It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convincing video... real or fake?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Originally posted by Worldblend
Let me add this video to the mix, as it rests fully in the craft catagory and is unexplained IMO. Too fast for a blimp, has a glow and shape not normally seen in jets, yet it was on a vector similar to an approach to Sky Harbor, but went on by.
www.worldblend.net...

Another very interesting video. Thanks Worldblend. When was this footage filmed ?
Phoenix Arizona is definitively a hot spot in ufo activity, i'd love to live outhere

Musclor:
I want to say about Feb 22nd, but I'd have to go back and look for sure.(I'll do that and post that info) I had been sitting on this for a few weeks waiting for NUFORC to update their data base to see if there were other reports. However, they look to be at around four weeks without an update. While the director of this Reporting Center happens to be an aquaintance of mine, I have some concerns as to the system being employed here. To do proper investigations, one would idealy like to have such information handy 24-48 hrs. after an event to determine the size of the sighting. In his defense, I could have sent a private e-mail to ask for this information and in fact I will be doing so after I type this. Nonetheless, it should be data that is updated in a more timely fashion.

Worldblend

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Worldblend]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thanks Dr Love for the thumbs up, much appreciated.

Troy

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Let me add this video to the mix, as it rests fully in the craft catagory and is unexplained IMO. Too fast for a blimp, has a glow and shape not normally seen in jets, yet it was on a vector similar to an approach to Sky Harbor, but went on by.
www.worldblend.net...

This one is surely in the aircraft category and can be mostly explained.

yet it was on a vector similar to an approach to Sky Harbor, but went on by.

Overflights will occur more frequently the closer you are to the airport and especially the flight patterns

has a glow and shape not normally seen in jets

Video breakdown: As the night video starts, its obvious that the object light is far off. Zooms in some with blur, then it is obvious its an aircraft that has anti-collision lights on. But the camera never fully focus on the airplane, we can only see the aircraft headlights and anti-collision lights in a blur. Then the camera zooms in finally one more time and the focus is totally blurring the aircraft lights.

All aircraft must have an approved anti-collision light and position light system for nighttime operations.

These anti-collision systems must produce a minimum of 400 effective candela in Aviation Red or White 360º around the aircraft’s vertical axis, 30º above and below the horizontal plane

img217.exs.cx...

img217.exs.cx...

That explains about half of it lol... The rest I would assume is an airplane

Why so eagar to dismiss?

Im not so eager to explain away everything. Im just calling it as I see it.
I think you need a new camera

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
good one kozmo, I think that this could be real as I have seen something similar. This particular shape looks to me like the black triangle craft that has often been reported in sightings. My own personal opinion is that the triangle craft is a government project. As for all the sceptics that have replyed, unless you have actually seen a strange craft you cant really comment against a sighting because seeing is believing. I certainly did'nt believe in new flying technology until I saw with my own eyes.as for the video it looks just like how my own attempt at videoing a craft went. Its a spontanious gamble to try and capture a ufo on film and have it turn out unsceptical." what is a fullproof image anyway" nobody has ever been told they have one? even if they did! The wind seemed natural to me and as for trees blowing I could'nt even make out trees in the dark image let alone see if they were blowing. So lets all keep an open mind, as one day I'm sure a parade of these things will be painted across the sky for all to see!!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
that was a good clip. what it is i don't know. fake noway you can see a streetlight and an oncoming car on the vid. i've been able to discredit some ufo sightings to secret aircraft of earth origin. this i have no explination for.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

www.worldblend.net...

This one is surely in the aircraft category and can be mostly explained.

yet it was on a vector similar to an approach to Sky Harbor, but went on by.

Overflights will occur more frequently the closer you are to the airport and especially the flight patterns

has a glow and shape not normally seen in jets

Video breakdown: As the night video starts, its obvious that the object light is far off. Zooms in some with blur, then it is obvious its an aircraft that has anti-collision lights on. But the camera never fully focus on the airplane, we can only see the aircraft headlights and anti-collision lights in a blur. Then the camera zooms in finally one more time and the focus is totally blurring the aircraft lights.

All aircraft must have an approved anti-collision light and position light system for nighttime operations.

These anti-collision systems must produce a minimum of 400 effective candela in Aviation Red or White 360º around the aircraft’s vertical axis, 30º above and below the horizontal plane

img217.exs.cx...

img217.exs.cx...

That explains about half of it lol... The rest I would assume is an airplane

Why so eagar to dismiss?

Im not so eager to explain away everything. Im just calling it as I see it.
I think you need a new camera

Those light graphics are a good reference tool. I am in agreement with
you on this for the most part, as I had been leaning towards aircraft of some sort myself. However, there has to be another variable as I continue to film other planes after this segment and those have no glow and are of a diifferent shape.(not saucerlike) I think this is a sound analysis though.

IMO, this logic is abscent from your analysis of the lights that are the subject of this post...............there is no comparison. From the video above, you are able to tell its an aircraft with collision lights at an estimated distance with a certain degree of focus. You gather this info from a night video that is of an object 30-40 miles away, captured with high zoom in the dark of night..........OK, I may not even have a problem with that. The head-scratcher is how you cannot determine that there are no mountains in the distance(close) of this photo taken in the day without zoom and in focus.
www.worldblend.net...

hmmmmm...........You cannot say that demonstratres objectivity by any stretch.

Worldblend

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
fake , he zooms the camera out and it seems the object moves but look at the light it gets smaller as the object does, and why not let us see it untill gone, its a fire or home with lights

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnondon
fake , he zooms the camera out and it seems the object moves but look at the light it gets smaller as the object does, and why not let us see it untill gone, its a fire or home with lights

I don't know what make your camera is, but with mine, when you zoom out objects do appear to get smaller. This is just a function of the optics and no reason for alarm, as your camera isn't really shrinking everything.
A couple more thoughts........houses don't float.........fires don't burn in mid-air and there is no such thing as the Tooth Fairy.

*For an extended clip, read the post there is a link to one.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think that the lights give it away as a fake. I have seen several UFOs and this one has man made looking lights and they are too perfectly aligned. Only we make sure that the lights are so perfectly symmetric.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
After examining this video's pixelation in selected frames , its my opinion that it is a real recording of something, that is unedited. The object is not added to the scene since no extra pixels are found in the borders of the object.

The operator of the camera says the same thing twice, in the same tone of voice that indicates fear or confusion. If it were a hoax, the voice over would not be the same phrase but something more elaborate.

4 to 1 that its real.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
After examining this video's pixelation in selected frames , its my opinion

4 to 1 that its real.

Do you have a linc still up with the footage?

Watcher

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
After examining this video's pixelation in selected frames , its my opinion

4 to 1 that its real.

Do you have a linc still up with the footage?

Watcher

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join