It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The purpose of LORD Jesus.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Correct me when I'm wrong.

(1) LORD Jesus nowadays is back with the Father since shortly after his resurrection. That is for slightly more than 2000 years now.
(2) He is mediator between God and man.

I have a question to you all:

Are nowadays people still affected by LORD Jesus death back in the days? (I'd say yes, dont' ask me howcome, I just believe to)

So, in fact, I said it already, the purpose of LORD Jesus is mediating between God and man, or man and God. (both ways?)

I believe, in this point in time, I'm not creative enough to ask anything of LORD Jesus, but He will make me. I just might have a low moral. Something dumbs me down but I believe it will be undone. I'm like being shown myself step by step. I don't want to be a part of this mass consciousness cause seriously, what isn't all in there! The bad ideas approved in there?! Or is something just trying to say, that in case I'd sin, I'd be forgiven, and that I am yet still sinful.

There must be some kind of transformation happening.

I am looking out to the result.

So, in my opinion, Lord Jesus is mediatior between man and God. Does anybody have anything to add to this. At this time, that's all I want to believe. So if I ask something in LORD Jesus name I know He will do something about it. I asked LORD Jesus for help and I am guided and helped everyday since. I used to be caught up in the past, or lost in time, unable to get my head straight in the present, which now has been improved very much and I feel like opportunities are still coming to bring me back into my place. Bad things have happened in my life, but things are transformed day by day since my prayer.

That's why I advised everybody to do the prayer I did that evening. If it does aid them in any way, well, that are just two minutes of their life lost in the worst case, and if it helped them forward it's a very good thing!

I guess, whatever you believe is a possibilty, but what is it to believe?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

This mass consciousness I was talking about I was up in, was just my own heart I examined. There's much to change.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Here is my question. Why is there so much poverty, war, raping, murdering, abuse, starving and unanswered prayers in the world? How is earth only 6 thousand years old according to the bible? My personal belief is there is no imaginary man in the sky. Religion was made when civilizations where coming into existence to teach people how to live together. Example: rape, murdering, stealing and just in general getting along. I don't think that when you die that's it. I think something happens, don't get me wrong. I just don't believe in the fairytale that is religion. If you believe, nothing wrong with that but I don't.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

GroidNificent
reply to post by oktopus

Here is my question. Why is there so much poverty, war, raping, murdering, abuse, starving and unanswered prayers in the world? How is earth only 6 thousand years old according to the bible? My personal belief is there is no imaginary man in the sky. Religion was made when civilizations where coming into existence to teach people how to live together. Example: rape, murdering, stealing and just in general getting along. I don't think that when you die that's it. I think something happens, don't get me wrong. I just don't believe in the fairytale that is religion. If you believe, nothing wrong with that but I don't.

Ok, if you want to get me started, I could say too many money is going to war, to train military personal to rape and kill people instead of using money to buy food for the poor.

The Bible says if you confess with your mouth Jesus is LORD and you believe in your heart He stood up out of dead you will be saved.

The earth is sixthousand years old according to "an interpretation" of the bible.

There never can be an imaginary anything anywhere, for that's what "imaginary" means.

If you don't believe in the fairytale religion is, believe in religion which is not a fairytale.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
GroidNificent,

People vote for the system to have a face. Whatever the face claims to do for the people, it's main purpose is to keep their system alive, which is a system of rape, murder, poverty and war.

You fall for it everytime when you go to vote. The medal has two sides.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The government sustains as well as it destroys. It's a paradoxal thing. As long as you fail to believe this you vote for murder.

And some people are better of with certain people dead.
edit on 1-3-2014 by oktopus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Im not too sure of what youre questions are, but Ill address the issue(s) the best I can.

As of 2016, 1988 years would have passed since Jesus' death. While on the cross, He paid for our sins. He didnt remove the sins themselves, just neutralized them. He paid for passed and future sins, so judicially, you have to live your entire life as a sinner to recieve the payment that Jesus made. My pastor called it retro-active positional truth.

By neutralizing sin, Jesus was then justified in being the mediator between God the Father and man. That means, when you address God in prayer, you address the Father in Jesus name.

The transformation is two fold: first a spirit lead life on the road to maturity, then the resurrected after life when sin is removed.

The spiritual walk is purposfully done while we are still sinners to prove that God can still work through our free will. Actively confess your presently known sins to God the Father in private, and the Holy Spirit will take over. The moment you sin, sin is in control, so use 1 John 1:9 (confession) as the Holy Spirit "refresher".

After you have lived the life God has set before you and it comes time to die, you are released from sin permanently, and you go to heaven to have your spiritual works analyzed and judged. Spiritual works are good works that are done when you are controlled by the Holy Spirit (1 John 1:9). All of the "good deeds" done apart from the Holy Spirit are burned away. When the judgement is finished, you are given a new and perfect body. This is resurrection.

The point is, that we still struggle with sin after salvation so that we can grow.

But, the first step is believing that Jesus died for your sins and made you clean with His Blood. Then, always use 1 John 1:9 before prayer. You should make private confession of sin to God the Father a habit, like breathing. It will prevent your soul from being burdened by guilt.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Thx, your post seemed to be useful.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

Jesus is the image(s) / body / word(s) / light(s) / sensation(s) of Father's concepts / awareness.

What you see / sense is Jesus - he is the light or visibility of physicality.

