It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am disgusted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
i read some things online about the opression still going on in africa about how we as people of freedom condem other people becouse we they believe differently are they are weak and e are not so what right does that give us to to go kill them to opress them to try and give them the american way when they dont want it.

befor i begain my studies with the brotherhood of the light i was a ranger in the united states army and i just recently came home from from iraq and hearing this crap from my battle buddies and other people about how they kill people who resist the american wy people who are tired or being oppressd people who just want to live their lives the way their culture procedes without people trying to change people who dont belong there cousing trouble and trying to inforce their authority over them. i was disgusted when i was in iraq not only with the war but with myself contary to what the news may tell you and how i might get intotrouble for posting stuff like this. but poeple in my unit had to plant things in an old barrel behind saddams palace to justify are comming over there the news try to make us look good so the nations supports us but the sad truth is my friends is we were brutal we had to kill kids who ran to us for help women children old men we blew up their places of worship told them to submit to us not god not for their people but to america we dident really care about saddam he was just one of te many pawns to fool the nation i used to wonder why poeple hated us so much why everyone hated america i had to live it to realize that i would react the same way if someone cae into my country came into america and tryed to inforce their beleivefs their way of living on me and killed us if we did not obey how would u all feel if that happened to you. i love america it is my home i will defend it with my life even if i face the whole of the enemy by myself but i will no longer particapate in the waste of human life by killing inocent people just to flex are muscels to make everyone like us if anything i have postd offended anyone iam sry this is just the view of a soildier who realized who the realized what he was fighting for wasent what he thought

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Truly Africa is a sad story which gets so little comment from anyone anywhere.

Amazing how minorities themselves and lefties even ignore it.

But they know that to take over the world they have to topple the US first.

But back to Africa,

what do you think is the problem there, too much or too little outside interference there?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
We can't do much. It's up to them. Their societies' mentalities have to change. Most of them (practically all of them) believe their situation is hopeless and that it can never change. They fight and oppress each other even more than nations of other continents oppress them. If they unite and acknowledge their ability to improve every parts of their lives, based on their own terms and beliefs and not that of the western world. They can become a succesful and wealthy civilisation in their own way and be able to teach the western world certain things in life, society and business.

But to do this all, they'll need united, charismatic and powerful leaders. They'll have to have one of the properties Adolph Hitler had. And I mean in the way that he changed the minds of all of the germans. Brainwashing. The media alone probably wouldn't be able to do it.

But, not to be superious to any other race, but to know that everything that happens to them are in their hands and that they and only themselves have all power over everything that happens in their own lives, but that they have no power over what happens in others' lives (unless the others allow them to of course).

Then I'll see life there improving.

Once again, with their own standard of living. Not that of the western world. That's the biggest, most important mistake that third world countries and continents make.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Shadowhart,...do u really live in America?
Are you really with the Army?

If so..ur Gramma stinks.

I would have thought they would make u write beter to be int he US army.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowhart
befor i begain my studies with the brotherhood of the light[color] i was a ranger in the united states army and i just recently came home from from iraq.....

Is this the same group you're studying with?
www.dolphinray.demon.co.uk...

and as for being an Army Ranger....I'm sorry but I doubt you are or ever have been...you sound like you're 14 or 15....if you are an Army Ranger...you forgot part of the Ranger Creed...

under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

If so..ur Gramma stinks.

I wholly agree with ya DaRage......
"battle buddies" What adult would use that term?!

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
yes iam really an american and yes iam a ranger in the army and i am not embarrassing my country i know my creed and i know what i swore to do but no were in any of training or in anything they tought us did it say to lie to the people we are suppose to defend or did it say slaughter helpless poeple non combatants i live and honnor the values the military taught me but when i am told to do things outside of the pride honnor and everything thing else they taught us then that is what makes me question who we are i went into training in 2000 out of fort benning georgia and the term battle buddie stuck with me and several people in the army.
as for my writting iam not on here to impress anyone with perfect grammer and perfect spelling i just let everything that is on my mind come out i figure u all or pretty smart people so u would be able to figure out what iam tying to say but i did not post what i posted for everyone to target me i posted my views on the subject and wanted to hear others views on it. but if i offended any one in anyway by my post then i sry but i wont take back anything i have said for the statements i posted earlier is what truly feel in my heart take it how you wil but i did not mean to offend anyone

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
and no that is not the brotherhood i study with go to www.templesofwisdom.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I would have thought they would make u write beter to be int he US army

Um, No Da Rage. This is the army. Reading, Writing, and Arrythmatic are not required skills. Only two arms, legs, and a pulse is.

There were quite a few people in my unit who could niether rwead nor write beyond a second grade level. Thats usually a factor for joining the armed services.

I dont see how this dude is violating the ranger creed and embarassing his country tho....because he speaks out?

You got alot to learn ya know, alot of soldiers are comming back with less than flattering things to say about thier govornment and nation.

Dunno tho.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Originally posted by DaRAGE

If so..ur Gramma stinks.

I wholly agree with ya DaRage......
"battle buddies" What adult would use that term?!

