It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convincing video... real or fake?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I came across this a few weeks ago and shared it on another thread but didn't get a response to it. Has anyone ever seen this? It looks pretty authentic to me. I can't even seem to be able to get info on this sighting. Does anyone know anything about this? Anyone have a link to more info or anything?

abum.com...

I think what seems most convincing is the fact that you can actaully get a good look at the scale of the object as compared to the light post and the house. Another interesting thing is that as the camera is jostled about, the "craft" and the streetlight remain afixed to one another, indicating that athough the camera is moving the object remains stationary in the sky. Finally, the wind being picked up by the video camera's mic aids in helping me to believe that this is authentic.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hey kozmo................

The video looks good to me but I am no expert on videos..........but there are members on here who could be of help.

Hopefully they will have a look and give you their thoughts.

Still looks good though

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
never seen it before.
I think its a fake because the alleged UFO is at low altitude so alot of people would have seen this turning it into a famouse sighting. This footage could very easily be faked with an image editor
just my view though could be real... you never know

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This video seems to be real. Poor guy has just got his house invaded by aliens!!

Anyway, this alien craft was quite interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Wow, that's very...just wow...Two things though....the noise makes me think, large helicopter? or most likely someone is blowing on the mic to make that sound and it's one of those toy blimps.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnMature
Wow, that's very...just wow...Two things though....the noise makes me think, large helicopter? or most likely someone is blowing on the mic to make that sound and it's one of those toy blimps.

The noise is not consistent with that of a helicopter. You would certainly be able to hear the engine noise of a helicopter that close to the camera and clearly, there is no engine noise. Also, good call on the possibility ofit being a blimp BUT... It is clearly too large to be a toy blimp and secondly, why would a blimp be flying at night... especially in that kind of wind?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This video has already be discussed on ATS but can't remember the thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by george54075407
never seen it before.
I think its a fake because the alleged UFO is at low altitude so alot of people would have seen this turning it into a famouse sighting. This footage could very easily be faked with an image editor
just my view though could be real... you never know

If the aliens invaded this particular person, and cloaked their UFOs for others nearby, it is understood why only this person could see it. Also, a possible experiment for the aliens is to see how many people have different thoughts on this footage. Aliens have no reason to fly by a video camera , as they could invade the person's house while he is sleeping, etc. So I believe that it is a showtime, at least regarding the recording itself.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
the comment about someone blowing on thee mic for a wind effect

i dont think that someone can produce that sort of wind affect by simply blowing on a mic. It sounds to random rather than just a constant stream of air bieng blowed onto it.
The more i watch this footage the more i believe its authentic

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Looks pretty cool. The noise sounds like it was very windy outside.

I don't know what to make of it. It sure looks authentic.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The more i watch this footage the more i believe its authentic

So what's the conclusion? We have just witnessed what goes on around those people whose house is under alien influence.

This guy must be scared to death. The primary target was his own house!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
im not sure, im sorry for the mixed signals i have been giving on this thread but i want to believe its real but theres a part of me that thinks its a hoax because it could easily be faked and im not sure what it is but something just isnt right about it.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by george54075407]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Upon further viewing, it might be a brush fire out in the distance on a mountain. It could be just coming over the mountain. We really can't tell because its dark out. One other thing, arsonists usually start fires when it gets extremely windy, which it is in the video.

Just something to think about.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

im not sure, im sorry for the mixed signals i have been giving on this thread but i want to believe its real but theres a part of me that thinks its a hoax because it could easily be faked and im not sure what it is but something just isnt right about it.

Probably what you are thinking about is the huge coincidence finding that website showing things that concern you very much.

Am I right?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Probably what you are thinking about is the huge coincidence finding that website showing things that concern you very much.

Am I right?

in all honestly, yes i believe you are right

there is also the tone of the mans voice. something weird about that, his voice doesnt sound very... certain?

[edit on 28-2-2005 by george54075407]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

there is also the tone of the mans voice. something weird about that, his voice doesnt sound very... certain?

Would you be certain if you have just seen a UFO over your house with a camera in your hands? I don't think so.

For the record: his hands were shaking because he was scared to death. He knew that something was going on around his own house, and I'm sure he had no idea what to do.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Would you be certain if you have just seen a UFO over your house with a camera in your hands? I don't think so.

For the record: his hands were shaking because he was scared to death. He knew that something was going on around his own house, and I'm sure he had no idea what to do.

yep ive been easily persuaded by that. I wouldn't be certain atal . anyways im off now c ya

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
i dont think sound could be a determining factor in this case
because of the quality and the ease of dubbing this track later
or one could even record the track earlier and play the tape through the mic slot on the camcorder while recording the footage
the video itself on the other hand is pretty interesting

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sorry to say, I'm not impressed. I think the "saucer" shape is due to framing by some dark trees...and this is a building in back of those trees. It is an interesting camera trick, but one can easily see that the apparent movement is only the camera being moved. Looks like some lights in a rain mist or fog up on a hill...

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
oooh intriguing... I don't know
if that is up in the air and not on a hill far in the distance then it's a ufo to me. It could have been windy at the time, probably accounts for some of the shaking and the noise. But it does look like a dimensional craft hovering...

did anyone catch what the people said in the beginning? And can anyone get a still shot of that? the shakiness is hurting my eyes

pretty good video, good find kozmo, sorry I missed it the first time.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join