It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Ninipe

pheonix358

Man Putin is pissing off the German prime minister shes getting tired of talking to him.Notice Ms. Merkel’s words she says its a threat to German security. You only hear key words like that when troops are about to come into play. Shes taking this alot more seriously the Obama.

You would think that the Germans might have learnt the lesson in WW2.

And what exactly is that supposed to mean? No one is planing on overthrowing Putin, or invading Russia. But the Ukraine is our neighbor and we have interests in keeping our boarders stable, so...

So ......... stop interfering in other countries right to self determination. But the West could not do that. If they had waited for a few months another Russian leaning government would have been elected.

So stop trying regime changes and the whole world will calm down.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Ah, now I know where you're coming from. Yeah Klitschko is most likely not payed by Ukranians, that made me suspicious, too.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Ninipe

Ah, now I know where you're coming from. Yeah Klitschko is most likely not payed by Ukranians, that made me suspicious, too.

Klitschko got too many head blows, now is a western lapdog.
Geckorider: keep telling yourself that the west had nothing to do with the fascist coup, its like a big "SHILL" sign on your posts.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
They should just fire the nukes already. It's the only type of war Russia is in any position to win. I don't see how anyone could waste that much resources on something if they never planned to use it. Using them or imprisoning anyone who advocated building them for mis-allocating resources seems logical. A couple for deterrent I could maybe understand but with thousands built you aren't just looking to deter the normal sane person, you are looking towards actually winning a nuclear war.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This article is one of the most informative of the situation in Ukraine that I've seen. A must read for anyone that wants to know more. Great analysis.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Oh god it's just unbearable now

The smirky remarks from Putin

The outright lies

The anti west brigades delusional fantasies

The ignoring of common sense and all logic

It can only be out off the shear frustration, and being extremely desperate and clutching at straws...

You can bribe and payoff a government official or leader or a handful of them if you have the cash... but you can't buy out the voice of an entire population... That unless you send and army in to force them to

For the west to have brainwashed an entire population is impossible, the same was said about the Middle East during the Arab spring and during Libya and Syria...

If the people favour western values over communist and dictatorships then so be it... to change and buy out there collective mindset is impossible, and if anybody thinks you can then I'd love to hear it, the people will always chose what's right for them and there family's and the west will always be an attractive way of life to anyone with half a brain

So this fact alone goes a long way in proving that the anti west brigade are spouting BS once again and the west really doesn't need to be bribing any head of state to side with them, but they will act when others are bribing governments and don't listen to the people, the government after all serve the best interest of its people END OFF

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yusomad

Ninipe

Klitschko got too many head blows, now is a western lapdog.
Geckorider: keep telling yourself that the west had nothing to do with the fascist coup, its like a big "SHILL" sign on your posts.

Or maybe he's seen and enjoyed the western way of life in recently years and grew up in a communist hell hole

Yeah, dam him for wanting the best for his children, and dam those men in black and there brain washing flashy lights

There are no shills.. Just your jealousy and lack of education

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

So this fact alone goes a long way in proving that the anti west brigade are spouting BS once again

What fact? What proof?

All I got was a great deal of Western Propaganda to go with all the Russian Propaganda.

The only differences between them is that the West is full of Hypocrisy and Putin at least has a sense of humor.

P

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

pheonix358

So this fact alone goes a long way in proving that the anti west brigade are spouting BS once again

What fact? What proof?

All I got was a great deal of Western Propaganda to go with all the Russian Propaganda.

The only differences between them is that the West is full of Hypocrisy and Putin at least has a sense of humor.

P

Yes, denouncing the West for stopping the genocide of Kosovars by the Serbians while claiming to invade Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians is hilarious! (Or is that hypocritical? You tell me.)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It turns out there was no genocide of "Kosovars" by Serbians. Yes, false propaganda by our (US and UK) government yet again. Which clearly made bombing of Belgrade a war crime.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Russian servicemen with weapons detained in Chongar, just north of Crimea.

