It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vancouver ufo-described as a "definite unknown"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My curiosity was peaked by this sighting what say everybody? unknowncountry Vancouver ufo

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
here is the vid
reply to post by data5091

I have seen orbs like that before mostly around the oil refineries or around the base here in Edmonton .

edit on 3/3/14 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Not this crap again,

Would it be described as that by Charles himself,

He is a member here on ATS If memory serves me right, I am pretty sure I did interact with him here, there should be a thread discussing this video.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Not this crap again,

care to elaborate ? what a floating light in the sky ? what are you getting at

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to poster below

Ok thanx , not sure why the date is for feb 28 on the video , also is this guy even a here any more his profile looks bare

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

I am wondering why this video is dated as it is?

This video was discussed and debunked in my eyes last year and also defended by Charles right here on ATS.

This says its just from a few weeks ago, it was months ago when this video was discussed.

flight paths were shown above Vancouver at the time it was said the video was taken, there was a flight that matched.

If this is being posted a video from a few weeks ago its a hoax.

edit on 3-3-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
He is a member here on ATS If memory serves me right,

Yes, he is.

His ATS username is "CharlesLamour" and his posts are listed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

Most of those posts are in relation to a discussion of his previous videos, particularly in the thread Just to give you a glimpse of what ufo Activity is like in BC, Vancouver.

A typical comment in previous discussions of his videos is that of Zcustosmorum that:

"the stuff in these videos looks and acts just like planes, satellites, birds and insects would act. No, I'm not a skeptic on the UFO subject and yes, I am not convinced by these videos."

His other uploads can be seen on his Youtube channel and include the videos below

edit on 3-3-2014 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The person that uploaded the video, Charles Lamoureux, was interviewed in the video below:

edit on 3-3-2014 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My mistake it seems as though I thought it was the same video, its not from a quick view,

However one thing I did see is that this new video seem to follow a similar flight pattern like in the other videos he has, are the ufos imitating plane flight patterns?

The seem to follow similar routes.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Confirmed unknown? Is an unconfirmed unknown any different from a confirmed unknown?

Seems like the term is being used to imply "genuine"... not that Ann Strieber would be the most objective choice to make that determination.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

My curiosity was peaked by this sighting what say everybody?

I say 9 words does not make a thread , but then I'm old fashioned.

I would also say that if you want to film a UFO use night vision because with night vision anything and everything with lights on is unidentifiable , birds , bats and bugs also magically become UFOs , get a youtube channel and watch the hits rack up .... night vision = smoke and mirrors.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

data5091
My curiosity was peaked by this sighting what say everybody? unknowncountry Vancouver ufo

Yes he has been on here an doesn't like it when anyone questions his beliefs, on one of his videos shot in daylight he said he saw on object on the mountainside which he thought should not be there long story short it's on Google Earth I posted a pic for him I also said that had that been me I would have driven up to see what it was as he was a local.

The most of the lights are aircraft you could even see the strobes yet he even denied that on his video before
he also has other that are birds or bats.

