It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO(ORB) caught on film firing white substance into Chemtrail.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Sort of liked it. They were a pair - that's usually the way they travel. White types, common colour. Hey they do look life like. There's just so much footage now and so many witnesses to the ufo orbs that their existence is acknowledged by many as reality.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Watching it and able to notice there were shots fired is remarkable on its own...If you didn't say shots were fired I would never had seen it.

Because I assume not to be the only one....What does this tell about the video?

Anyways..If this is true, the action does remind me of the clip where an UFO is shooting at a warhead in flight. (probably probing it)

Remember this one?

Once again the makers of our world and everything in and on it are curious what we have made this time to distroy it all..

edit on 13/3/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

zatara

Anyways..If this is true, the action does remind me of the clip where an UFO is shooting at a warhead in flight. (probably probing it)

Remember this one?

Yep.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Here's a full examination...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

ufoorbhunter
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Sort of liked it. They were a pair - that's usually the way they travel. White types, common colour. Hey they do look life like. There's just so much footage now and so many witnesses to the ufo orbs that their existence is acknowledged by many as reality.

But what are they are where do they come from? This is new to us, and are looking to find out more about them.. searches so far are just of night-time orbs or daytime shots of ones in the sky, but nothing to compare directly. The OP's video of one "shooting" something out is the closest we've seen.. thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

MarlinGrace
reply to post by draknoir2

That would be a regular run of the mill "centrifugal pump". I never claimed it to be anything other than a centrifugal pump. and this type of pump has a high flow rate as compared to high pressure low volume pump such as a piston type pump. If you can argue that I claimed it was something special then knock yourself out. Being the tanks at at the same level with little or no head it would empty 1000 gallons quickly without any restriction in the outlets.

Why don't you tell us what you think it's for.

Here's a little help, this could be ideal for a government or bank to have a system to transfer gold in a liquefied state after being dissolved in cyanide, looks clear like water and with a few simple chemicals reconstituted back to a solid. But transfer would be very fast. Just don't drink the water.

You are proposing they are shipping liquid gold? How much would that weigh?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

That was myself I wasn't proposing it, it was just a idea that could be done with a transfer system. Gold is liquified by dissolving it in cyanide. Reread it all of it. It would allow for transferring heavy gold quickly while in a liquid state. Which if you reread it would make sense for a land, transfer, and take off again operation. How long would it take to transfer bars on the pallet instead of pump 100's of gallons a minute in liquid and take off again. Just an idea thats all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join