It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Predictions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
My predictions our the steps towards WW3 our being laid in place currently. We see America an empire dominant of the world and very power hungry. Then we see China the country on the verge of becoming the economical dominator in the world, and the eventual superpower. America being power hungry, will not like this rise of the next superpower. China & America our on the verge of collision in the future. That is when World War 3 will occur.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
We see America an empire dominant of the world and very power hungry.

Nope, that's not true. It's called influence. Our culture is too powerful.

Then we see China the country on the verge of becoming the economical dominator in the world, and the eventual superpower.

ummm....there are 1.3 billion peasonts....does that make an economic superpower? An economist recently said. (not exact quote) "In 50 years, China will be the blue coller capital of the world. India will be the white coller capital of the world. America will be the innovater."

Just remember that the US makes up 43% of the world's economy, with only 5% of the population. China makse up 7% (roughly) of the world's economy with more than 20% of the world's population. ANd I really doubt a freemarket economy can be fully unleashed under communism.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
world war 3 will happen in 2006

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Like I said in another thread....its gonna be soon....the thing is....it inevitable...not a matter of if but when....

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think when its all said and done, you will have already witnessed the third world war. The War on Terror. Remember, this si only the beginning of a long battle.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
USA doesn't make 40% but around 20% of world economy.
World economy is ~49 trillion, usa is 10 trillion.
US should ban most of China imports before its too late, Chinese are using the money to buy nukes.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
no,no,no and no!

WWIII will start when Israel will be invaded by hostile forces.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I think when its all said and done, you will have already witnessed the third world war. The War on Terror. Remember, this si only the beginning of a long battle

I got to agree with Dreamz

I think pitched battles between large armies WW2 style are all but a thing of the past, any BIG war will have to be over quick or it would destory BOTH countries economies and no country will go for that. And for all there yapping ANY of the world powers Russia, USA, China, India heck even Israel could swallow the mid-east in one gulp.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i wanna know why everyone thinks the third WW is "inevitable"

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
no,no,no and no!

Nah Israel will fall when we can't afford to prop up their economy anymore. After all they can't survive as a nation without help.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
hmmm...WWWIII will perhaps happen soon. Although what will the cause of war be? I really think it will have to with the U.S trying to dominate over some countries. My reasoning is that Bush (if he is still our president by the time all the tension rises) will become power hungry for control over countries that have a high rate in terrorist attacks. ...Just a silly prediction, I'm probably way off.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I don't know when it will begin but I think WW3 will end on Dec. 21, 2012.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Now that I think about it...perhaps it will happen like it does in the book Swan Song. Have any of you read that book?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
As it was in the Beginnig so shall it be in the end.

Beginning:

It's written, Adam ate from the forbidden fruit Eve gave him, and the world fell into the current state. We see glimpse now and then of how far we had prevailed only to slide back into a cave.

Tomorrow:
Adam or voice of man will take a computer Byte of WMD and the Eve of his destruction shall make him live by the sweat of his brow, again. Out of the Sea of Nation ( new EU ) a ruler will arise and make a covenent with the state of Israil only to be broken half way thru with Russia coming in from the North and pushed back with what John describe as Pillars of clouds ( mutil nuclear warheads) and then the Kings of the East come against her, the Dragon who is able to pass over the river uprates now that Turkey has built a dam, this is possible.

Lucifer cast out demons using Bellzebulb or is that really Lose is the fear for Defcon 1 a state of war with Bells and bulb.

Michael

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
WW3 will be a religous war, its already in the making now by convicing people that all muslims are terrosits,
and we will all fall for it too WHAT A BAST@#D

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodBlessAmerica
nope, that's not true. It's called influence. Our culture is too powerful.

Then we see China the country on the verge of becoming the economical dominator in the world, and the eventual superpower.

ummm....there are 1.3 billion peasonts....does that make an economic superpower? An economist recently said. (not exact quote) "In 50 years, China will be the blue coller capital of the world. India will be the white coller capital of the world. America will be the innovater."

Just remember that the US makes up 43% of the world's economy, with only 5% of the population. China makse up 7% (roughly) of the world's economy with more than 20% of the world's population. ANd I really doubt a freemarket economy can be fully unleashed under communism.

Firstly you have obviously never been to asia... china's cultural influence is everywhere... in the western world yes the USA has more influence but in the general asia area china is the dominant culture...

Secondly China has a Communist government, correct, but their economy is essentially capatilists i know it contradicts but thats how they work and it seems to do them fine.

I feel china would play a role similar to Japan did in WW2... although not the main arena it will definately be a factor... it will be china or terror that will be against the USA

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
How can you say?

Well, I guess I will take my shot at it. Germany= WWI and WWII, so WWIII???

Ok.....lol. Well, whoes military technology could compete with us?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
History buffs say that this is technically like WW4 or 5???
If you factor in the Cold war era and there is one other war time that they count. I heard that in a speach not too long after Bush declared a war on terror. Has anyone else heard about that? Because I think after this "war on terror", we'll enter a new era where the US is weakened and the whole world community will enter a much different age, then the next real World War will begin.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
no,no,no and no!

I totally agree, this Israel will be the spark... Once some of its Arabic neighbors start throwing ordance and things aren't looking good for the Israelies--->Isreal will go nuclear and the middle east will be the worlds biggest supplier of silica glass...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It's seems that the terroists, will be the cause of this world war 3.

Terroists are just pawns in order to create wars and the NWO.

1.) Terroist strikes among the US and EUROPEAN NATIONS.

2.) China invades taiwan

3.) EUROPE AMERICA merge into one government called the NWO.

4.) NWO attacks china wins, all other nations are forced to join.

5.) NWO order elecects a leader "Antichrist" and everyone lives in high secruity police state with microchips, the mark of the beast.

6.) Leader thinks the same as hilter and then hunts down the jews and the christians.

7.) Jesus comes where there wasn't a spec of hope, saves the jews and the christians.

The return of the king.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join