This morning the guards near the settlement Chongar detained Russian servicemen. It was reported journalist "Information opposition" D. TIMCHUK. The detainee - a native of the Chechen-Ingush Union born 1985, soldier military unit 27777 of the Armed Forces of Ramzan Susarov. "In the trunk of the car, which moved soldier was discovered and 180 AK ammunition, Makarov pistol, as well as military uniforms and bullet-proof vest," - said Timchuk. He said the soldier of the Armed Forces will be submitted to our law enforcement agencies.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Ukrainian security services detained self-proclaimed pro Russian governor of Lugansk

Security Service of Ukraine detained a citizen of Ukraine Alexander Kharitonov, leader of the radical organization "Lugansk Guard". According to the press service of the SBU , detained on 13 March. "As the attacker started criminal proceedings on the grounds of committing a crime under Art. 109 (act aimed at the violent overthrow or change the constitutional order or the seizure of state power), p. 294 (riots) and Art. 341 (seizure of state or public buildings or structures) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, "- said in a statement. Kharitonov detained in Kyiv to charge. According to media reports, Alexander Kharitonov was proclaimed "People's Governor" Lugansk region. In early March, he gave the deputies of Luhansk regional council appeal to the leadership of Russia protesters in which they were asked to put troops in Lugansk and demanded to recognize the new government in Kiev illegitimate. 9 March protesters stormed the office of the head of the regional administration Mikhail Bolotskykh and forced him to write a letter of resignation . His protesters read. Later Bolotskykh said he resigned under pressure and continues to serve.

This and the previous update from channal 24.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Matt1951
reply to post by DJW001

It turns out there was no genocide of "Kosovars" by Serbians. Yes, false propaganda by our (US and UK) government yet again. Which clearly made bombing of Belgrade a war crime.

Sadly, I think you really believe the lie.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

DJW001

Matt1951
reply to post by DJW001

That pic could be from anywhere and for any reason

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

maddy21

DJW001

Matt1951
reply to post by DJW001

That pic could be from anywhere and for any reason

Start reading. You have a lot of catching up to do:

www.icty.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

DJW001

Yes, denouncing the West for stopping the genocide of Kosovars by the Serbians while claiming to invade Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians is hilarious! (Or is that hypocritical? You tell me.)

He is a killer, if you consider yourself as a humanist, you can't defend Putin, or any of his politics. But besides that, it is pretty clear there was a polemic-battle over the peoples opinion, and a public figure like Klitschko, has a huge impact, if he tells you he'd know what you are going through and he is on your side, most people would cuddle up to that strong leader, wouldn't they? And that is exactly the problem, no one of us, could ever make a right decision, because we never got all the facts. Just polemic.
edit on 14-3-2014 by Ninipe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yesterday Kerry told Russia ' reverse your course by Monday ' ....... correct? I saw this blinking by on the tv, but did not hear any details. Did he offer an ' or else' as well? tia
edit on 14-3-2014 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Russian Foreign Ministry: Russia realizes responsibility for compatriots lives in Ukraine and reserves the right to protect this people

Russia is referring to Donetsk here

edit on 14-3-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

maddy21

Russian Foreign Ministry: Russia realizes responsibility for compatriots lives in Ukraine and reserves the right to protect this people

Now if only Russia could provide evidence that this people were in any danger from anyone but Russia!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

DJW001

maddy21

Now if only Russia could provide evidence that this people were in any danger from anyone but Russia!

en.wikipedia.org...(political_party)

The party was founded in 1991 as the Social-National Party of Ukraine.
The new Deputy Prime Minister Oleksandr Sych is a member of the far-right Svoboda party, including 3 other ministers.
Their leader is Oleh Tyahnybok has a history of hating Russians and jews
So yea , they are Nazi's and fascists in power in Ukraine which west have no qualms supporting when it comes to serving their own interests
Now only if you would start accepting the truth and stop sticking your head in the sand....

edit on 14-3-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join