cow and then go home.)

edit on 13-3-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

link   

TheLieWeLive
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Might I add that also the lips, stomach, and anal area that are usually removed are all the pathway of food. It would seem they are studying the affects of food entering, digesting and then leaving the body.

Although what I add doesn't dismiss aliens, but it probably is the military keeping an eye on their continuing devastation from past nuclear testing.

Yeah, very good point. Out of all the probabilities, this one really is a no brainer. Even for the earliest recorded mutilation, if understood properly could easily be explained through existing tech albeit not so obvious at that time.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join