It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manning Report: Obama is Preparing The Military for martial Law.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If that Ever Happens , I Hope I see one of those Soldiers Fathers in the Street Pointing a Rife at him in Defience of Tyranny . You got a Choice there Boy , what you gonna do ?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

dlbott
reply to post by vkey08

Ok so let me get this straight. You would rather a country with no government, no police, no rules, no electricity. A country where people can't feed themselves and die of thirst and starvation and from the common cold and flu. Where thugs control you and rape and kill you at will.

No computers, no running water, or toilets. Think carefully about what you are saying. This is not the movies we are talking about but the lives of your children and families and future generations. We don't want to go backwards. No way.

I don't care what anyone says, I am proud to be an American. I would not want to be anywhere else.

In two years you will have some other president to pass and moan about. Presidents and politicians come and they go, America will still be here, despite them.

Get a grip.

The Bot

You obviously have no sense of humor and cannot see sarcasm when you read it...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Any type of control operation using a vastly outnumbered force must rely on an effective force multiplier.

What are some examples?

Ever Hear of HAM Radio ? Where there is a WILL , there is a WAY.......

1. Confusion & Chaos. A simple matter of cutting off the internet and phone communication.
2. Fear. A simple matter of creating a bigger fear than fear of the control force. Loss of basic needs water, food, security, shelter, health.
3. Dispersion weapons, such as drones using chemical or biological agents.
4. Autonomous Robotic force elements.

It's shockingly feasible to control the US population unless there is an alternate communication method developed. That's why I ridicule preppers. The only ones they will be able to bully and exert control over is their neighbors. This is not noble. Quite the contrary. It's evil.

The control force will easily wipe out isolated cells of resistance. With great malice and media coverage to aid propaganda I might expect.

Develop an ad hoc encrypted communication network and I'll be impressed. Thomas Payne's words will ring true again.
edit on 6-3-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: missing word

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I agree with you again. I do think the private merc armies will be the one that do shoot on Americans. Most of these are vets but money is their motivation or extreme ideology. These are the ones to worry about.

Look we are a nation of veterans and each and everyone of them will step up to defend their communities. Outside of that we are a nation of hunters and outdoorsman. In the short term we don't have the equipment to match our military brothers. But, in the long term anyone, anyone trying to impose their will on the people of this country will find that we will die first.

That is the bottom line. When push comes to shove, we will be free.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I think the point is... American soldiers and vets won't get into that position, as they are from and a part of the people they'd be asked to police at gun point and open use of force. No vet or active duty person I can think of to have known would do that.

The PMC's are international though, and that's the problem. Just as Americans didn't have the same qualms and certainly nothing like the same issues being in a totally foreign land and culture? Large numbers from overseas brought here as outsiders could do what I don't think our guys ever could or would without a civil war erupting virtually simultaneous to the orders being given in a dead serious way.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Sorry, as I have stated i am just getting physically ill at all the whining and complaining. I mean you can drive less than five minutes into Mexico and find people living in huts with no water, no utility, mud floor, etc etc etc. You can't complain about the government there, you would be arrested.

We really really don't have much to complain about is my point.

Sorry I did not see your sarcasm. I will take a pill and calm down lol.....

The Bot

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That can Work both ways too . The French during the Revolutionary War fought along side us against King George and the British . Who's to say there won't be " Merc's " fighting for the " People " if Paid well enough , or just doing it outright for their own Personal Princples ? There are alot of Common People in this World who haven't Forgotten Americans fought and died for their Freedoms too over the Last 100 Years .

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Nothing would usher in revolution faster than martial law, therefore it won't happen. What drivel. Unless the people actually start to revolt, which they won't... there's no need for such a drastic measure.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

dlbott

I agree with you again. I do think the private merc armies will be the one that do shoot on Americans. Most of these are vets but money is their motivation or extreme ideology. These are the ones to worry about.

Look we are a nation of veterans and each and everyone of them will step up to defend their communities. Outside of that we are a nation of hunters and outdoorsman. In the short term we don't have the equipment to match our military brothers. But, in the long term anyone, anyone trying to impose their will on the people of this country will find that we will die first.

The Bot

If you don't think that the military won't fire on Americans maybe you should look up a little thing that happened called Kent state. Then take some time checking out videos soldiers are posting on youtube many of them get off on killing because to them it's a video game come to life. The people will be able to outmatch the military simply because we outnumber them and as usual it will be the small town folk that will out last and out gun them.
edit on 6-3-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Kali74
Nothing would usher in revolution faster than martial law, therefore it won't happen. What drivel. Unless the people actually start to revolt, which they won't... there's no need for such a drastic measure.

The way to get martial law in America without a revolt will be getting Americans to ask for martial law. Just look at how easy it was to get Americans to support the war on terror. All they would need to do is stage the right event and the people will be begging for the military to take control over us.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I agree with this statement and I believe you are correct. The only way that this would fly in the face of the people, would be for there to be a large enough disaster hitting several cities all at once, and then send in the troops to restore order, as they would desire for such, then once that happens, slowly move to affect other parts of say a state and then once a state is taken, move out.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Excuse me, hey everyone, yeah you!

It seems that ignorance has taken over, even for the "know it all , "it can't happen here" crowd.

Do you guys think for one second that they do not have every single contingency plan already mapped out.

