It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO stole my bike!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
[Edited on 30-10-2003 by kukla]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Never trust white cargo vans.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!!! J/K

If it were some nefarious Govt. agency or whatnot I don't think they would heed your "note", they would wait for you to return and "dissapear" you.

Probably a park worker (temp) that was thinking " My kid would really like a new bike and the parks dept. pays me Sh1t."

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Dude, Mushroom season is ripe in oregon, sure u didnt fall in a patch of them? lol
Just kidding. Serious though, you are beinf=g serious, right? I mean, the title of your thread, for a minute, I thought it was a new troll on the board come to bog it down with BS. Then I saw it was you posting, so I gave it a look.

Ok, a non existant company deep in Oregon country took your bike, then returned it. Do you have any more information? Did you get any pictures, or notice anything else? Perhaps, maybe another time, this time on foot, you could return there, perhaps, with a camera or sumthin, get a few pics of the place, at least the outside, ect? Or the surrounding area?

I think you want to keep an eye out on that area too, if you notice anything strange. Anything you get could be helpful.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I aint doubting you dude. Like i said, i had to see who posted this thread before I decided to take it seriously.

Anyway, if you live close enough to it, if you can, get some pics or something next time youre up there,, in case theres something we havent seen. id do it if I lived close enough to anything that spooky, the only thing locally I can think of is FT Lewis, and they got jacked up security.

Anyway, other than the van what did you notice? What was beyond the gates? Did you see anyone?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There is a 'Benz Air Engineering' Listed as being in Portland,maybe you should go back up there and see if this van had one of those magnetic plackards on it covering part of the actual name,maybe the whole sign was just temporary,maybe this is nothing at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
are you sure somebody from www.modernperformance.com... didn't take your bike because it was shiny?
lol. it's a thought

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
This is the problem:

There is no U.S. public record for Cold Air Engineering.

What is a non-existent engineering firm doing in an Oregon forest?

What method did you use to "check" on the existance of Cold Air Engineering? Did you notice any detail about the license plate (if any)?

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by Hyperspace]

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The less film is exposed,the less it costs to get it developed.I am curious to see what the comm towers have hanging on them.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ok, I read the thread. Incidentally, oregon has huge amounts of chemical weapons stored within its state line. I wonder if this is why?

Ive heard of ways they plan to exterminate people. This is a new one to me, and prety disturbing.

How far from Astoria are you? My buddy lives htere, I could talk to him, he could go check it out with you if you want, I could ask him.

When you get your pictures devloped, I cant wait to see them. be careful about posting em though. If they show anything thats too damning, and THEY find out, it will be more than your bike that goes missing.

By the way, the title of this thread sounds funny. Thats why I reacted as such to it. The NWO stole my bike. Lol. It just sounds funny, thats all.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The bike is probably tracable to you if it was purchased new with you recorded as the purchaser,I can't figure out why they would have taken it at all if there was something going on,I would think that they would just waited until you got back to it and asked you why you were there,maybe burned you with one of their bogus 'no tresspassing' laws,or tried to scare you enough where you would not return.
Be careful.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Next: The NWO stole my boyfriend.

I hope not.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So you will probably know right away if the bike is being traced to you,all you have to do is ask.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I took another trip to Goat Mtn. this afternoon. The gate that was locked before was open and there were people (civilians) all over the place. I inspected the area where I am nearly certain the van crew were working and the only thing I found were trenches. I made it to the com towers too. I�ll have the film processed by Monday evening. If anyone wants a set of the pics, u2u me.

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace

What method did you use to "check" on the existance of Cold Air Engineering? Did you notice any detail about the license plate (if any)?

[Edited on 15-8-2003 by Hyperspace]

That's a good point. Did you get plate numbers?

If you did, I got access to the Oregon DMV. I could run the plates and tell you who they belong to.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join