It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US out to Dominate The World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Alot of Muslim people think thatthe U.S. is conducting its campaign against terror to control Mideast oil and to dominate the world. What they dont know is its all part of the New World order.

Link

I think all of Europe Should declare War on USA and find thier underground bases and halt thier NWO plan and then Europe can become the next super power and USA will be nothin but ****.
[Edited on 16-3-2004 by Chronic7]

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
...and that is why I think that one of the strong possibilities of the identity of the antichrist is the USA.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
...and that is why I think that one of the strong possibilities of the identity of the antichrist is the USA.

but isn't the anticris supposed to be well-liked? last time i checked, the USA wasn't. and wouldn't that make everyone living her the antichrist?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
...and that is why I think that I have more than one possibility on my list.

Of course it is also possible that we take over, the world hates us, then a new president is elected who promises this and that, he's loved and everyone forgets about the take-over. Just a possibility.

Also, that part in rev - "Come out of her my people" could be speaking of the U.S. so that we will not be part of it.

Just a thought.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by godservant]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The Combine Militarys of all the Countrys in Europe could Terminate the USA.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I didn't know the Combines had Miltarys? It could be when they were out in the crop circles, the grays infested them with nanites that turned them into War Machines for the NWO. Of course, our black heliocoptors could come down and anal probe some of these Combines, torture them Debbie Gibson songs maybe. In the end it won't matter because the pole shift will bring back magic and then we can just fireball the bastards.

Least thats what Im thinkin'.

Variable

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I live in the US but i agree with godsevrvant, and Chronic7

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
But they do know it is the NWO, that is why they went after the freemasons in turkey.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7

lol, yea sure they could after they are destroyed by a nuclear response right? i have a feeling we'll collapse before anyone will attack us, and everyone will be dragged down into poverty and all too so noone will be capable of any war or anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Really, the USA already dominates the world, and has been the dominant influence for many years. The Corporations own almost all the governments, and they rule the world THROUGH the US. When these folks want to appear benevolent, they use the UN. Right now we're playing sheriff in an Indian War. I don't see much difference.

I figure we'll kill all their buffaloes next.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
...and that is why I think that I have more than one possibility on my list.

Of course it is also possible that we take over, the world hates us, then a new president is elected who promises this and that, he's loved and everyone forgets about the take-over.
[Edited on 16-3-2004 by godservant]

i'll believe it when i see it but until then, i seriously doubt it. Osama's the antichrist. now he's well liked and all that sh*t

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I didn't know the Combines had Miltarys? It could be when they were out in the crop circles, the grays infested them with nanites that turned them into War Machines for the NWO. Of course, our black heliocoptors could come down and anal probe some of these Combines, torture them Debbie Gibson songs maybe. In the end it won't matter because the pole shift will bring back magic and then we can just fireball the bastards.

Least thats what Im thinkin'.

Variable

Variable, your comments are just about the funniest I have read here since I've been an ATS member - great humor, at least I hope you meant them in humor.
far out man.

Seriously though europe does not have the military wherewithall to even consider taking on the U.S. anytime in the near future - remember this well, we can bounce the rubble several times after the initial retaliation. Besides it would be economic suicide for the europeans to do anything of the sort - not to mention plain suicide.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

ROTFLMAO

There is a better chance of my freaking goldfish winning the lottery than the USA and Europe going to war.

Pretty much everyone but us has figured war is kinda outdated and bad for bussiness.

ME

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyLive
Really, the USA already dominates the world, and has been the dominant influence for many years. The Corporations own almost all the governments, and they rule the world THROUGH the US. When these folks want to appear benevolent, they use the UN. Right now we're playing sheriff in an Indian War. I don't see much difference.

I figure we'll kill all their buffaloes next.

Exactly, err sumtin' too that affect.

Corporations own the governments and the US is at the head!

godservent . . .

Take a look at Daniel when the beast of the land comes into play. And also the two horns with one a lil' bigger . . . The USA for sure!

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Yes Pheonix, twas an attempt at humour. Fell on many a deaf ear I'm afraid ..