So tell me then why nobody even thinks about infecting the populace, primarly the gun crowd with a flu like virus that infects a person for a few weeks?

Seriously, how will anybody fight back when the are defacating and vomiting for several days?

I bet the have viruses specifically timed for various scenarios.

"They" are fifteen steps ahead of the "patriots".

I do not put anything past the government in charge of an ignorant( thinks they are intelectually superior) populace in the name of control.

I promise you this. If anything goes down, it wont be the whole "gather up your horses and rope" revolution that the arrogant people think.

We have guns-check.

They have biological weapons-check.

They have superior guns-check.

They have money-check.

They have media-check.

I could go on with what they have and we don't-check.

Now i'm not trying to disrespect anyone here, but I can honestly say that if you believe it is going to go down the way it does in Hollywood, then you have seriously underestimated whay "they" are capable of.

As a fellow American born and raised, my family has roots dating back to the early 1600's, I will say that we will not go down without a fight. But that fight will be unlike anything ever seen on this planet.

I just hope it never gets to that point. But unfortunately as the government strives for more power and control all the while our freedoms from which this country were born from are being stripped away at an alarming rate, we will eventually have to stand up and make a difference.

I had to chime in on this because the ignorance and arrogance being thrown around is just downright, well ignorant.

So I suggest everyone take a step back, take a deep breath and actually think about what you are talking about when you speak of "the people" trying to overthrow the most arrogant, largest military, most money spent on defense and homeland security nation ever. Greed is a disease that has infected our leaders and they will fight tooth and nail to keep the greed. And for the one's saying "they(our leaders)" don't run this country, it doesn't change a thing because"they" want to stay in power and will do whatever it takes.

I firmly think that the next revolution will be won by "wits", the ability to out think the oppressors. Not only out gun them. But right now we the people are seriously lacking in this department

Thank you for taking the time to consider what I have said.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

If you don't think that the military won't fire on Americans maybe you should look up a little thing that happened called Kent state.

Not to be nitpicky, but the Kent State shooting was done by the Ohio National Guard which is a state militia.

That was a disaster of epic proportions and I doubt that it will ever be forgotten.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

khimbar

haarvik
Blah, blah, blah. Been hearing this since the jack-off took office. It's a fantasy and a scare tactic. Not gonna happen.

Weren't Clinton and Bush going to bring in martial law too at some point?

yes, as was Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, etc. etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

buster2010

dlbott

The Bot

If you don't think that the military won't fire on Americans maybe you should look up a little thing that happened called Kent state. Then take some time checking out videos soldiers are posting on youtube many of them get off on killing because to them it's a video game come to life. The people will be able to outmatch the military simply because we outnumber them and as usual it will be the small town folk that will out last and out gun them.
edit on 6-3-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Sorry mods for long comments, felt it was necessary. Buster, buster, my dear iranian buster brown lol. You show your ignorance if you think that farmers are going to outgun the well armed and trained military. Not going to happen. Our only chance would be insurgency 2.0, and long term guerrilla warfare.

Your numbers meet nothing. The farmers with their shotguns, a few rifles, bows, etc are no match to armor or one heavy infantry squad. The fire power of this one squad would over power the whole town. Sorry, stick to iranian politics you don't have a clue here.

Point is our brothers are not going to shoot us.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

If the wrong side is chosen I would forget you. If you think the US is fine I don't know you. If you or any other element currently serving shows up in an attempt to usurp the constutution,I never will.

Back the winners its easier. Less lies.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

WMDs is the US? We won but a couple of cities are dead,The UN and the rest of...EARTH would take SERIOUS issue with the US Govt doing that(Cause their guess would be they are next) Money isn't worth much with out relatives,think about it.
If you would look at the way the Federal govt works you would know they are not a very agile system large scale wise and having observed how this current administration works We would win in about a month depending on how long their decisions take to destroy their ideas.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Fair enough. I was just trying to say that an underarmed force could easily stand up to our military since it has happened in the past. And looking at our country with all the different wildernesses, the military would have a tough time controlling it all. I mean we have two mountain ranges, dense forests scattered throughout the country, desert, porous borders, and more things that could hinder our military's efforts. Americans forget that there is more to the country than the cities. Of course the cities will be easy to control, they are practically already there. Notice that most of the resistance to the control comes from the rural areas?
edit on 7-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Obama isn't doing this, presidents have never had any real power since the early 1900's, maybe since before then even.

Those who are doing the types of things being discussed here are not elected, many are not accountable for their actions because they in reality, do not exist on a plane where they can be held accountable in any real "legal" or "lawful" way.

This is all just a game to the "dungeon masters", and the "dungeon masters" never lose or win, they just fire up another game or make changes to keep on playing with all us dopey livestock out hereabouts....

It's just a ride, just jump off.

It's only meaningful to those who allow it to be for security and comfort reasons, and we are not supposed to be all secure and comfortable anyway....

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I should have known better than to bait the paranoia here however, as always, I stand by what I said.

If the Commander in Chief=President Obama-tells me he need me to get a gun and some bullets and shoot at some people-I'm going to get a gun and some bullets and shoot at them-end of story. The who and the why is someone else's problem.

Anyone who has ever lived in the South knows that the government would never try to take away any ones guns-the South would secede first-then I would have a decision to make and more than likely I would join the Secession.

That is never going to happen so why worry about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join