It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back by popular demand.....Another little Experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
How about it?

Yall up for a good one?

I have a couple ideas for yall RVers out there....

We could go the same route we did before with a place or object OR, and I like this one, I am planning to go to an aledged haunted house either this weekend or next and you can "spy" there. I am gonna do some tests there myself and would love to hear what any Remote veiwer had to say.

Everyone from the last one is welcome plus anyone else that might like to try.

What do you say?

Amuk

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm in, just lay out the time, day and rules. Glad to have you back!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Great to have you on Board.

I am gonna give this a couple days to get everyone togather and then we do it.

What do you think of the ghost busting idea?

I know the basis behind the haunting and think this would be interesting to see what will happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Im up for pretty much anything..

But im a little confused about what the ghosty aspect would entail.
Would we just be telling you what we see as far as your surroundings in the house, or would we be looking for "ghosts" or whatever?

Look forward to the official "little experiment: REMIX" lol

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi sidge

I am really looking forward to this.

As far as what you "see" it could be either or both but I am more interested in seeing what we can come up with on the paranormal side. The owners of this house are scared to death and hopefully we can help them out or at least answer some questions concerning the place. It would be interesting to see if your gift, and I do believe you and a couple others from the last time have one, extends into that level or just what I "see".

Here is basicly what I am thinking of.....

I will give you the time and date, maybe even post from their house, and you and the others tell me what you see.

If its just their house fine, discribe it, but I am MUCH more interested in what ELSE you might see.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Amuk, gald to see your backand operational! Do you have a camra phone? The ATS has this great new feature. You can send pictures from your phone to the board. That might be something to think about. Where isthis haunted house, I would love to go inside.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I like the camera Idea, I dont have one but I might borrow one for the trip.

I plan on doing some tests myself, taking pictures, tempetures, etc.

The house is in Fort Smith but I can not say anything more to maintain the peoples privicy and not to taint the results of the RVing. If half of what they say is true than it should be a hot bed of activity.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You should also try to record some EVP's with a microcassette recorder and microphone. You may get lucky.

Although I have no past experience, I'll give this RV thing a try. I'll be back for more details.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In one of these experiments, I think it would be neat if we make either one big group, or smaller teams or something..
Then each team/the big group talks amongst themself to come up with one big "prediction" or whatever-you-call-it.
Just thought it would be interesting to see.

But yeah, sure, im up for this

Although ive never tried to "see" ghosts or whatever, I would be interested to see how it turns out lol

[edit on 21-7-2004 by shidge.]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
this house you are going to? ahhh I THINK it has stairs in it....and BE CAREFULL of rotted wood...I see a step or 2 that are NOT safe.....watch you step.. be VERY concious of where you place your feet on this staircase.

tis just a FLASH in my mind as I read your idea.....so I was compelled to tell ya. I could be wrong though but thats what I am seeing right off......
BE CAREFULL Amuk.

Anyway I wanna PLAY in this experimant to! can I? can I?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Any pre existing photos, description, or location of the house that you can share with us? That information might prove useful...

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I will ask them if they want me to post a picture of their house if they agree I will. I am also thinking of posting from their house to see if that helps

Everyone is welcome to try

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have just talked to the owner and they are emailing me a picture of the house which I will post

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So I take it that we will no longer be trying to pinpoint your surroundings so much as look for ghosts?

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
So I take it that we will no longer be trying to pinpoint your surroundings so much as look for ghosts?

Which one would yall prefer? I can save the picture till AFTERWARDS if you would like. I am just going ghostbusting and thought this would add an interesting twist to the experiment. I thought maybe an RVer might see something I could not record. Or does it work that way?

Any way that is the purpose of this weeks posts is trying to set up the peramiters of the experiment, if yall would prefer a reguilar test like the last time that is fine too.

So what will it be

Pinpoint my surroundings

OR

find the ghosts/demons/reason for haunting

Or

Both

we just need to agree on it before we start, I am up for either or both

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
both. What is the point of the experiment- it seems to me that you are wanting to do a rv/astral project experienced viewers could probably pinpoint your location pretty well but what about us beginers who dont have nearly as much experience, mabey a little guidance wouldnt go a miss. whatever you decide good luck and be careful

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For anyone interested in the first instance of this "experiment".

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have talked to the owners and we have a tenitive date of this sunday around 6-7 centrel standred time I will post the exact time later this week and will then post from their computer when I get there.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I will go to the house tommorow, sunday at about 6PM Central time and will then post from the house to let you know I am there.

How many are still with me?

Anybody?

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sorry for not chiming in earlier, and I will re-read this topic, but count me in!

See ya Sunday!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join