It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unborn Baby Kidnapped from Mothers Womb!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In Columbia yesterday Sol Angela Cartagena was waiting in a hospital cafeteria with her 2 year old daughter when she had a drink. A little while later she began to feel lightheaded and she passed out. The next thing she remembered was waking up in the country side with her unborn child removed via cesarean section and her daughter nearby.

www.cbsnews.com...

"When I woke up I was in the countryside with my 2-year-old daughter beside me," the woman told RCN TV, adding that someone had performed a Caesarean section on her and taken her baby.

Carlos Cespedes, a gynecologist, confirmed that someone had removed Cartagena's baby. Apparently Cartagena had been drugged, causing her to black out before the operation. It was unclear where it was performed, but authorities said Cartagena was lucky to be alive.

"This is the strangest thing I've seen in my professional career, and I believe this patient had all the luck in the world in not dying before getting to the hospital," he said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'd heard of the urban myth about people having their kidneys stolen, but never a baby ! And this was true too.

Its mazing what people will do these days

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It just goes to show you that apparently, everything is for sale...

I'll bet dollars to fallopian tubes that someone paid the hospital for that fetus...

new topics

join