It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than one question(s)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
gee i hope nobody has ask this yet.
if we found out that the end of the world is very near,then would the RATS forum be open to everybody,regardless of points,if not then can we at least look at it?

[edit on 22-9-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
if the we found out that the end of the world is very near,then would the RATS forum be open to everybody,regardless of points,if not then can we at least look at it?

I would hope that the Board and Staff at ATS would not cave into this melodramatic ploy by the tormentor. By appealing to the Boards "softer side", the tormentor seeks to overthrow centuries of tradition, fair play, and any sense of what is right.

To open up the RATS forum just because the "end of the world is very near" would make the hard work and sacrifice of those members who chose to save up their points to be able to savor one tiny moment where they might have felt "special" all but negated. And the tormentor wants to throw all of this away, make some members' life totally meaningless after all and circumvent all known conventions of fair play.

I say NO NO NO

We should all follow the rules of ATS right to the bitter end.

(The one who dies with the most ATS points wins!)

[edit on 9/22/2006 by benevolent tyrant]

[edit on 9/22/2006 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well i tried
next question,i wonder if we should make a forum talking about the human brain,
it could really help us deny ignorance and hopefully much more!!!!

i'll definately trying to help out if they make this forum!!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
*Pulls gate rope tighter*
No.

Sorry no can do, unless your on the *taps right index finger on clipboard* VIP list, I can't let you in.

End of the world, tomarrow you say, sorry I don't see you on the list. Your just going to have to get in like every one else. Tell you what though, there have been some sneak peaks done in the past, and if your really good at searching the site content, you may find em. Not written in stone though, MiBs may have colled the evidence.

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What is a RATS forum?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

gee i hope nobody has ask this yet.
if the we found out that the end of the world is very near,then would the RATS forum be open to everybody,regardless of points,if not then can we at least look at it?

Hi tormentor/

If we find out that the end is near, then I'm sure we wont be worried about what lies 'hidden' in the RATS forum.

As for this Guy/

*Pulls gate rope tighter*
No.

Sorry no can do, unless your on the *taps right index finger on clipboard* VIP list, I can't let you in.

He is just joshing you!

He's not as strong as he makes out!
The rope will snap if it get's any tighter!
Is that right?
Advisor?

helen
?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
What is a RATS forum?

The"Really Above Top Secret"forum you need,how many points to get in?

5000 points i think?

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Well i tried
next question,i wonder if we should make a forum talking about the human brain,
it could really help us deny ignorance and hopefully much more!!!!

i'll definately trying to help out if they make this forum!!

I hope the staff would consider this one^^^

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Not sure what it is, how ever I am compelled to create a thread addressing this issue. As it does seem to be a reoccuring event. Much like these obeS or abDUCTions that happen when ALIENS are aound.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
if there will be a human brain thread then use these
wiki brain
franklin institute?
how stuff works

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Would you be interested in a more focused research style thread on the topic?
I'm sure, if given the time, enough members on ATS would be able to team up and begin such. Of course, it is an open offer and I suggest reading the research forums topped threads first.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'm not ready yet,but boy oh boy,it will take a while to figure out the human brain as much as possible.

Which brings me to these questions-Who here in this great website called www.abovetopsecret.com is ready to master the knowledge of the"human brain",who here is ready to research something that is very complex in many ways?Who here has got the motivation to do something,to achieve something that seems nearly impossible?
If you have the brains to get to know the brain,then I'll share some interesting information with you located here,but its not done yet!!

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Is it just me or is something wrong with the points

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have always been fascinated by man's "Intellect," I would be glad to jump on and contribute to a research on the "Brain."

I bet there are others as well....

Semper

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What the??
Did something happen to this website last night?I started seeing warnings of this and that about a bad argument????

oh well,I hope there will be lots of scholars helping out to learning about the brain.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I wonder if someone can answer me these two
What is the biggest CONSPIRACY THEORY of all time?(illuminati,knights templar,etc)
What is the biggest REAL CONSPIRACY of all time?(nwo,omega agency,etc)

I could ask the Guinness World Records if ^^these^^^ could be in the world record!!!That would be something!!!

[edit on 23-9-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
I have always been fascinated by man's "Intellect," I would be glad to jump on and contribute to a research on the "Brain."

I bet there are others as well....

Semper

I'll make you a deal... I happen to have personal contact with one of the top Md's in the country into mapping the brain via MRI and studying the effects of various stimuli upon the brain via that mapping while the stimuli is stimulating said brain.

If you all put together a really first rate investigation/series of questions I'll forward it to him for his professional opinion, answers, relevant research data, etc...

We are talking about a BIG NAME here in the world of the "brain", as an example he sits on one of the Boards of the Under Secretary of Defense-Life Sciences.

Interested?

Springer...

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Interested?

Of course interest is peaked. Who ever is also interested, please feel to to just post the questions in this thread to keep it simple. Any and all new material can be placed in a new thread as usual.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Of course interest is peaked. Who ever is also interested, please feel to to just post the questions in this thread to keep it simple. Any and all new material can be placed in a new thread as usual.

No one has asked yet,perhaps Springer would make a new thread on asking about the brain instead of using this thread.That could get more people's attention!

This thread won't get much attention about the brain.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sorry,

I lost my "recent threads" and just now found out about this.

I have access to our local Hospital's MRI unit through my wife who is currently the Nurse Master in Charge of the Radiology Unit.
She has stated that I can observe the MRI of the Brain and also interview some of the Doctors.

This should allow us some insight and enable us to formulate intellectual questions that may be submitted to Springers contact.

I have U2Ued Springer and asked if we should begin a research project. What are the opinions here?

Semper

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join