It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO(ORB) caught on film firing white substance into Chemtrail.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A UFO captured on film shooting into chemtrails. All credit goes to Crrow777. He says they are intelligent or controlled intelligently. He seems legit to me. After seeing a number of his vids..I see no reason for him to be a hoaxer...view the video and post your take. I dont know about some of you but if this is real...it scares the hell outta me..

edit on 12-3-2014 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is the same guy with the "Chembomb" video.

Hmmm

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I believe it is the same guy that produced the 'chem bomb' video

But before we talk about the video we need proof chem trails exist. .. Yeah I won't go there

Edit: chem bomb thread www.abovetopsecret.com... .. Let's just say it didn't get much attention
edit on 12-3-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

The fuzzy stuff is most likely from a cotton tree, but I have seen a white orb just like that during the day a few years ago.
It is interesting how it shoots something though. But this is ats and that is a YouTube video so its already lost all credibility. According to most on ats anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

seabhac-rua

Hmmm

Chembomb? will you please enlighten me? dont tell me this guy is actually a hoaxer...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

seabhac-rua

Hmmm

He changed it to "Chem Tracking Device".

Much more accurate.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
One thing that always bothers me about most ufo video postings is why do people feel a need to make a small infotainment style video, and by that I mean, listings things like, edited by and photographed by and music by and so on and so on. If its me, and I should happen to see and somehow film or take a pic of a ufo, it will probably just be a pic or a film of the ufo with or without comments, and thats it. This example to me comes across as someone seeknig their few minutes of fame.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Nice one OP. I have witnessed these orbs several times. Won't be long before they go mainstream I suspect.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Interesting video. Quality seems very good. No idea if it's non-fiction or something else but I've never seen or heard about an orb "projecting" or firing anything before.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
My first thought was lazy cgi...where the orb matches the movement of the camera.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Fake. You can see the CGI orb 'sliding' against the background plate (sky) a sure sign of bad motion tracking in AfterFX or Mocha. This woulda been quite hard to track since there aren't many objects for the software to lock on to, maybe they made a few null objects or something but either way, its not quite right. Better luck next time dudes.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
100% correct. It slides in relation to the sky and cloud, not indicative of an object that was actually there, even if it was moving strangely it would still be anchored to the frame of the image. This is all over the place!

ken10
My first thought was lazy cgi...where the orb matches the movement of the camera.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is actually good footage so far, did anyone even bother watching it? Instead of thread drifting about a previous video!

So if not fake, what is it and what on earth did it shoot out?

Nice find OP!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Watching it in full screen it looks like its got flapping wings like ....A bird.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If someone can stabilize (Or reverse track) a portion of the video, you will see how OFF the CGI object is immediately.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Bird poop!!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The hot pixel does not interact with the contrail at all. This video is pointless.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

skyblueworld
This is actually good footage so far, did anyone even bother watching it? Instead of thread drifting about a previous video!

His previous videos are all pretty much the same, so no thread drift.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I dont know about some of you but if this is real...it scares the hell outta me..

Easily scared?
i mean, a white dot in the sky farts and your crapping it..
This crow777 bloke claims the moon is a hologram:

Methinks the man a bit strrrrrrange...
edit on 12/3/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by beatbox

I dont know about some of you but if this is real...it scares the hell outta me..

Easily scared?
i mean, a white dot in the sky farts and your crapping it..
This crow777 bloke claims the moon is a hologram:

Methinks the man a bit strrrrrrange...

Actually he believes the moon is there... just that it's COVERED by a hologram.

I should have mentioned that I DO THINK THE MOON IS THERE - JUST COVERED WITH A HOLOGRAM.

Big difference.

Okay... not so big a difference.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join