It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green UFO Observed Over Brisbane City Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Greetings all , i hope you are well.

I was just wondering if anyone saw that massive green object that streaked across the skys of brisbane on the 16th of may?
I would like to know what peoples views are on this as i am hearing from everywhere that this object was a comet and clearly from the green flaring coulor of this thing it could not have been a comet but had to be metallic in nature.
Have a look at this pic and judge it for yourself.

picture from ninemsn.com

I really doubt that this was a comet.
Let me know what your opinion is i respect all opinions and viewpoints on this subject.

Omega

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Strange how its taken this long for this info to come out, like 2 weeks? why?

So the colour indicates some sort of metal??
Any more pictures of this?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The reason why i took a while to post this thread is that i could not find a news source on the subject that contained a picture of the event . i was awake when this took place and immediatley was one the news sights for any info but it seem it took a while to post it on the news sources part. this was allso seen by the Brisbane Airport controll towers as well as many residents.
I thought that a picture might hold more water then just me talking about it.
I will try and get some more pics of it for this thread.
Yeh i think it would have to be some sort of metal . i have never seen nor heared of a comet the flared green , to me this sounds like more of a chemical reaction that could be caused when a specific metal enters the earths atmosphere.
Just a thought.

Omega

[edit on 31/5/2006 by Omega85]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The reason why i took a while to post this thread is that i could not find a news source on the subject that contained a picture of the event .

I did'nt mean you personally, just wondered why the news of this event took so long.

What metal/s flares green under that environment, any idea's?

[edit on 31-5-2006 by Denied]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
In fireworks, barium chloride is used to produce a bright green color. I have no idea if that is a naturally occuring compound, nor if it can be present in meteors. But for some reason I seem to recall green fireballs resulting from meteors being recently witnessed over the Eastern United States.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Copper burns green also.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The event was on the day it happend on channel ten news.
I was online trying to find out more about it but couldnt find anything so thats why i took so long to post it but the news report came out right away.
This thing was spherical in shape btw. are there any fireworks like that??
Fireworks are illegal here aswell and in sayin that im not dissmissing the possibility just lettin u know.
It is really interesting though, when the report came on i nearly fell over jumping out of my chair to get to the tv lol.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hey there all i just wanted to let u all know that there is an News subbmission for this here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a look at it and you can read the real news story there too.

Thanks

Omega

new topics

top topics

join