It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

In the case of Payne Stewart's Lear crash, the autopilot tried to maintain altitude until the aircraft stalled. It then rolled several times while going into a spiral until impact.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

So they didn't talk about it. How have they managed to keep a few hundred thousand people silent? That's a HELL of a feat right there.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Breaking news this morning on Perth TV 7.00am says all debris from flight mh370 to be bought to Fremantle Harbor for analysis directed by Australian authorities , also the expert from Australia said we should confirm debris this afternoon to be of flight mh370 . Looks like they are gearing up for it

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Zaphod58

So they didn't talk about it. How have they managed to keep a few hundred thousand people silent? That's a HELL of a feat right there.

What hundreds of thousands? This installation could be limited to a small area of the assembly line, and assigned to a few Boeing employees with certain high security clearances. In the final stages of assembly. All they have to say to them is, "it's a matter of national security, blah, blah, blah, ... do your job and keep your mouth shut or you will be detained without trial and dealt with." Since you know all about Boeing, what is the final stage of assembly?
edit on 28-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

CALGARIAN
What's so crazy about that?

Realize that even with internet, they cannot just find out how to create new technology. They need to have their hands on it.
Since they're shunned by the world and only trade with China, where else are they going to get this?

Assuming all we've been told by MSM is accurate:

1. North Korea already has a rocketry program (albeit how good remains to be seen...they feel the need to continually test their products into the sea), so, using those same scientists, PLUS the interwebs, pretty sure they can deduce how to make a B777 if they wanted to...Or heck, have some NK nationals train in China or something.

2. There were no NK nationals on the plane (again, assuming accurate reporting)

3. Japanese, Vietnamese, South Korean etc radar would show a mysterious plane entering their airspace... given how paranoid Japan and South Korea are with NK, they'd be watching like a hawk.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

auswally
Breaking news this morning on Perth TV 7.00am says all debris from flight mh370 to be bought to Fremantle Harbor for analysis directed by Australian authorities , also the expert from Australia said we should confirm debris this afternoon to be of flight mh370 . Looks like they are gearing up for it

That's good news! I trust them more than my government. Now what wreckage? Did they find something?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The NZ plane spotted debris yesterday in the new zone which is closer too the coast then the original search zone, this was verified by another 3 planes , I would suggest the ships would be close to that area as we speak to confirm or not

I hope they can get to that black box before it stops pinging , that's the one piece we need to know what really happened

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

As far as I know, nothing has been recovered yet, but I believe they are going on the debris spotted by the Kiwis yesterday/last night (aussie time), so ships that recover that debris or any debris for that matter, will take it to Freo for analysis.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Double posts sorry

edit on 28-3-2014 by auswally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

auswally

The NZ plane spotted debris yesterday in the new zone which is closer too the coast then the original search zone, this was verified by another 3 planes , I would suggest the ships would be close to that area as we speak to confirm or not

I hope they can get to that black box before it stops pinging , that's the one piece we need to know what really happened

OK good I hope they find the black boxes instead of all these theories. Thanks for the info. I will now check Google Earth for the location of Free Harbor.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Freo harbor is located 26 km from the Perth City

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Naughty Malaysia!

The Malaysian Interior Minister says that checking the Interpol's database for every passenger is too time consuming and causes delays.

Interpol accuses Malaysia of passport check failure

Interpol shot back saying Malaysia's decision to not consult the database before allowing travellers to enter the country or board planes "cannot be defended by falsely blaming technology or Interpol".

"If there is any responsibility or blame for this failure, it rests solely with Malaysia's Immigration Department," the France-based organisation said.

Interpol said that it takes "just seconds to reveal whether a passport is listed, with recent tests providing results in 0.2 seconds".

While some countries consult the database more than a hundred million times a year, "in 2014 prior to the tragic disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370, Malaysia's Immigration Department did not conduct a single check of passengers' passports against Interpol's databases," the agency said.

"Had Malaysia consulted Interpol's database, the fact that both passengers were using stolen passports would have been discovered almost instantaneously," it added.

Really good to know that Malaysia doesn't conduct Interpol checks at all! Cheers!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

auroraaus
Just a general question:

If a plane runs out of fuel, how does it fall? Nose first? Spins? Belly-flop?

Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question...or *is* a dumb question.
This plane ran out of fuel in the air, and landed safely:

Air Transat Flight 236

They can glide, but the glide ratio is not as good as that of a glider. I think the pilot of that plane was a glider pilot in his off hours, so that probably didn't hurt the safe landing result.

A safe landing in any part of the ocean would be miraculous. I suspect it would first catch the tip of a high wave and then start tumbling and breaking up simultaneously, in the area of recent searches where seas are rough, if it was a controlled descent. If it wasn't a controlled descent then it wouldn't just break up, it would be destroyed.

In this video seas aren't that rough and the plane still breaks up (it ran out of fuel...this is probably best case barring some miracle):

edit on 28-3-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You do realize that parts have to be maintained right? Even if you don't use it, components have a finite life. That means people to maintain the system. There are over 9,000 737s alone in the world, and according to you all the manufacturers have it.

That means at best thousands of people.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
5 search planes have taken photos yesterday perth time and were analysed last night, the expert said we should see these photos released this afternoon again in Perth time

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Cheers for that!

Very informative!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In this case, no news, is not good news. At this point, even if they find debris, the conspiracies have a life of their own.
edit on 28-3-2014 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Really good to know that Malaysia doesn't conduct Interpol checks at all! Cheers!

So they don't check passport validity, they don't scan any sort of cargo, they don't check Pilot's psychological states...

What do Malaysia do in accordance with flight safety???

They'd probably gaffer tape the doors shut if they were coming off the hinges!!!

Peace Aurora!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
They've spotted masses of debris everyday since it was concluded MH370 "ended in the Indian Ocean"!!!
& not a single piece has been found & taken for analysis after being "spotted"!!!

Now I know it's a big Ocean... but I think they're lying!!!
I think the satellite images have been doctored!!!
I think the search & rescue Planes that are seeing debris are full of it!!!
Or worse they're being told to say they've spotted something!!!
Hit by inconvenient weather... When they know what the weather will be, we see it every hour of the day after their "News" reports!!!
But they don't know what the weather will be??? So they halt the S&R more & more!!!
Here, there & everywhere it's being spotted, but they can't find it!!!

Anything to buy more time because of the all round incompetence!!! All Round!!!!!
Everyone is blaming everyone else... Amazing arrogance when they're all to blame!!!

Peace MH370 xxx

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Check into the MH370 thread about the trident connections. And look at the special logo on the side of the P8 Poseidon aircraft near the door. I know CNN is propaganda central and I've been monitoring their coverage of this debacle closely. It is all a charade approaching the level of 911. Here's the Poseidon photo. This aircraft belongs to VP-16 "The Tridents".

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join