It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they hide?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I really want to know some answers outside of my own head because I simply can't believe in "evil aliens". I'm happy to believe in aliens which I may never understand due to my intelligence / consciousness being "a million years in their past".

In the above videos, UFOs attack humans living in the Amazon.

Hikers killed in the mountains

So here are my questions;

[Assumption: If there is just one alien sighting, it suggests many alien races are here / have been visiting]

1. Why do they hide? (And sometimes only in a half-baked way).

My theory is that they are doing something which harms us but for the greater benefit of mankind (abduction, gene manipulation)

2. Why do some aliens bully?

Townships, families in cars, abductees and pilots have been taunted by bully aliens and UFO craft. This really makes me wonder just how advanced they really are. Such action seems immature. Childish. Did naughty aliens steal the good alien's technology? Is that what we're destined to become? And why don't the good aliens defend us / small towns against the bad aliens?

3. What is the government really hiding? (& Why?)

Beyond alien tech to keep the oil companies in business I mean. Are they worried that we will become worshippers to a God that they have no control over? Will we lose drive and ambition? (if it's already been done up there why not just use their "tools"?)

Yeah, yeah shills, I know, I know "Aliens don't exist." if you truly believe that, then why not speculate. I'm really making the assumption here that they do. I just want to know why they are here. Sightseeing? Harvesting DNA? Policing this quadrant by monitoring a feudal world now venturing into space?

Looking forward to reading your answers as I really think we should be able to think this one through based on all the sightings and witness reports alone. Even Chinese lantern comments are most welcome.

edit on 7/3/2014 by objectman because: added video

edit on 7/3/2014 by objectman because: clarity

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by objectman

Talk about bullying aliens. Have you read: The Threat by Dr. David Jacobs ?

Could they be both malevolent and benevolent? Or, is that just a ruse? Are they working with our governments? Agreeing to give technology for "Abductions" one must wonder.

Good questions though.
edit on 7-3-2014 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

For my view, they don´t hide. But it is true, they show up seldom.
Why that?
This may be caused by the existence of different dimensions. The gate/s open sometimes and are not always open.
I could imagine there are rules which define and regulate allowed contacts.
May be there are aliens who brake that rules, too.
Why do they have contacts to us? it could be a kind of symbiose, both sides can profit from it.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

For my view, they don´t hide. But it is true, they show up seldom.
Why that?
This may be caused by the existence of different dimensions. The gate/s open sometimes and are not always open.
I could imagine there are rules which define and regulate allowed contacts.
May be there are aliens who brake that rules, too.
Why do they have contacts to us? it could be a kind of symbiose, both sides can profit from it.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

It was his talk that got me thinking about these questions.

David Jacobs is one of the most believable guys in the field and he's pretty scared about what is happening - and why there is this deafening silence.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Assuming they are visiting us and using Human logic here are a few answers from my perspective:

a. Like us they would first send explorers/scientist to observe .

a. Like us , if they are more advance and higher on the food chain then they probably think of us like any other animal.
b. Like Us , they would perform labrat type experiments for their benefit or to better understand us.

a. Why assume it would be up to our gov't to decide what they can and can't do when they are helpless to a stronger power.
b. If the truth is so inconceivable or damaging, perhaps its not worth ruining humanities virtual perception of our comfy truth.
c. Maybe there are alien type consequences of exposing the truth.

fun to speculate.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

if they are more advanced then their behaviour would be advanced, too. not compareable to our human respectlessness against animals.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Maybe it would help to consider how dolphins might perceive our interactions with their species. What are those interaction, there certainly is a wide range, mostly we ignore them or just point and gawk but then sone of them are indeed captured and studied scientifically or just used for entertainment. Other dolphins are killed indiscriminately by fishing nets or slaughtered purposely for food. Dolphins are sometimes trained to carry out tasks that must it seems be impossible for them to understand the purpose of or any motivation for.

If dolphins were to consider all this as we are apt to do, what conclusions would they draw?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
since the universe is literally infinite i don't see how there are still people out there saying the possibility of life existing elsewhere is slim to none. to me that just seems like they have their heads in the sand.

i think after researching enough there are a few things that jump out. a few commonalities that give a little insight into the why question.

1. Genetic material. It seems like most to all abductees recount sperm or ovum being taken out. Skin biopsies, impregnation etc.