His purpose is that he is the light / word, he is Son, he is Savior, he is a mediator, he is our judge, our teacher, etc and so forth. It is not just one thing, just as your purpose is to be church and praise God foremost, but you are to be a son or daughter to Father, to be a teacher to some, and a student to others, etc.

The ultimate purpose of us all, however, is pleasure... it pleases Father to have us be, so here we are.

Ephesians 1:5-6

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thanks for attacking me because I didn't attack anyone. If you bekive in Christianity or any other religion, congratulations. I don't. Just like I don't believe in Santa, the tooth fairy the Easter bunny. Congrats. How does it feel to be attacked? I could honestly care less what you belive in. Just because I don't belive in your little fairytale doesn't make me a bad person.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GroidNificent

Whatever suits you.

my pleasure.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Lord Jesus is a New Age ascended master (demon masquerading as such), The Lord Jesus is God the Son, was God the Son incarnate.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

What is your point?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
St. Patrick taught the idea of the trinity to local Irishmen by using the shamrock - three leaves that are really one. Father, son and holy ghost or spirit. Yes, they are separate ideas or manifestations if you will but they are all one thing - God.

Jesus was God in a form man could comprehend and interact with in a way we can't with the actual Being, Himself. God exists outside our own universe, outside space time, He's not bound by this existence. He is the Alpha and Omega. When this world was beginning, it was also ending for Him. He is everywhere and everywhen all at once. Human beings could not comprehend or interact with such a being in our present existence, not easily. How many times does God use another form to speak to people in the Bible?

So, in a sense, atheists are absolutely right when they say there is no man in the sky. God isn't. He isn't even in this universe. Having created it, He is outside it, not bound by it.

Jesus, in a really crude sense, might be like an avatar a video game. He is the form of God we humans may know and interact with. He is God's "face," and He is God's example to us in how we should strive to live. Perhaps seeing that humans did not live up to the written law, God felt we needed to see an example of truly righteous behavior, and we repaid Him by rejecting Him and allowing Him to be executed unjustly. Still, God forgave us. And through Christ's example, we may be forgiven if we seek Him and seek repentance through Him.

So, I guess the best answer I can give is that you identify with Jesus because He has a face you can recognize and perceive. It's easier than trying to identify with a vast and largely unknowable being who cannot even be found in this universe although hints of His presence can be seen if you know where to look.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

As long as you treat others as you'd like to be treated, and as long as you feel like Goodness is something to be honored (whether you call it God, Jesus, Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit, or whatever), there is noth8ing else to add.

The truth is that simple.

Take the narrow path of truth instead of the wide path that leads to destruction:

Matthew 7:12-14
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

It's so simple, yet many people don't get it.

Does the death of Jesus Christ still affect people today? I'd agree with you and say 'YES'. When Jesus died and reappeared to his early followers in Spirit, he proved that death has no power over us and Life has Won.

The physical body dies, but there is also a Spirit body. The Spirit creates Spirit as Physical creates Physical, but the Spirit has Won inhabiting the body and although the physical body dies, The Spirit rises.

1 Corinthians 15:42-49
So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

ketsuko
St. Patrick taught the idea of the trinity to local Irishmen by using the shamrock - three leaves that are really one. Father, son and holy ghost or spirit. Yes, they are separate ideas or manifestations if you will but they are all one thing - God.

I've got a problem to understand this, Ketsuko.

But, first of all, does it really matter if we understand it or not!?

Maybe you were wrong when you said, they are all one 'thing'. That would go against you saying they are separate manifestations. They may be 'one', but not one 'thing'. Like when a man and a woman become one when they married (or whenever that happens nowadays) A man and a woman become one, but they aren't one thing. One, but not one thing.
I think this is how we should see it.

If they even are one?

Though John says in the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God. And Jesus is the Word which became flesh. Lord Jesus is a higher being, or is He not? It must be. He must have more resemblance to God than to man.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Thank you for your quote arpgme.

So, a heavenly man is a man who lives on earth. Do you agree?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

oktopus
reply to post by arpgme

Thank you for your quote arpgme.

So, a heavenly man is a man who lives on earth. Do you agree?

It's possible that God sends people to Earth to help humanity with the Truth about His Nature of Love. So I would say yes, heavenly people living on Earth - True Saints.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't know if you are able to follow, but is a heavenly man; a natural man who obtained a spiritual body, eventually a Saint? Or should we just call him a heavenly man.

I say yes to my question.

(I know, I'm kind of redefining here)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by oktopus

oktopus
reply to post by arpgme

I don't know if you are able to follow, but is a heavenly man; a natural man who obtained a spiritual body, eventually a Saint? Or should we just call him a heavenly man.

I say yes to my question.

(I know, I'm kind of redefining here)

We are taught to keep our minds on positive things (Philippians 4:8). I see people as having some Compassion, even if it is just a little bit, and we are told that God is Love and whomever lives in Love is born of God and knows Gods (1 John 4:7) so, with this knowledge, I would say Yes to the question (just as you have done); however, that compassion can also grow and become stronger, we are told that God's Love is perfect and likewise we should work to make our Love perfect (Matthew 5:43-48).

I don't have all the answers but I am 100% sure that Compassion is The Heart of God and God's Love is perfect just as Jesus has said. That is the answer to the suffering to the world, and when we let The Light into our hearts, that is actually Christ returning through us and shinning as The Morning Star to bring a New Dawn, The New Earth, New Jerusalem, Heaven on Earth, whatever you want to call it (2Pet 1:19).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join