It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

Then you should know it is the 777 significance rather than just 7 or as many 7s as possible. I was surprised you asked due to your screen name.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

PhotonEffect
Supposing we use your theory-
Why would the US then tell the world to start looking in the area where they have the plane?

I'd guess to make it look like the US was the good guy trying to help out. When Diego Garcia is viewed via satellite, the plane obviously will be hidden in one of the hardened aircraft hangars there, causing people/countries to look elsewhere. What better spot to hide a plane than on a secure military installation that's inaccessible to the public? It's a great cover.

One thing that never made sense to me was why it took so long to report the flight missing. After reconsideration, I'd guess that they established a flight plan to misdirect the upcoming search and rescue efforts, then turned and hightailed it to Diego Garcia. By the time news broke, they were already past all land masses, were close to their destination, and the plane was hidden before anyone even considered such an elaborate hoax.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I saw something stating Beijing plus 1 hour of fuel. (Didn't give lbs or vol) No idea if it is correct.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

How do we know that the plane wasn't fully fueled? The log could have been falsified by the team who refueled the plane, if they were part of the overall scheme. We saw from the 911 NYC attacks how many individuals can work together in concert. Has anyone interrogated the Malaysian Fuel Team?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
just reaching here as most of us are, but Im wondering, since one of the pilots had a penchant for pretty girls and letting them into the cockpit, have there been pictures posted of the passengers and would any ladies fit that pretty girl to flirt with? Only asking this because if so, the woman or women might be a connection to the men that actually take over the plane. Might be able to see who the ladies hung out with before boarding. Like I said, just reaching

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Like I said...I stated the member name boeing777 back around page 15 of this thread...odd? ( scratching head ).

The account predates all this!
edit on 13-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

That's exactly my point we do not know. Somebody certainly does. Short of some major conspiracy of airport officials, Malay government, etc. I have to assume there is an authoritative record of how much fuel the plane landed there with, and how much was added - since somebody had to pay for the fuel (the airline presumably). Certainly the flight-crew knew how much, but apparently they aren't talking right-now - wherever they are.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

No one cares

Sorry

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

Excellent post by the way.
I remember watching stuff about that on-television when I was a kid.
There was lots of hi-jacking stuff going-on the the 1970's.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

EnderMEM
reply to post by Bigburgh

No one cares

Sorry

Lol...OK point taken...you're right...even I had to say it out loud to myself!

In fact I gave the first star..
edit on 13-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

roadgravel
I saw something stating Beijing plus 1 hour of fuel. (Didn't give lbs or vol) No idea if it is correct.

KUL to PEK is approx 2,700 miles. Tack on enough fuel to fly an additional hour @ 500MPH, and assuming that there wasn't additional fuel onboard, the range possibilities are near endless.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I was talking about this earlier tonight with my hubby, I told him I think the key to all of this lies with a pretty girl who was on the plane. What better way to get int the cockpit, if you know one of them takes pretty girls in there regularly, that would be the best way to do it! Find out his "type" then find a girl that matches! It would then be very easy fr the girl to let them in, or even for her to "dispatch" of the pilots.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

WhoDat09

I was talking about this earlier tonight with my hubby, I told him I think the key to all of this lies with a pretty girl who was on the plane. What better way to get int the cockpit, if you know one of them takes pretty girls in there regularly, that would be the best way to do it! Find out his "type" then find a girl that matches! It would then be very easy fr the girl to let them in, or even for her to "dispatch" of the pilots.

Beautiful women are a well known espionage tactic.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Yep..you're 100% spot-on, E.I.. Well, the one thing we can be sure of is that someone is out there who's been planning to best Osama BinLaden's attack ever since 9-11-2001. After all these years, this Malaysian plane may be an integral part of their plan. If I were the US Government, I'd keep Washington and (especially) the new World Trade Center tower at high readiness to thwart any incoming flight. I read an interesting theory of the plane's wings being disassembled, it being loaded on the a ship, reassembled close by the USA and...you can imagine the rest.

link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

I think so too, especially when we have the fact that this happened on March 7th.

China says 19-year-old woman confessed to terror plot on plane

LINK SOURCE

link   
reply to post by roadgravel

yes i think I've seen it on james bond. good show that

link   
Can the ACARS System transmit underwater to a satellite?

From what i gather the transponders can be turned by a switch - the ACARS System can not without pulling the fuse.

Evidently the US is picking up the ACARS signal - so if it can't ping underwater - the plane is on land - crashed or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

good question.
Not that I'm aware of but I will do some googling.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Here is the most I could find.

www.straitstimes.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

option158
reply to post by roadgravel

yes i think I've seen it on james bond. good show that

But it happens in the real world also. Preying on a weakness in men.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join