2. Implants. It seems apparent that they are certainly interested in maintaining contact with chosen abductees to continue to gather information from them. Interested in social behaviors, interactions, mental processing etc.

3. Wildlife mutilation. Gathering hormones, blood and other biological materials from flora and fauna. Whether or not to help sustain their life or study our environment.

There are so many theories out there but, i don't think any one theory covers it all. Plus if we are dealing with multiple different species all conducting different research and experimentation here then it's impossible to narrow everything down because they all have the potential to have different agendas.

As for bullying, I don't think they see it that way at all. From all i've read and heard they're treating as just as cattle. But, I heard simon parkes say that to them humans shouldn't remember any of their abduction experiences and it if they do it's a mistake. so they don't intend to traumatize and bully us, we just aren't supposed to remember/recall the pain and trauma of the experience. so to them they are coming down, doing their business with a cold indifference not knowing anything of the human expectancy for proper bedtime medical manner. They weren't exactly trained in human relations. lol

As for being hidden, I think it's obvious why the government wouldn't just come out and own up to "their" existence. It would threaten our planetary history, religious history and present day government institutions would be caught in a extensive lie. Not to mention that they would have to admit that it looks like presently we have no sure fire defense against these visitors. They have the capability of coming in and out of our airspace freely, they can shut down our nuclear arsenal at will and take who they want when they want without impunity.

Plus their methods of transportation and the technology they use, when reverse engineered has the potential to end all industry based on fossil fuel along with every other mode of transportation and industry related to it along with the energy industry would become obsolete.

Not to mention to potential for medical knowledge, healing, curing, solving every present day medical issue.

All these industries which generate, millions, billions, trillions of dollars would be in jeopardy. So i understand the cover up. I certainly do not agree with it. At this point it's more like our evolution is being denied to us. Our intellectual and spiritual evolution has been stunted and halted by denying us the truth of what's out there. The knowledge these advanced entities must possess would change the playing field dramatically. We live in a system of control and said knowledge would tip that system of control on it's head. That's something "they" surely do not want. Question is, will it eventually reach a tipping point where they can no longer deny.
edit on 7-3-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

lotusaugen

if they are more advanced then their behaviour would be advanced, too. not compareable to our human respectlessness against animals.

So you hope, nature doesn't indicate that.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

I agree. Our spiritual development is at stake here. In fact, it's as if we have literally traded spirituality for materialism. But it seems that the government AND the aliens are equally as reluctant to reveal themselves.

The Kepler spacecraft and new telescopes will find another planet like ours. We may bot be able to travel there, but we might work out a way to communicate and that will go some way to forge an Earthly rethinking of our place in the universe. Perhaps this will be a better, slower, more natural awakening.

So we have 2 situations which spiritually amount to the same thing (a spiritual awakening of sorts);

1. Aliens reveal themselves and we lose all entrepreneurial (for want of a better word) "drive." It's all been done thousands of times before on other planets and those races perished, so why should we bother? We will be awakened - but to a cold, lonely fact - we are essentially a quarantined and unintelligent "feudal animal" that has to be monitored closely.

or

2. We discover a similar race to ours on an earth-like planet (transmitting at the same radio frequency we are listening in to etc etc.). They would roughly be at the same level of development (because they also use radio / lasers) and so we could relate to them better and have some sense of understanding / comradery. Perhaps we could communicate using synchronous atoms / morse code and give each other tips about health, energy, education and the environment.

My bet is on 2 happening first, but my instinctual fear is that we will be told (by this friendly race) to be aware of grey ghosts that use DNA to infiltrate and take over planets.

Another frosty thought is that they too are in some kind of quarantine, but they are much more aware of the "police." Perhaps their weaponization of space led to a very heated and obvious alien intervention and now they are slowly forging a new (spiritual) path into their future without weapons.

Either way would be great IMHO. The suspense is killing me. C'mon NSA. Transparency!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
They work behind the scenes. Now there are sides, and its a test. While its possible that renegade negative type ETs/entities (ie some of those have suits made for them even by our black ops), are killing and hauling off, some humans. Its even possible that our elites have traded in souls and humans with some of the negatives. However many people have teams overhead and renegades would be exposing themselves to being captured and rounded up, as oft they are.

I tend to see murders, more alligned with black ops and our elites hideous genetic things being done in their underground bases.
But they also cut deals with negatives.

Its not ufology at all to me. Lower stuff isn't higher stuff.