edit on 3-3-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Isnt "definite-unknown" also an oxymoron? If you definitely dont know what it is...doesnt that just mean UN-IDENTIFIABLE?????? Definitely....?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Yeah I did leave this place because of one particular ass like you someone posted my vid on this site and people started bashing me without me being in the thread, I call that being a hypocrite and then when I joined to defend my self, you came along trying to debunk my video placing ton of images of MY CITY thinking you know my city, ET etc. So for the new people here need to understand , anyone saying I'm filming bugs birds, etc, are guilty of making assumptions and are just as guilty as anyone attempting to hoax a video because its a lie , you have no clue and my experience and diligence , passion what I do should be enough for anyone to know this is not what I am filming.
You never debunked my video , you are such a hypocrite and anyone speaking trash behind someone's back, you want to make a thread about my video as the one individual here mentioned and he was wise to do so and invite me so I have a chance to explain, defend if I have to and that is an appropriate way to discuss a video, how can anyone respect your opinion when you throw this crap around ..no doubt on my mind your are a shrill, gov agent, or whatever they are calling you these days, I care less for the amount of views I get, I don't monetize , there's nothing in it for me, I'm a professional and make plenty of money so what is my gain here ! So for everyone reading this post, I left ABS because of the unprofessional and pure crap individuals as WMD, this video is feb 28 this year and it's not a hoax, this object almost stopped , basically it did for a second or two then descended and picked up speed then brilliant display until lost it over Cypress and it was still bright, not a plane, not Iridium flare, I checked heavens above, for all I know ii was unknown, not saying anything else but that, could it be a spy satellite, maybe but the object was well passed over the mountain and was still bright...I capture objects all unknown and even a saucer shape spinning object for 15 mins circling the city, also had a hole in the middle of the night at 300 AM..probably one of the better videos I've taken, unfortunately I would love to share and discuss with like minded passionate people who are on the same path figuring out what are these unknown aerial objects but this will never happen because I will have to continuously defend myself with certain individuals think they know it all .People who work very hard capturing these objects and its a known fact worldwide Vancouver is a hotspot for UFO activity , is it so hard to believe someone like me who is really well equipped with top notch technology, and knows his local home skies for several years and has background as an astronomy hobbyist is capturing legit UFOs, so who would you believe first...I would highly recommend you view and read the entire post where WMD walked in and tried his very best to bash my video , I didn't even post the damn thing and look at this thread, all assumptions without me defending or explaining...God sometimes I wonder why people are so rude to one another...and their motivations are just beyond me!!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesLamour

Hello Mr. Lamour,

Give me a break.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

How do you know...this is no plane and there is no flight plan goes over this area , never ! I know every flight plan in my local area except the one behind the mountain from a few months ago I validated later, this was not the same pattern. So please let's stop assuming and ask me. People want to learn more about my videos, ask , don't blast, your just making assumptions. Why do you think I never returned, you posted old videos..why don't you post ones you can't debunk? I would love to see you try and debunk 300 in the morning or thereabouts video of spinning saucer shape craft with hole in the middle circling the city and then speeds off in the north, I have full 15 min video,,5 mins and re edit on my channel..the best at MUFON which is not saying much can't figure it out...pure and simple there are unidentified aerial objects in the skies of Vancouver and I'm not the only one reporting them but happen to have the most!!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I rest my case!

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
When people go messing around with fields to manipulate gravity it is going to look like a ball of light or nothing to the eye.
One day the Governments will come clean about their operations and have to answer to the people. Maybe lol
Who can tell me who lives on the moon haha

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Post your link to your best video BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

OH and make sure you give all the details time, direction facing and equipment used!!!!
edit on 13-3-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

How do you know...

How do I know that it seems to follow similar routes or look similar to your other videos?

I watched them and said they seem to follow, I never stated I know just gave my opinion on what I am seeing after correcting my mistake thinking it was another video of yours.

So please let's stop assuming and ask me.

What am I assuming and what should I be asking you?

Why do you think I never returned, you posted old videos..why don't you post ones you can't debunk?

I really don't waste any thought on you or why you do what you do.

What old videos did I post and why should I post videos I cant debunk, what are you on about?

What videos cant I debunk?

What types assumptions are you throwing out now?

Are you assuming I have seen videos I cant debunk that are titled as UFOs or are you assuming I have seen all your videos?

I would love to see you try and debunk 300 in the morning or thereabouts video of spinning saucer shape craft with hole in the middle circling the city and then speeds off in the north, I have full 15 min video

So again are you assuming that when or if I see this video or 300 videos or video of 300 craft, whatever you're trying to say, that I will automatically attempt to debunk the video?

pure and simple there are unidentified aerial objects in the skies of Vancouver and I'm not the only one reporting them but happen to have the most!!

Yes its a fact that over any highly populated area there will be unidentified aerial objects and there will be reports of these available.

Some areas might have more reported sightings others might have more sightings and go unreported, many factors involved as to why things in the sky get labeled as unidentified, actual craft could easily be one of those many factors, education could be another factor.

new topics

top topics

join