It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Remote Viewing something about a bridge attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have been troubled for awhile now on a view I have had with a bridge here in the US being blown up. Has anyone else viewed this? I too am a Romote Viewer and would appreciate any other confirmation on this.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is very interesting. Of course, I guess you know that there was a man who was caught planning to blow up a bridge. I believe, if you do a search against bridge on the site, you can find a couple of threads talking about this.

I am not a remote viewer. And, I will admit, I am still skeptical...BUT I am not saying that I have rejected it. I'm just saying the jury's still out for me. I am VERY interested in the topic though.

Would you mind sharing details of what you are seeing?

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My views come to me in awake visions. I can be standing in a place and all of a sudden there it is. Sometimes it still overwhelms me. This one time I was standing in my bedroom about 6 months ago and I saw what appreared to be the Brooklyn Bridge. A native gal of lower Manhattan in NYC I am aware of what most of them look like. I saw this bridge collapsing in a wall of smoke.
I also see something happening to the Statue of Liberty. I am not sure what. Alls I know is it is not going to be good.
I do not believe in dream viewing. Reason being I can never be sure what I am seeing or if indeed it could be a dream. I have had this gift now a long time now along with ESP. ESP started for me as a very young child at the age of about 12 years old. I will tell of some experiences in a different thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
why oh why, when you people come along, do you not share the next LOTTO results with me.....

When I have those 6 little magic numbers I WILL BELIEVE!!

Keno is good too..whichever.. I am not fussy...

Chris

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Shes seeing visions, i dont think she can predict the future.
Just glimpses of whats to come.
I too have visions, thought mine come to me in my dreams, thier not good aswell.
I can tell thier visions and not dreams.
I wish i could see lotto numbers though.
Deep

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlInBlack
I have been troubled for awhile now on a view I have had with a bridge here in the US being blown up. Has anyone else viewed this? I too am a Romote Viewer and would appreciate any other confirmation on this.
Thanks.

The golden gate ?

I think a terrorist group will try to attack this bridge, yes. But I dont think that it will be successfull.

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I spoke with GIB in a u2u. So I am going to respond to your question and she can correct me if I get anything wrong. She had visions concerning the Brooklyn bridge, which as you probably know was the target of a failed terrorist attack here recently.

However, since she posted this original post AFTER the failed plot on the Brooklyn, it leads me to believe that she is STILL having either visions, or feelings that a bridge is in danger.

I hope she will return (I haven't seen her in the past couple of days), because I am very interested in reading her response to your question.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's a pretty soft target, high visibility, lots of collateral damage (i.e. communications, power, other utilities knocked out, as their lines run inder the briges), and high death toll. Of course, since the attempt, these are given a lot more security consideration, and you can bet there will be a cop or two on every major bridge over the 4th weekend......

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hmmm...funny thing is that last night, I had a vivid dream about a train...to start, I remember thinking that it was a bridge that I was seeing in the dream (lucid dreaming?). As the dream progressed, I remember that the image that I saw was that of an elevated train.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
On the morning of January 28, 1986 I was at a group conference for the week. That morning when the attendees met for breakfast, one young man (we were all in our late teens, early 20�s at the time) came into breakfast looking very exhausted. He seemed he needed to talk about something and started sharing with us (a group of almost total strangers) that he had awoke from a terrible dream and had been unable to go back to sleep. He said he was watching a very large aircraft take off through a video camera�he said even the frame markers in the eye-piece/lens were visible, as he tracked this huge airplane taking off. All of a sudden, the aircraft exploded and he watched in horror as it completely disintegrated in smoke, flame and flash. He said he had been unable to get it off his mind and he wondered why he had had such a bizarre nightmare.

Just about 3 hours later we watched in horror as the Challenger disintegrated before our eyes. After the reality of what we had just witnessed sank in, the young man who had earlier shared his troubling dream slowly and quietly rose from his seat and left the room. We did not see him again until late that evening.

In September 1992 I awoke from a nightmare�or so I thought. I had been standing in a field looking at a two story frame building. There was a barbed-wire fence between myself and the structure. Around the structure were various heavy equipment. The equipment began to run into the building and shortly the building started smoking and then erupted in flames. As I watched this scene I was consumed with overwhelming emotion and confusion. My mind kept screaming �There are children in there! Isn�t anybody going to do something!?!�

I awoke from this very vivid (in color) nightmare with the same emotions I had during it. They did not diminish in intensity for a couple of hours after waking. I woke myself crying (I mean bawling) and continued to cry for several minutes afterward. When my husband awoke later in the morning, I told him about my dream and voiced concern for my sanity, because it did not seem normal that 1.) a person would just out of the blue dream about children burning in a building, and 2.) be so emotionally distraught from it. I was certain there had to be something wrong with me.