As for real ufo's, higher stuff, the managers of systems and planets, and perhaps some more advanced planets having achieved some level of travel and progressing. This is behind the scenes, not in front of it. The cart is behind the horse. We have work to do waking up and overcoming self to be kind and good.

They also assist in waking people up, who are struggling to do so, or close to that level through prayers for the world and see through it. who are ready.
edit on 7-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

interupt42

lotusaugen

So you hope, nature doesn't indicate that.

thats true, I really hope that !
But for me it is a simple logic. More advanced = more sensitive.
there must be concrete reasons, why our human lives on this planet are so short limited. The human body could be thinkable to reach a much higher age by its biological equipment.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

i think that our idea of space travel is obsolete and arcane. perhaps even the product of disinformation. i don't believe we are going to bridge the gap between galaxies using rockets and shuttles. but, rather by harnessing more advanced tech like teleportation (which apparently tesla already conquered), wormholes etc. sure there are ufos out there and huge ships but i dont think they are traveling in the way we believe they are. i think it will one day come to surface that our sun is one end of a wormhole and at the other end is a black hole. ive heard or read that this is how most ships are entering our galaxy. hence all the video of huge anomalies entering and coming out of our sun.

and i think you are right about the grey's. they seem to be either completely a slave race, genetically engineered to do menial tasks or there's a lot out there saying that they do not possess the ability to have a soul. hence all the hybridization projects. they want the best of both worlds. a lot of people even think they are demons. i don't know. but, i wish for disclosure just like you.

it would be very interesting to come into contact with another planet however that is along to same evolutionary point as us. i think that would make communication and integration much more easier. but, for some reason i just dont see that being the case anytime soon. it seems as if most other entities out there are far most advanced at the moment.

and lotusaugen

i think the reason for our human lives on this planet being so short have to do with out sun. i've heard that our proximity to our sun and the radiation from it which is constantly bombarding us is the reason that our life spans are so short. also has something to do with the revolutions that make up our calendar year. i think if we were to live on another planet with a different, less harsh sun we would have prolonged lives etc

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I can actually tottaly see some alliens being here in ATS and talking about..... alliens.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroFurrbone

hahah, they're here on a mission...to deny ignorance!

would the real slim E.T please stand up?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CallmeRaskolnikov

the sun has for sure influence on our life span. what makes me wonder is the stories in the Bible about life spans in ancient times. interestingly, the life span of that very old people in the beginning got shorter more and more. this could be explained by the suns influenc also.
But why have there been humans living on this planet with such a long live span? It is hard to find an evolutionary suiting answer.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

I would assume that polarity is probably a universal. So, the answer to whether there are both benevolent and malevolent is probably a "yes." Now, the real question would be is whether some of the "good" would necessarily be perceived as such by humans. I mean, whatever these beings may be, it could very well be that their intentions are well outside are capability of understanding.
edit on 7-3-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

For some species, our systems solar radiation can easily damage their skin. Those of this variety are highly sensitive and very delicate, both physically and mentally. They are extremely empathetic and even so much as a bad thought can frightfully scare some of the younger ones. The elders of this variety usually prefer their privacy and solitude.

Others more equipped to the Terran experience can maneuver about somewhat freely, but refrain from doing so for fear of alarming people, being misunderstood as to their intent, being interrogated, bullied about or stared at, or for a variety of other personal reasons.

Sadly, the level of intelligence does not always equate with a well-rounded and mature personality with some alien youth. Others have been so isolated within their dominant culture that they actually enjoy being rude as it gives them an inflated and false sense of "superiority". Some may not even realize they're behaving offensively as they've never been instructed on the rules of polite engagement and/or been left to their own devices for too long without anyone teaching them that such behavior is wrong.

I cannot confirm this, but I speculate they have on hold technologies that are constantly being re-imagined and re-engineered to keep up with the times and humanities readiness to employ and care for such properly. Such is my speculation but in no way admissible as solid fact on this matter.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroFurrbone

Ha! Probably. I think if you wanted to email an alien, or get their attention, here would be the place. Having said that, adding a million more years of evolution (look what has happened to us in 100 years) puts us pretty beneath their radars IMHO. We certainly don't have anything they want that they can't just take themselves.

If I were an Alien and I wanted to distract a human, I might get him to trawl ATS looking for dissenters, while I simultaneously bottle his soul for experimental sleeving into, say, a dog.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join