That is a term that was employed in BASIC training during my time with the Army. I went through boot camp in 1989. Everyone had a "battle buddy" (as gay as that sounds). It's a combat partner/room-dawg.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowhart
yes iam really an american and yes iam a ranger in the army and i am not embarrassing my country i know my creed and i know what i swore to do but no were in any of training or in anything they tought us did it say to lie to the people we are suppose to defend or did it say slaughter helpless poeple non combatants i live and honnor the values the military taught me but when i am told to do things outside of the pride honnor and everything thing else they taught us then that is what makes me question who we are i went into training in 2000 out of fort benning georgia and the term battle buddie stuck with me and several people in the army.
as for my writting iam not on here to impress anyone with perfect grammer and perfect spelling i just let everything that is on my mind come out i figure u all or pretty smart people so u would be able to figure out what iam tying to say but i did not post what i posted for everyone to target me i posted my views on the subject and wanted to hear others views on it. but if i offended any one in anyway by my post then i sry but i wont take back anything i have said for the statements i posted earlier is what truly feel in my heart take it how you wil but i did not mean to offend anyone

As a former Airborne/Air Assault soldier, I was wondering if you could please list for me your duty stations beginning with BASIC training through your current Ranger unit. And also, what is your unit motto? (I'm just curious.)

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
No one wants to change them into Americans. But a lot of Africa is over ran by disease and for the better of the world we need to help them cure, stop the spread or slow down this ever growing problem. What if a strand of aids or something mutated because they simply let them fend for them selves? Then we have a pelage on our hands that threatens more then just Africa. Also I highly dought the women of that contenat don�t want to see change come about. Lets see they (women) have to submit to sex with any man that asks if not the will get beaten in public, women can no ask a man to use protection or again they will get beaten, a man can cheat on his wife with any amount of women but a if a woman cheated the man would beat her to death in public and the man would barely get punished. Also if they really didn�t want change then why would so many people try to take over there own country to change it? Another thing is I don�t remember anything really being found anywhere in Iraq let alone Saddam's palace that would slightly justify the war unless you went back in time killed a bunch of people and buried them so we could dig them up during this war. I also do not remember hearing or seeing to many if any places of worship being blown up. I had many friends go to that war all I trust and love. One I grew up with all my life like a brother he told me nothing of this sort told me of the horrors of the war but nothing so outlandish. Another thing would be if you did something such as place something during the war the justifies the war I do not believe the government would let you live long enough to post anything else yet you have posted almost 3 hours later. You would be labeled loose cannon and disposed of. At least that�s how I see it.

-Core

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

We can't do much. It's up to them. Their societies' mentalities have to change. Most of them (practically all of them) believe their situation is hopeless and that it can never change. They fight and oppress each other even more than nations of other continents oppress them. If they unite and acknowledge their ability to improve every parts of their lives, based on their own terms and beliefs and not that of the western world. They can become a succesful and wealthy civilisation in their own way and be able to teach the western world certain things in life, society and business.

But to do this all, they'll need united, charismatic and powerful leaders. They'll have to have one of the properties Adolph Hitler had. And I mean in the way that he changed the minds of all of the germans. Brainwashing. The media alone probably wouldn't be able to do it.

But, not to be superious to any other race, but to know that everything that happens to them are in their hands and that they and only themselves have all power over everything that happens in their own lives, but that they have no power over what happens in others' lives

I think this is part of the problem. Most of the infighting is about who is going to be in control. Folk in Africa are taking control of their own lives...they are doing it with war and that's the problem. In the Sudan, which is actually an Arab country, you have Arabs and Christians fighting for dominance. The interference by European countries wasn't as bad as their exodus. It's going to take awhile, and having diamonds isn't helping matters. You have corporate interest in play as well in a lot of these countries.

If they are going to compete on a global scale they need education and they have to find a way to transition from agriculture and natural resource mining based economies. You can't feed a nation by depending on the weather and they don't own their resources because of their debts. It's going to take time and western help--which I don't support really--i'm in favor of american money for american citizens.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Before you people start with the "Poor Fellow" crap with shadowthart..there is something you all need to know about him.... his name is Jesse MacBeth... and he is not a ranger nor was he ever in the military... don't beleave me... here is a link to read for yourself!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

Stop with all your lies Jesse!!!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This has to be the same goose who posted the IVAW post on Macbeth, surely? The grammar, rambling style, lack of capitalisation, the ranger claim, all are very similar. Seriously mate, get help. You obviously have many problems to deal with.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just saw your reply Tarkus. Good job, the wiki link is fantastic. Wonder if he's having a look at just how exposed he has become?

He really has done a disservice to the anti-war movement. It is interesting that the discussion page on the wiki entry shows some people advocating deleting the entry.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
yup, jessie(shadowhart) is outed as a fraud. thanks tarkus for adding that!
he actually had a 20 minute interview with some leftist antiwar site and lied his arse off. can u say loser?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Read all about Jesse Macbeth here.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TARKUS123a
Before you people start with the "Poor Fellow" crap with shadowthart..there is something you all need to know about him.... his name is Jesse MacBeth... and he is not a ranger nor was he ever in the military... don't beleave me... here is a link to read for yourself!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

Stop with all your lies Jesse!!!

I am curious as to your justification that the poster shadowthart and Jesse MacBeth are one in the same?

You do realize, that the Wikpedia page you offered, is not only obviously a user page of slander, but is also tagged for review as to weather it even belongs on Wikpedia? Any page on that site which has rhetoric the likes of IS A GIANT DOUCHE BAG, is obviously not a page to put much stock in.

NN

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It is obvious by not only the grammar but the obvious use of liberal talking points that he is a fake.

Being a Marine and with a STA Platoon, I had occasion to work with the Rangers from time to time and this drivel and obvious lie is not something that one of them would ever post. It takes a lot of natural ability and "Intelligence" to complete the training and I do not see it here.

His talking about killing children, old people etc, smacks of the Kerry admission and is obviously meant to illicit a reaction from the libs on here. There have been atrocities in this and every war every fought and they are punished accordingly. This is obviously someone terribly dissatisfied with the service in general. My guess is a bad discharge and now he is disgruntled.

He is an embarrassment to the U.S., his Unit, his (used to be) Brothers in Arms and most of all his self.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join