It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Manning Report: Obama is Preparing The Military for martial Law.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Interesting video from The Manning Report.. It's coming people, it's coming

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

So..He's actively cutting troop levels to WW-II levels, per his Secy of Defense's very recent statements....while planning to ask those who remain to do this with 330 million uncooperative people, in a mood to fight?

I wish him the best of luck with that...He'll need it and it would still fail spectacularly. The US could place specific locations or cities under military control in a crisis ..or the nation with the cooperation of the population. Without it though?

Custer had a fighting chance by comparison.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I firmly believe you are right in your claims.

HOWEVER, the good thing is that 98.9 percent of the "Real Military" believe Obama is a JackA@@ and won't go along with it.

They are collecting pay checks and fighting the enemy abroad.

It will be something different when they are forced to go against their own-especially since they have come to see what a Moron Obama
really is.

About the only Army Obama can muster to do his dirty work is the SEIU and other thug union groups (and they aren't too happy with Mr. Immigration Christman either)

My son was home recently and according to him- the biggest joke in the Military are Obama Jokes.

(Obama has become the Emporor with No Clothes)
edit on 3/6/2014 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Any type of control operation using a vastly outnumbered force must rely on an effective force multiplier.

What are some examples?
1. Confusion & Chaos. A simple matter of cutting off the internet and phone communication.
2. Fear. A simple matter of creating a bigger fear than fear of the control force. Loss of basic needs water, food, security, shelter, health.
3. Dispersion weapons, such as drones using chemical or biological agents.
4. Autonomous Robotic force elements.

It's shockingly feasible to control the US population unless there is an alternate communication method developed. That's why I ridicule preppers. The only ones they will be able to bully and exert control over is their neighbors. This is not noble. Quite the contrary. It's evil.

The control force will easily wipe out isolated cells of resistance. With great malice and media coverage to aid propaganda I might expect.

Develop an ad hoc encrypted communication network and I'll be impressed. Thomas Payne's words will ring true again.
edit on 6-3-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: missing word

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
lol

9:55

This is a blatant propaganda.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A “Vision” of the Future and the "TEA Party terrorists"

Source

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Regardless of how ignorant ##OBAMA## is, I am not worried about troop levels. Even if he dismantled all branches of the military we are still safe from invasion. Cause we are armed. Every person in my community is armed.The majority in my state are armed.There is a gun wielding, angry ass, psychopathic, tired of all politicians(foreign or domestic), black,white,red,green,or blue, ready to fight at the drop of a hat, American behind every blade of grass.
edit on Thu Mar 6 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The U.S. government has been very outspoken about the Ukrainian People's right to determine their own future. Let's make sure we remind our government of that when it's our turn to go through that process.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

About the only Army Obama can muster to do his dirty work is the SEIU and other thug union groups (and they aren't too happy with Mr. Immigration Christman either) My son was home recently and according to him- the biggest joke in the Military are Obama Jokes.

You sir, and your son for that matter are falling for the biggest joke of all. The joke that POTUS and the elected state are in control of the US. They are not.

Keep telling your Muslim jokes and you monkey jokes and have a hearty laugh. It makes you feel better about your situation right? The controllers don't want you focused on right and wrong. They literally want you focused on that which is irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Blah, blah, blah. Been hearing this since the jack-off took office. It's a fantasy and a scare tactic. Not gonna happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There are many more conspiracy theories out there that are much more worth while than this recycled fear mongering lie that has been used since Obama's first election.

If you turly do believe Obama will implement martial law, then I feel sorry for you

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You are right about it being different abroad and at home for the military.

My husband was deployed to the LA riots. So he had experience with troops and martial law at home.

While the business' and law abiding people were glad to see them and welcomed them with lots of support. A different restaurant brought enough food for the troops every day and sometimes twice a day.

However, it was the troops themselves that had a lot of problems.

Comments made by troops: " I am freaked out by having our "war" map be in the US. It is difficult to see and to think about."
"I can't go out there, I used to live here, I know these guys."

What you never knew was there were more than a few troops that ended up psych cases because what they were doing was in the US.

Absolutely none of the men were happy about being there, they were anxious to leave and let the police take over again.

The only incident where the troops felt good about what they were doing was when they responded to shots and found out it was a domestic dispute and they got the woman out of there by telling the guy - "You don't want to mess with the Army, put the gun down and let her go."

Sending US troops to "control" citizens WILL result in troops having to quit because of psych reasons or choosing not to engage and claiming psych distress. Most do NOT want to engage with "their own".

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

haarvik
Blah, blah, blah. Been hearing this since the jack-off took office. It's a fantasy and a scare tactic. Not gonna happen.

