It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Readying Americans for Dangerous Mandatory Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Readying Americans for Dangerous Mandatory Vaccines

www.infowars.com

At least three US federal laws should concern all Americans and suggest what may be coming - mandatory vaccinations for hyped, non-existant threats, like H1N1 (Swine Flu). Vaccines and drugs like Tamiflu endanger human health but are hugely profitable to drug company manufacturers.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was unaware of these laws in place requiring mandatory vaccinations. This WHO about to declare a pandemic level , is moving way to fast. If mandatory vaccines are to be implemented, I wonder what the consequences would be if someone refused them. Also , what would a level 6 alert bring to this country ?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Almost seems like we may find out soon enough. Or, likely, too soon.

*Or rather I guess we are in it to win it now.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It says in the article that if you refuse it could result in quarantine or fines. this is absolutely ridiculous. my girlfriends brother has the swine flu and is recovering just fine, like a normal flu. it is just another strand. the part that scares me is where it says they have the right to ban people gathering in masses. Just another step to enslaving us more and keep the drug company executives pocket books fat. Im so sick of our government. ugh.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Restricted travel, banning public gatherings , quaratining those who refuse the vaccinations....Hmmm sounds like a form of martial law to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
They have all the "rights' to do anything they want to do to your body and your psyche.

Wake up people. Rights are not same as freedom.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
$250,000 fines if you refuse quarantine if my memory serves me right

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Is anyone aware of the plan to impliment and/or enforce this? How would they know who was given the vaccine? How would they track this? They can't even accurately count ballots or run a census in this country. I would imagine that it would be fairly easy to simply slip through the cracks on this one.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
IDe suggest NOW, gogling online legal laws and rights abuot vacciantions agisnt yuor will! Thats what im gunna do later..
How can they vacciante everyone? tis impossible! even under martial law, ti would be impossible to vacinate every single person per city!
I woudl refuse it..actually what ide like to tell them, is tell yuo what...since you guys started this whole eceonomic mess..and its the truth! what reason do i have for me to belive that vaccination shot is not gunna killme too?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
lol

Im in the Army, Ive been given so many different shots Im either going to evolve into some kind of lizard monster or Im immune to anything and everything..... whats one more shot for me? haha

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'll take that needle and cram it where the sun dont shine if they put it near ME. Anyone remember the flawed polio vaccines? Where it actually GAVE people polio rather than prevent it?

I'll pull out some freakin jiu-jitsu and go out in an ass-kicking blaze.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlDizzle187
lol

Im in the Army, Ive been given so many different shots Im either going to evolve into some kind of lizard monster or Im immune to anything and everything..... whats one more shot for me? haha

I was about to say the same thing. Heck I even have a record of a vaccine I got that A. Doesn't exist or B. Wrote the wrong thing down in my medical and shot records. Or there's always C. None of the above it didn't work so the public never received it hence doesn't know about it existing in the first place.

That being said there are no mandatory vaccines being given out in the way the article talks about and will not be and here is why.

I work in a hospital/mental institution both medical and psychological issues. There is not enough money to give all the patients and staff vaccines it use to be all but mandatory for staff to get a flu shot in the past. Now they can't even afford that. You can request to get one and if there is enough of a vaccine left over after administered to patients requesting them only then can you have one. Don't bother thinking they will offer it to you because they won't.

Second of all ThermaFlu or however they spell it can have really nasty side effects sometimes more dangerous than the flu and gee how do I know that? I took it when a Doc told me to and I would rather have the swine flu after that whole ordeal. There is no way that will be mandatory because the side effects are not that uncommon and your safer just getting the flu.

Not to mention the majority of the local medical communities would be dead set against it.

Hepatitis vaccines and the such fine. But something like this won't happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Freedom is not free people, it's something you have to fight for.

If you feel there is an inherent risk or danger in the shot, then don't accept the shot, accept that there are consequences for not accepting the shot and accept that its your responsibility to fight against the injustice of those consequences.

I don't really give a hair what the government is trying to do, I care about what I am trying to do.

You have an inalienable right to free speech you just have to accept the consequences of wht you say.

You have an inalienable right to freedom you just have to defend it with your personal liberty and life itself.

That's what makes rights inalienable when YOU won't give them up no matter what the consequences.

Live free or die trying! San Francisco 2245 miles or bust!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Its funny how you mention Tamiflu was Dick Cheney not a shareholder
and profiteer of the company?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thread discussing avoiding the mandatory vaccination

TV news said that Obama wants three flu shots this fall.
One seasonal.
Two swine flu.

"I am not for selective vaccination, I believe that it will bring back deadly diseases, like polio.” - Obama .. Sept 5, 2008

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Last I heard Obama owns stock in Baxter, a Pharmaceutical Company, that recently got caught shipping live Avian Flu in it's vaccinations.

He may have recently sold the stock .. I'm trying to track that down.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Originally posted by Equinox99

I can't confirm Dick Cheney will profit from Tamiflu but...

Donald Rumsfeld worked for Gilead Sciences which developed Tamiflu. They sold the rights to make Tamiflu to Roche but still recieve a royalty for every does produced. He was chairman of Gilead Sciences from 1997-2001.

See this Old CNN Money Article

The forms don't reveal the exact number of shares Rumsfeld owns, but in the past six months fears of a pandemic and the ensuing scramble for Tamiflu have sent Gilead's stock from $35 to $47. That's made the Pentagon chief, already one of the wealthiest members of the Bush cabinet, at least $1 million richer.

(Emphasis added)

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Studious]

new topics

top topics

join