DOH

: )

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The Anti-Christ can't come from the USA, due to mainly the prophecy part of him coming from inside Europe. The USA may be evil, but not that type of evil. Especially considering the fact on how much we support the Israeli's just goes to show you this fact cannot happen. As time goes on, Europes dis-like for USA and Israel just grows, really in the end, I only see us having allies with Israel and Austrailia.

Europe...destroy the USA? You must be a great joke teller at parties, lemme tell ya. Like Phoenix said, it's plain economical suicide to go against the USA because whether anyone admits it or not, both areas need each other. Like one of my closest friends, the only reason we talk now is because of political ties when we need to get out of small things or help someone we know. The Good Ol Boy System runs big in Kentucky. Even though it really should be The Corrupt Ol boy System. But anyways, I digress from my point. Europe and USA going to war would make Europe's economy jack, and his best pal, s**t. Same way for the USA, and seeing as how war hungry we are as a country, I wouldn't be surprised to us launching nuke after nuke into Europe where as they would hesitate to do it. Too Liberial for their own good.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
World War 3 will come if thier is one more massive terrorist attack on USA witch will be planned by CIA or some agency in usa. 911 was just the start it was just to see how people reacted to it. If thier is one more attack its world war 3 and im getting a bomb shelter so I wont be blown away by nukes.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

World War 3 will come if thier is one more massive terrorist attack on USA witch will be planned by CIA or some agency in usa. 911 was just the start it was just to see how people reacted to it. If thier is one more attack its world war 3 and im getting a bomb shelter so I wont be blown away by nukes.

Which witch are you referring to? I never heard of USA witch. I wouldn't worry for the witch, though...she can just fly away on her broom if danger approaches.

Chronic7, you obviously don't live in the USA, do you? Maybe Europe? Definitely not the USA, because if so, why in the world would you p*ss in your own nest?

john

PS: 911 is the telephone number that you dial if you need emergency help from medical, firefighters, or police personnel. At least that's what it is here in the USA.

Maybe you meant 9/11?

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Which witch are you referring to? I never heard of USA witch. I wouldn't worry for the witch, though...she can just fly away on her broom if danger approaches.

Chronic7, you obviously don't live in the USA, do you? Maybe Europe? Definitely not the USA, because if so, why in the world would you p*ss in your own nest?

john

PS: 911 is the telephone number that you dial if you need emergency help from medical, firefighters, or police personnel. At least that's what it is here in the USA.

Maybe you meant 9/11?

He lives in the usa, just not the smartest. This is his best post every, and it is still crap. He has been banned 3 or 4 times.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
But they do know it is the NWO, that is why they went after the freemasons in turkey.

Speaking of Freemasons here is the reason the Freemasons of France gave Ben Franklin 5 million to fund the revolution..

Tut Tut

Legend of Ra and Isis; Gnostic Magic of Egypt; Extracts from the Gnostic Papyrus; The Book of the Grand Words of Each Mystery; 90 pages, ISBN 1-56459-322-3. [NOTE: Again, notice the extreme reverance for the Ancient Mystery Religion of Egypt, whom God furiously hated and physically judged! We see the first reference to the Egyptian Phoenix bird, which lived for 500 years, and then burned up spontaneously. But, out of the ashes of the burned Phoenix, a new Phoenix would arise, to live another 500 years. Occultists in the late 1700's were told by Francis Bacon that the new North American Continent was to be established as a New Atlantis. This new country would lead the world into the New World Order. Just as the world was entering the new order, this New Atlantis (the U.S.A.) would burn like the Phoenix bird, but that out of the ashes the New World Order would arise. Do not be deceived: our current leaders also believe this concept, and are preparing this country to self-destruct. This is why we have deliberately accumulated so much debt, and why we have done so many things on the national level that are obviously destructive. This Phoenix bird is about to burn! Finally, did you know that our American Eagle symbol was first conceived as the Phoenix bird? Now you know the rest of the story!]

don't take my word for it. take theirs here.

www.cuttingedge.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join