Weren't Clinton and Bush going to bring in martial law too at some point?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just look at what happened in Iraq, when the people started to fight back against foreign control, Now imagine this happening in America, it would be a bloodbath on both sides. I wouldnt want to see this happen to anyone. There is a reason these politicians want our guns, with the guns, the american people are a standing army, without the guns we are merely people in the way.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Any type of control operation using a vastly outnumbered force must rely on an effective force multiplier.

What are some examples?
1. Confusion & Chaos. A simple matter of cutting off the internet and phone communication.
2. Fear. A simple matter of creating a bigger fear than fear of the control force. Loss of basic needs water, food, security, shelter, health.
3. Dispersion weapons, such as drones using chemical or biological agents.
4. Autonomous Robotic force elements.

It's shockingly feasible to control the US population unless there is an alternate communication method developed. That's why I ridicule preppers. The only ones they will be able to bully and exert control over is their neighbors. This is not noble. Quite the contrary. It's evil.

The control force will easily wipe out isolated cells of resistance. With great malice and media coverage to aid propaganda I might expect.

Develop an ad hoc encrypted communication network and I'll be impressed. Thomas Payne's words will ring true again.
edit on 6-3-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: missing word

There is already router to router wifi, that new virus guaranteed that.

The net is all but impossible to shut down, it isnt like there is a switch somewhere to turn it all off.

Many states ( mostly southern and western) would just power the net themselves if a attempted take over occured.

The net will remain, they dont have the ability to stop it, short of an EMP, which would cut their como lines and disable their equipment as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hellas
Full Spectrum Operations in the Homeland: A “Vision” of the Future and the "TEA Party terrorists"

Source

Command, The Army Operating Concept 2016 – 2028, TRADOC Pamphlet 525-3-1, dated 19 August 2010, p. iii. Hereafter cited as TD Pam 525-3-1. The Army defines full spectrum operations as the combination of offensive, defensive, and either stability operations overseas or civil support operations on U.S. soil).

Army capstone and operating concepts must provide guidance concerning how the Army will conduct the range of operations required to defend the republic at home. In this paper, we posit a scenario in which a group of political reactionaries take over a strategically positioned town and have the tacit support of not only local law enforcement but also state government officials, right up to the governor. Under present law, which initially stemmed from bad feelings about Reconstruction, the military’s domestic role is highly circumscribed. In the situation we lay out below, even though the governor refuses to seek federal help to quell the uprising (the usual channel for military assistance), the Constitution allows the president broad leeway in times of insurrection. Citing the precedents of Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War and Dwight D. Eisenhower sending troops to Little Rock in 1957, the president mobilizes the military and the Department of Homeland Security, to regain control of the city. This scenario requires us to consider how domestic intelligence is gathered and shared, the role of local law enforcement (to the extent that it supports the operation), the scope and limits of the Insurrection Act--for example maintaining a military chain of command but in support of the Attorney General as the Department of Justice is the Lead Federal Agency (LFA) under the conditions of the Act--and the roles of the local, national, and international media.

The new training city is real and no doubt every contingency plan has been written and filed away for some dark future day. I do not see any reason to declare a nation wide Martial Law ... Why, when they get everything they want already by passing E.O.s and pointing B.S. government agencies onto anyone and anything that goes against the grand plan.

So far the gun issue seems to be a check mate issue if the number of states with "shall issue" is looked at.

If POTUS is indeed just a figurehead (yet with power) then the puppet masters are already in touch with the future chosen ones and if there is a grand plan then their name is probably under the heading of "When so and so is placed in office" plan A,B, and C shall be instigated..

I do have no doubt there is a file on just about everyone that can be used to persuade a particular point of view if necessary.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You naysayers, All the evidence is right in front of you if you look for it. They are preparing for something. Whether it happens in this administration or not, something is going to happen in the future. Take off the blinders and step out of the comfort zone, this is a real threat. I didn't believe it either until i started digging around on my own. Seriously, what will it take for you to even entertain the idea that our global control hungry government isn't above trying to impose complete control on its population? When they instate random home searches? When they hold your children in undisclosed locations for their safety? How about when they roll armored vehicles down your streets and set up traffic control points in your neighborhoods and cities?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by oblvion

It always seems like people think they know about such technologies, and the defenses in place...

Regardless, I am really not too concerned about our military. In fact, I would expect most of them to defend the people. LEO on the other hand? I am definitely keeping an eye on them...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Just wait for the TPP/TAP implementation, mass Chinese joint military training operations and major troop swaps. Then you'll see Chinese and UN troops on US soil. They won't have a problem executing orders. However, if the US troops are in China and SHTF, the Chinese might want to reconsider their orders since the US troops would be in a position to exact revenge for anything the Chinese did on US soil. The entire situation is a mess and all of the "politicians" and their handlers need to be charged with treason.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

Martial law will be a bigger dud than Obamacare.

You can take that to the bank!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join