It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Proof 9/11 was Inside Job

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This LONG article with pictures clearly shows 9/11 was an inside job and that there is such a thing called NWO and it shows Government officialls slipping up in thier words showing us clearly that there were no highjackers on those planes, but that they were remote controlled, and CELL Phones can't work above 3000 feet www.apfn.org...

[edit on 23-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
A copple points 1 was the plane that the call was made from above 3000 feet.2 the planes do have on board phones so the call could have came from thous.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I thought the best part was the end with the quote from George Washington

"A passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one nation the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without justification. It leads also to concessions to the favorite nation of privileges denied to others which is apt doubly to injure the nation making the concessions; by unnecessarily parting with what ought to have been retained, and by exciting jealousy, ill-will, and a disposition to retaliate, in the parties from whom equal privileges are withheld. And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens who devote themselves to the favorite nation, facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country, without odium, sometimes even with popularity; gilding, with the appearances of a virtuous sense of obligation, a commendable deference for public opinion, or a laudable zeal for public good, the foolish compliances of ambition, corruption, or infatuation."

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
But the Gov did say that most of the passangers used thier cell phones, which could not have happened, I think all the passangers from both wtc planes were put on the plane that crashed in Pennsylvainia and before it took off the Special Ops soilders told them to call their families then after that they were gassed to death then the plane was remote controlled in to the sky towards Pennsylviania, then shot out and crashed in Penn state, if you read the 9/11 commission report and compare with this article I posted you'll see MAJOR contradictions!

[edit on 23-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think it was an inside job to. The Government has been looking for ways for years to start a war with the middle east to bring on WWIII.

Here is another awesome 9/11 site.

www.911inplanesite.com...

I wish more people would wake up to what is really being done around them.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
A copple points 1 was the plane that the call was made from above 3000 feet.2 the planes do have on board phones so the call could have came from thous.

GTE Airphone.

They are mounted on the backs of the seats.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
I think it was an inside job to. The Government has been looking for ways for years to start a war with the middle east to bring on WWIII.

Here is another awesome 9/11 site.

www.911inplanesite.com...

I wish more people would wake up to what is really being done around them.

i hate to say it bit that movie seemed to ahhh sketcy...

Road to tranny and 9/11 the grat illusion is straight out fact.. I would go with them before i would offer something like that...

9/11 road to tranny by Alex Jones
9/11 the great illusion by ???

both can be downloaded free on the internet... by a p2p or bit torrent...

DISCLAIMER:
I did not promote piracy, both autrors have allowed people to share the videos rather than make money off them... look at any AJ vids or listen to his radio show, he is forever saying copy this and that.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
gte airphone must be operated by credidt card. The main phone call that started it all was allegedly made by a woman who left her purse @ home and had neither.

no one can operate any phone in a 5g+dive, and according to the official story this would have had to taken place for the plane to be on the tragectory of the official story.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've said this before did you guys not hear read the 9/11 report the Gov said that most of the pssengers used thier cell phones to call about the high jacking.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
I've said this before did you guys not hear read the 9/11 report the Gov said that most of the pssengers used thier cell phones to call about the high jacking.

ahhh there is another sham in itself man.. dont believe everything the governemnt tells ya.... aight????

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know that, I was saying that so I can show you guys that the Gov said they used thier cell phones which clearly shows that the Gov was the one behind 9/11

[edit on 23-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I would like to encouage you all to read this article. It's from the latest issue of Popular Mechanics. I've read ya'lls article so how bout you try mine. It's also a long read. It responds to most of the conspiricies you all talk about.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
wasnt that debunked in another tread???

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I didn't know that it had alresdy been discussed. How was that debunked? What was the name of the thread? I'd like to see this.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There are tonnes of threads on this already. You might want to start here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Okay I 'll take a closer look at those in a minute. Let me just say that i do not intend to get hostile towards you guys. I'm just throwing in the other sides oppinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hostile...I'll show you hostile!!!!

Just kidding. Nobody's getting hostile here, Just trying to point you to lots if good info. That thread I posted is the centerpiece of all 9/11 conspiracy info on this board. You can't go wrong in there.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
here is a few posts about it i believe..

here is the original post i believe that debunked the pm debunking the 9/11 conspiricies.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Commenscense and the thread I posted shows insidejob thats it.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
siberian tiger says:

"Commenscense and the thread I posted shows insidejob thats it."

Well, certainly, siberian tiger, you may believe what ever you choose; we're still a (relatively) free country.

However the "evidence" you posted is not evidence at all, but just people quoting each other. For example, I used to fly a lot, and I would call my wife when I was coming back from Los Angeles before we even started our descent (she was in Mesa and I was at 30,000 feet over Yuma) to let her know I was a half-hour out.

I know I wasn't supposd to do it, but I did it anyway. My point is that three out of four times the call went through, and I think if you were to ask most people who fly regularly and call from their cell-phones, their responses would bear this out.

Besides, if a cell phone wasn't capable of actually calling from in flight, why do the airlines bother to say we shouldn't?

And as far as your "commenscense " is concerned, I don't think the vast majority of Americans use the same "commenscense" that you do.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Off_The_Street]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join