It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is on top of this lamp post? (pic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Looks like a nice target for a BB gun?

Second

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Check out page 4 of this pdf. Lower right hand corner diagram. Fixed and wearable acoustic counter-sniper systems for law enforcement. Counter-sniper systems, urban monitoring...? Maybe this for when the crash comes?
bbn.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Little red riding hood: My grandma what big eyes, ears and teeth you have…"

Big Bad Wolf: "All the better so I can see, hear and EAT you with !!!"

Gun shot sensors come in many forms but usually they have several sensors in a group (to get direction) and several of these apparatus in an urban sprawl will be able to triangulate a position. Heres what one array looks like…

www.policechiefmagazine.org...

Another style…

www.massachusettscriminaldefenseattorneyblog.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
1984 has come true. We're living in a police state.

Like something out of a sinister Orwellian vision of the future, streetlights with the ability to monitor conversations and announce government warnings are being installed on American streets. As part of a federally-funded project, manufacturers Illuminating Concepts have begun installing the system, dubbed 'Intellistreets' in the town of Farmington Hills, Michigan. According to the company’s video presentation the capabilities of the devices include homeland security, public safety, traffic control, advertising and video surveillance features. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... lance-emergency-alerts.html#ixzz2vFBhux9G Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
www.dailymail.co.uk... lance-emergency-alerts.html
This is really far gone, Intellistreets.
www.illuminatingconcepts.com...
edit on 6-3-2014 by Mikeultra because: link

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

My first thought was a small weather station. It could report back to the National Weather Service. I don't know for sure though, but the gunshot sensor is an interesting idea!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join