It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than one question(s)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Rodents Only

Originally posted by halfmask
What is a RATS forum?

Ask these guys:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Lol. Rats. I knew they where involved in the ultimate conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I am presently gathering together a small sampling of valid, intellectually based questions to present to Springer on Thursday.

I have an Interview tomorrow or Wednesday with a Neurologist that I am going to tape, transcribe and post on here.

I am also being given some sample MRI images (patient names removed of course) showing several different scans, and hopefully some various readings. If at all possible, I hope to scan and post them as well.

If anyone has any help they can forward my way as to questions to ask the Expert, I would greatly appreciate any and all input.

Semper

[edit on 9/25/2006 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't think asking brain questions or posting brain images here would get much attention.Try my other thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-9-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Good deal, I linked this thread to that one, so all should be set. Just waiting for the members to produce, material related to the subject.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
okay, this thread is about RATS, what it is and what it costs.

Brain posts go here, please.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We don't want semper et al posting the same info in both places

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
We don't want semper et al posting the same info in both places

Yeah, because we all know he will.

Not bad thing but damn, it if he isn't thurough, he is not him self.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Come on guys!!!

Cut me some slack...

I have posted in the other thread.

Semper

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I know.
But, I was beginning to get confused.

It may be time to close this as the OP seems to have been totally lost.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
this thread is actually more than just the RATS,I'm not sure if someone has asked yet,but maybe I could help out if I can.What cancer does William One Sac have?
I might have to do some research if I want to help.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
does anybody know the answer to my previous question^^^?
if not,then i got more questions

1.Where did ATS get all these smileys or emoticons>>

2.Can we get more smileys with different emotions?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
I wonder if someone can answer me these two
What is the biggest CONSPIRACY THEORY of all time?(illuminati,knights templar,etc)
What is the biggest REAL CONSPIRACY of all time?(nwo,omega agency,etc)

Hmmm...Couple of good questions. I've posted a kind of historical synopsis in the thread Future Shock, but it wouldn't directly give you any real opinion on your questions. However, using that thread as my basic "thesis", I'd have to say that Organized Religion would be the answer for both questions. More pointedly, Organized Religion would be the oldest & most widespread conspiracy for the purpose of gaining control & influence over the minds & hearts of the masses of fellow human beings.

Originally posted by halfmask
Lol. Rats. I knew they where involved in the ultimate conspiracy.

If you have ever read Douglas Adam's "Hitchhiker's Guide" five-part trilogy of books, you'd have known this already...

I do intend to post in the The Human Brain Research Project thread, but I have a bunch of re-reading & corellation to do first. I also intend to be sure to peruse all of the weblinks & threads that came between here & there. My own contribution of info will be coming from books which have no weblinks...

[edit on 10-10-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
MD

My only problem with your hypothesis stating that organized religion is the "Biggest Conspiracy", is statistics..

I understand the foundation of your supposition, however the VAST majority of Humans living on this planet are falling prey to the Conspiracy you propose.
That would indicate an assumption of knowledge present only here, with those that believe this Conspiracy Theory, and not present in the 6 Billion+ other people on the planet.

1. Christianity: 2.1 billion
2. Islam: 1.3 billion
3. Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion
4. Hinduism: 900 million
5. Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
6. Buddhism: 376 million
7. primal-indigenous: 300 million
8. African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million
9. Sikhism: 23 million
10. Juche: 19 million
11. Spiritism: 15 million
12. Judaism: 14 million
13. Baha'i: 7 million
14. Jainism: 4.2 million
15. Shinto: 4 million
16. Cao Dai: 4 million
17. Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million
18. Tenrikyo: 2 million
19. Neo-Paganism: 1 million
20. Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand
21. Rastafarianism: 600 thousand
22. Scientology: 500 thousand

www.adherents.com...

As you can see, over 5 Billion people fall into the category of Organized Religion, where only 1.1 Billion would even be eligible for your category. Assuming that ALL of the 1.1, would agree that organized religion is a massive conspiracy, (by no means provable) that leaves the remainder either having fallen under the spell of this conspiracy, (Even more unlikely) or believing a faith based belief is conducive to their individual lifestyles.

With these facts in hand, it would appear a belief in a Religious Conspiracy that spans the globe and involves 80% of the population, would by it's own standing be faith based as well. Thereby setting into motion the additional hypothesis that even the conspiratorial idea is itself a conspiracy.

Semper

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
interesting semperfortis
more questions-What made the staff disable the BB Code?I was going to use it

Is it possible to add more space for my signature?I was hoping i could add more quotes.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Our signature guidelines are in place for good reason:

To keep things flowing easily and looking neat. 6 lines is the limit I believe, and within it one image is the limit. This allows for expression of personality, etc., but also makes it so no one can go overboard with regard to image and text, which, if allowed, people will.

Look at message boards with no signature guidelines....

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
what is this [img] code exactly?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It is for posting imbedded images in your post...

use the [img] then follow in with the HTTP of the image your posting, finishing with ["/img"]

Without the quotes of course..

Semper

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i noticed that some staff can put smileys on u2u messages,can everybody do this or just the staff?How do u guys do it?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Same way,

That's how I put GIFS on some of my posts...

Example

I uploaded the image to "Imageshak" then pasted the "Direct link to image" in between the [img] and the ["/img"]
(Without the quotes)

It then displays the image in the post or U2U

Semper

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Nevermind...as usual I read only a few pages...posted something that didn't really fit.

Apologies.

[edit on 10/11/2006 by justgeneric]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join