Approximately 7 months later, I walked in from work to find the evening news covering the tragic end to a story that had been building for a couple of months. I stood in front of the TV watching footage shot from a camera standing in the field, at the exact location I had stood in my dream (which I now know was my first prophetic vision). The barbed wire fence was there; the heavy equipment surrounding the same two story frame building. And as I stood there watching�the ramming of the building, the smoke�and then the flames, I was consumed with overwhelming emotion and confusion. My mind kept screaming �There are children in there! Isn�t anybody going to do something!?!�

I believe there are those with the gift of prophetic vision. My spiritual beliefs support this as well. I believe that we should listen to each person who posts a vision here, and I urge any one who is experiencing these visions to please share with the rest of us. Don�t waste the talent by hiding it.

I geatly appreciate those who have shard so far.

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I dont know what the track record is for most remote viewers in terms of accuracy, but I certainly dont discount thier visions out of hand, as doing so has proven repeatedly to be a bad idea...

I cannot comment on GIBs specific vision, although if anyone has been following the seismic and Truth about HAARP threads, they know I have been feeling something big is in the makings for some time now.

This would certainly be logical, for the reasons Gazrok mentioned.

I am not going to say she is wrong... but I will hope that she is.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Received these emails from my sister in the past 2 days.

Email 07/02/03:

So, do you by any chance know what it means when you dream about a large owl that appears to be keeping all other birds away from your property? For 2 nights now I have had this re-occurring dream. They are extremely vivid and memorable. You can hear him pecking on the roof (loudly) to scare off all the other birds. And, the owl actually "talks." Last night what he said to the other bird was "I don't want to actually have to hurt you, but let this be a warning that if you come back, I will." In my dream I was inside our garage and I saw the owl jump down on top of our car. He was really large and had his back to me, and I was afraid he was going to turn and see me and I didn't know if he would attack me also - that's when I woke up suddenly.

Strange, huh? Let me know what you think.

This evening I'm going to the book store to purchase "Ask the Dream Doctor" by Charles Lambert McPhee. It says it is the only dream symbols dictionary in the world based on a database of over 500,000 dreams, submitted by actual dreamers. Of course, I'll glance through it before I purchase it just to make sure it's not some type of metaphysical garbage.

Email 07/03/03:

Well, I went to Barnes and Noble last night but they didn't have the dream interpretation book that I was looking for. However, I did skim through approximately 6 other dream interpretation books and they basically all said the same thing about having an "owl" dream. Not good news.

According to these books, dreaming of an owl is a warning of impending doom (usually death), and usually the death is somebody close to you, usually a relative. This would seem close to the truth, since the owl verbally "warned" the other bird not to come around again or he would hurt him. Also, the books said that the fact that the owl actually "spoke" was significant and it means the dream is more visionary.

Several of the books also said that it could be a warning that enemies are close at hand.

Another thing that several of the books interpreted was "very" interesting. Remember me telling you that the owl had his back to me and was slowly turning toward me and that I woke up very quickly because I was afraid he might attack me if he saw me? Well, according to several of this books, if the owl and I come face-to-face, eye-to-eye, this is a warning that doom is closer at hand and that my enemies are beefing up their efforts to destroy me.

The books went on to say that an owl is associated with wisdom. This is the kind of wisdom that you just don't know what to do with.

So, what do you think?

Point of interest, my sister has had prophetic visions in the past.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yes, I had a dream about a bridge being blown up two days ago, (July 1st). OK:

I think the day was July 4th. This is how the dream went:

Me and my family are driving along in a SUV, when all of sudden we notice the traffic (which was heavy) slow to an almost stopped crawl. Someone yells "What is that?" And from behind us, coming over us, is a 747, ( I believe) and it continues to fly over us, and it slams into the bridge maybe 100 feet ahead of us. But, the dream abruptly ended 1 second before the plane would of hit the bridge. Any ideas?

-Mac

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Interesting Valhall that you dreamt of an Owl. Whitley Strieber describes in one of his books that he too dreamed of an owl with large eyes. It was his opinion that an alien had put this image in his subconsious to disguise an obduction aboard a UFO.

top topics

join