It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All JFK Conspiracy Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The beginning of my journey seeking the hidden truths began, like so many others, with investigating the murder of President John F. Kennedy. As a kid, no one ever told me that he was killed by the CIA or mafia; I only knew what the official story was. It never sat well with me. Why? I'm not sure. It's not like I sat around thinking about it. If anything, when I was a kid, there seemed to be a concerted effort to discredit him because of his philandering.

It all changed when, after getting out of the Army, I watched Oliver Stone's movie "JFK." It blew my mind. I am serious! The depths of evil surrounding that horrific incident made me so sick I threw up! (And folks, I normally don't get sick, no matter what - especially not by some movie!) From that time forward, I read every shred of anything I could get my hands on pertaining to Kennedy's killing. I am convinced there was, indeed, a conspiracy at the highest levels of our government to murder our president.

Just like with 9-11, the thing could not have happened without certain inside players at the top. Ret. Col. Fletcher Prouty breaks it down like no one else. He's "Mr. X" (played by Donald Sutherland) in "JFK." Learn more about him at his site: www.prouty.org...

Anyway, after all these years and all the theories I've basically come to one conclusion: I believe the Kennedy assassination was put into motion by a consortium of individuals from Lyndon Baines Johnson (the brains & money) and his military/industrial complex cronies and carried out by rogue agents (hitmen) from the CIA & FBI. "The Mechanics," if you will.

Why? I think it's the combination of three things:
1. He signed an executive order to begin bringing the troops home from Vietnam. In his mind, the party was over.

2. He was making noise about giving congress back the power to create money; in effect, taking out the ILLEGAL Federal Reserve. (It's important to note that Lincoln also stirred this pot. And we know how he went out.)

3. He was committed to shattering the CIA's power.

He stood up to the powers that be (who hide behind the Wizard's curtain) and the powers that be took him out, for the whole world to see.

I'm curious to see how many different theories there are on JFK's murder here at ATS. Please tell me yours.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This debunks the myth of the Federal Reserve conspiracy theory:

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

For an examination of Prouty's claims, click here

[edit on 27-7-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
ESK I wrote a paper on JFK for as my research paper this year. I'm afraid I deleted this but I found alot of evidence to support 1 and 3 in your post.

He threatend to smash the CIA into "1000 pieces", and he issued a order to have men brought out of 'Nam by Christmas, and after he was shot the order was overturned.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Good Post

I too have done lots of research and reading into the different conspiracy theories and inconsistencies. I must say that your conclusions are the most plausible to me.

The same gang was behind Nixon, Reagan and the Bushes and their slandering and dirty politics against Carter and Clinton.

The crooks must go but they are powerful enough to bring down US presidents. What we get glimpses of with the Lincoln and Kennedy assasinations as well as the current administration is a glimps of the raw power a certain group of people possess and their lack of qualms about using it.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I actually believe two more things pertaining: (Feel free to think I'm outta my mind).

1. The same creeps brought Nixon down (although he really gave them a lot to work with).

2. I think some of the same (read G.H.W. Bush's) rogues were behind the assassination attempt on Reagan.

M's3rdI, thx for the link; I'll check it out.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
1. The same creeps brought Nixon down (although he really gave them a lot to work with).

2. I think some of the same (read G.H.W. Bush's) rogues were behind the assassination attempt on Reagan.

Number 1: Nah. They were bunglers and got caught being stupid. They were just incompetent. Kind of like now.

Number 2: That whole Bush-Hinkley connection thing smells rotten in my opinion and should be further investigated. Maybe it has been

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yeah, that little cowinkeydink regarding the Bush-Hinkley connection is a little too much to blow off. It's some very interesting investigating.

NOW... back to my original question.. I wanna know how many different theories there are. There's gotta be more than the few offered so far. I wanna hear 'em all.

new topics

top topics

join