It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP AARON JAMES- NWO VICTIM FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Aaron James and his mother are public enemies of the New World order, and are being targeted through their agents the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), The Minneapolis Police Department and the Winnipeg Police Department.

Aaron James is running out of time. His official website was taken down by unidentified third parties on 6 October 2008, and all records relating to his case were taken off the FBI website on the same day as well. Aaron James believes with good reason that the FBI, Minneapolis Police Department and Winnipeg Police Department are working in tandem to assassinate him as soon as possible and are erasing him from the net as part of the elimination process. It is worth mentioning that according to Aaron James, a kidnap attempt was made upon him on 10 October 2008; the 15th time in 3 years that such an attempt has been made.

Here is a brief overview of the main facts concerning Aaron James’ story: Aaron James and his mother are Canadian citizens. On board a returning Northwestern Airlines flight back to Winnipeg from Minneapolis on 18 January 2006t, Aaron James’ mother was ordered very rudely by a stewardess (Shery Claudill) to show the contents of her carry on bag. Claudill maintained that the bag looked “suspicious,” although it was cleared through airport security. During this time, Aaron James was in the washroom, but upon return to his seat, he was targeted by the stewardess. Because he did not respond to her insults, she began referring to Jams and his mother derogatorily via the aircraft intercom system. Aaron James and his mother complained to the head stewardess, in efforts to curb Claudil.

Later on, 5 police were brought onto the aircraft, removed Aaron James and beat him badly. They also tasered him numerous times, including once to his heart. His shirt was partially covered in blood, his eyes were filled with blood and he was hospitalized for a 12 stitich laceration.

Aaron James later underwent a trial in the US, which was administered like a tribunal. Members of the jury included FBI, Minneapolis Police Department and Winnipeg Police Department personnel. Clearly, this was not an impartial trial.

Aaron James was never officially arrested, and he was never read the Miranda rights- although he was held by the Minneapolis Police for 9 days total. He was offered 5 plea bargains, but never considered any, as a matter of principle- he never committed any crime! Winnipeg Police continually threaten Aaron James and his mother, and have stated their willingness to support the Minneapolis Police and FBI in his case. Aaron James has had his mail (even registered) opened, his phone lines tapped, as well as his family and friends threatened. In total, 15 kidnapping attempts have been made upon him, the most recent having taken place on 10 October 2008.

Aaron James is a threat to the New World Order and their agents the FBI, the Minneapolis Police Department and the Winnipeg Police Department for two reasons. First, he is speaking out against their terror tactics; that shows their true colors, effectively discrediting them. But also, because if people find out about Aaron JameJames story, assassinating him would be a bad move, meaning Aaron James would win the information war and retain his life in the process.

Please visit Aaron James’ personal websites:
www.aaronjamesstory.com... (taken down by an unidentified third party or parties)
canadauscrossborderattack.blogspot.com...
justiceforjamesfamily.blogspot.com...

Please watch his videos on YouTube
(www.youtube.com...)

And then please spread the word! Post messages on forums, reply to this message! Post a story about James in your blog! Tell your friends and family! Request that Aaron James appear on patriot radio shows! Then send Aaron James –a man fighting for our freedom- a message of support!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thank you for brining this story up to light. I had no idea. There is something we can do: start to contact people about this, the media, groups and politicians and raise an outcry.

Edit to add:

I wonder if he can still be reached at this number? Would like to find out how to help him in a meaningful way. How do we spread this story and get help? I have in the past done the top mentioned ways, but they don't change things despite people suggesting they do.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This racially motivated abuse of power terrifies me, along with the continual setting up of the victims, and lack of help from Canadian legal processes. My beautiful 17 year old, who is 1/4 native, and one of the sweetest, shyest young men, could be in this situation. Aaron's mother witnessed it all and her words are noteworthy:

"When they realized that a family member had witnessed their assualt they were absolutely horrified. Up until this point because Aaron and I do not look ethnically the same they had assumed Aaron was alone and that there would be no one to stand up for him....
so horrified that the officer I addressed was unable to form a sentence."

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Two officers collided while assaulting him, so the officers are maintaining that he had injured that officer when they began to attack him.

This entire thing makes my hair stand on end, due to the lack of support from our people, our country on such a ugly case of unwarranted police brutality. And the death threats, kidnapping attempts, attempts to make him disappear off the face of the earth. Something has to be done ASAP!

Edit to add: Officer Hord was nowhere no him, but several officers distant from him.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Why are they targeting him? I am not sure I understand. Why is he so 'special' that warrants such behavior from the FBI et al?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think it all began with their new abilities to target people without cause thanks to homeland security. In this case, the stewardess didn't like the mother and son being of mixed heritage so she started harassing them, and they complained to the head stewardess. At that point, the stewardess continued to harass them on the PA, and then to make good their nazi right to treat anyone this way, had the police alerted and falsely accused him of making threats against the passenger. The police, without knowing the mother was there as a witness, proceeded with absolute police brutality, because he wouldn't be disembarked and had asked them if they were pressing charges, was there any charge against him. The answer was an emphatic no. When he wouldn't go with them because they had no authority to do this, they attacked. When they found out the mother was there and a witness they were horrified. Now, they're trying to make a case out of hiding this blatant abuse, because obviously the mother and family are attempting to bring this to light. They probably made many complaints about this. I know I would have!!!! In fact, had anyone tried to assault my son, they would have to have killed me on the spot. I would have been assaulting those officers full force, and yelling at them to: "Come to Momma!! Get your ugly fascists faces in mine! I am your target!"

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I never heard of aaron james before I read this post, But I now know his name and I know his story. You have one more allie.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
**Attention**

We are going to close this thread temporarily while the topic suitability and the posting is not an attempt to Spam or use ATS for a personal agenda.

Stand By.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

top topics

join