It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega megaliths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

Megaliths are a super interesting subject and I am fascinated by them and the way in which they were constructed ,I had just been recently talking with a few people too about the fact that we never hear anything coming out of Russia, as far as artifacts and structures and the ancient culture of Russia goes we never get any information and all the sudden now we get this amazing piece ,ill be keeping an eye on this thread for sure and I'm always up for a good read and a new friend with like minded opinions theories thoughts and beliefs ,add me if you want ,I'm going to do some research on this one and if I find anything else interesting I will post.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The article doesn't give a date - it only says that they are "ancient"

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

I don't think anyone really knows how old it is anyway ,just like stonhenge and the pyramids at Giza all they can do is speculate because I'm pretty sure they cannot carbon date stone .i bet it's older than we can even fathom tho along with all the others they have no clue about.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Philip is the one who brought it to my attention so he should get the credit but I was up and posting at the time. Anyway philip and I are a team. We went to Switzerland, Israel and California together and he has recorded all our activities. Sort of like Sancho Panza and Don Quixote or Laurel and Hardy. Fighting wind mills and being silly. Elijah and Enoch.
edit on 12-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is amazing. I wonder that maybe neanderthals were more than mindless savages, they could've been hard working slaves as well.

PhilWhaley71

These are some pics of the stones found in Russia upwards of 4000 tons, 10 times larger than
the largest stone found in the Haram esh-Sharif.

edit on 12-3-2014 by PhilWhaley71 because: +

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm sure there are some people who think this feature in California is artificial, too:

"It's obviously an ancient sphinx!"

edit on 17-3-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
double
edit on 17-3-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

allthings2allmen
Newly Found Megalithic Ruins In Russia Contain The Largest Blocks Of Stone Ever Discovered
The super megaliths were found and photographed for the first time by Georgy Sidorov on a recent expedition to the Southern Siberian mountains. The following images are from Valery Uvarov's Russian website.

Valery Uvarov's website: Link

The first pic after the vid was supposedly taken there. It has been photoshoopped and the actual stone shown is from Ollantaytambo, Peru. It's small enough to serve as a footstool.

You can't trust Valery Uvarov's website, in other words.

Harte

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Great Discovery, can anyone givet is more info or pics on this?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

KonstantinaValentina

Hello.

The rock formations look natural, not megalithic.

Natural Formations ... because Geology.

The ones you posted are obviously natural. But the ones posted by others might be manmade, if real.

"There were Giants in those days".
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I also upon reflecting believe now that some sort of natural process could have created these megaliths. I now believe that heat and cold and over time with ice and water can split certain types of rock in straight lines. So that what appears to be and end process is only the beginning. In other words things were not elevated into a higher position but rather fell and rolled downwards by gravity into their final resting place. This theory follows the laws of nature and gravity. Never the less captivating pictures of the beauty and power of nature at work.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a little skepsis goes a long way

<< 1   >>

join