It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos from a 1972 Rothschild Illuminati party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Not seeing anything "satanic" or "illuminati" really going on here. What I am seeing are some pretty elaborate masks that are awesome looking! Why can't a party be exactly that, just a party? Does everything associated with this family name have to be so conspiratorial?
edit on 5-3-2014 by LeftKoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I love the invitation !!! So charming.

Nice hats too.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think the most worrying thing about this, is that someone was invited to a Surrealist themed party and settled on Dali as being a good idea.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The 5th
I think the most worrying thing about this, is that someone was invited to a Surrealist themed party and settled on Dali as being a good idea.

Do you think that the "Dali" guy was in costume? Looks like the real Dali to me. But you may be right, it's probably not that hard of a look and Dali was known for signing all those blank papers, so he would either not have minded or come to the party as someone else dressed as himself.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreamkidd

Seems like a hughe fetish party to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SummerLightning

Who is the babe with the animal head as a head?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreamkidd

And what makes you think they are not on a Halloween party than deciding the future of the world?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just looks like an extreme Halloween party... no one would care if they weren't rich.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I couldn't care less about their stupid little party.

They're all sickening, evil, dispicable scum.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Versus
Am I the only one that sees a "second face" on that "giant's head" with the horns? Yeah, probably just me...

No, you're not the only one. What is even creepier, is it's the face of the Bohemian Owl. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I agree.

I'm also a huge fan of elaborate costumes and nice makeup so I would have loved to have had the opportunity to create something fantastic to wear to a surrealist ball.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

No. Actually the man's hat was made by Dali and was called the Picasso hat. If you look at it from different pictures it's obvious why. The eye is just another play on the Picasso theme the couple is dressed in.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

SummerLightning
I don't think they're my kind of people. But all I can see here and in the link is silliness, not satanism or secrecy.

I think it's obvious to everyone that you know nothing about the subject of the elite, their practices, their parties, their habits and rituals.

If you did, you'd have put the pieces together quite quickly.

But your intention wasn't to understand.

Your intention was to derail. To negate. To confuse.

Try to be a little less obvious next time.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeftKoast

Um...this was a ROTHSCHILD party.

I'm wondering if you know who they are?

If you do, please write a short two sentence essay not copied from Wiki, but verbatim. From your knowledge base.

It would make me feel better if the refuters were refuting because they're smart....not because they're ignorant.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Maybe you can tell us why Audrey Hepburn was there then?

She illuminati too?

Please write us a two sentence essay not copy and pasted from some nutter website explaining her links to the illuminati.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I never believed in the "illuminati" per say. But I'm sure there are secret societies out there. Maybe you could call them cults as well. Depends on the group since it can vary obviously.

But when it comes to the rich, I think they (at least most) pretty much run out of interesting things to do after so long. All of that money can buy you everything you wanted, or wanted to do. Things can get rather boring eventually. So they have to create their own events and gatherings. Perhaps they can make it more exclusive to make it more "cool" or to give it a little more thrill.

I wouldn't blame them for doing such things. I'd probably go about doing whacky things if I were filthy rich also. Just to have a sense of imagination, and it's nice to cut loose once in awhile. Not to mention all of that spare money i'd have will bring out my imagination in pretty much any way possible.

But the whole NWO Illuminati stuff, I'm on the fence about that. These photos wouldn't incriminate them of anything to that caliber. Maybe incriminate them for being a bit eccentric, but that is all.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Read and study The Creature from Jekyll Island by G Edward Griffin. It contains all the proof one needs to establish that the Cabal of international bankers have conspired to create wars and create countries' debt and create scarcity to become mega rich. The Illuminati is the mothership of cults.

There is lot's of proof. Like the letter from Rothschild about establishing the Federal Reserve (a private cartel) --

Rothschild wrote saying "It (Central Bank ) gives the National Bank almost complete control of national finance. The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class... The great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending, will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical (contrary) to their interests." [The bankers created the legislation for the FED]

Go to youtube and search for Myron Fagan and listen to his radio speech
of the 1950s, one of the first major outings of the Illuminati.

Read books by Jim Marrs, and The Creature of Jekyll Island by Griffin.
Study the sinking of the Lusitania.
Study Presdents Adams, father and son.
Study why the colonists and our most famous Presidents stood against the Central Bank.
Study Bertrand Russel and his Skull and Bones and mispelled "Fire Iland" (sic).
Study the creation of the Federal Reserve and its ownership.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Doesn't explain why Audrey was there.

Super secret, satanic party for the illuminati and whoops, Audrey Hepburn's here with a birdcage on her head.

Sure.

A cigar sometimes is just a cigar.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

So, you don't think a family like the Rothschild had celebrity friends---probably from all over the world and from all walks of life? What's so weird about a super rich couple hanging out with a celebrity. Isn't that the norm?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

At a super secretive, satanic, MK/illuminati party?

Sure!

But why wasn't that on the invite?

Why can't this just bea surrealist party like the other non questionable sources say, because I don't know about you, but a site called hangthebankers.com sounds like they may have an agenda...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join