It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know when the authorities will go public!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just watched "The Forgotten" and "Aliens vs. Predator" movies. Someone is crankin up the "Scare the public" campaign...are you affraid yet?

When you are, they'll go public! They'll announce the missile defence system, so we can run to them for protection, like we do now for protectioin against CIA Laden.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
How would they scare the public? Are you saying that they would dress up some clowns in a star trek outfit and scare people into buying into the star wars program?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Simple Propaganda to create fear such as has happened in the leading up to the Iraq war, and so many other events. Right?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Incredibles scared the crap outta me!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If they want to scare the public the goverment needs to come forward and release photos of an actual alien. I don't think even the governments posting of a ufo will do enough to scare, unless joined with some additional info as to what was inside.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hmmm, I'd rather depend on the NSA to protect me from Osama, those are the real spies.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
Just watched "The Forgotten" and "Aliens vs. Predator" movies. Someone is crankin up the "Scare the public" campaign...are you affraid yet?

When you are, they'll go public! They'll announce the missile defence system, so we can run to them for protection, like we do now for protectioin against CIA Laden.

Come, man... you needn't say stuff like this to get attention or points for a post. Are you seriously implying that the government secretly crafted and funded these movies in an effort to start preparing the public for acceptance of their protection from aliens?

So James Cameron, and brothers Jim and John Thomas, and Dark Horse Comics are all secretly in line with the Regan Administration's ES-rated scientists in a secret plot to defend us against an intelligence agency who operates outside of the United States? Do you honestly believe this? Have you done any research into this whatsoever?

Did it even once cross your mind that maybe the fanfics about Stephen Hopkins's homage to the cult-classic Aliens (the skull in the Predator ship) eventually lead to an alternate universe comic book that had "movie deal" written all over it? Does this not seem even slightly more logical?

I'm sorry man, but I joined this board to deny ignorance, not to watch it be created, and someone has to call you on this. I don't mean it as a flame, just as a stern reminder that sometimes you need to step back and give these things a few minutes worth of research and a night's sleep before stating a claim like this.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justanotherperson
How would they scare the public? Are you saying that they would dress up some clowns in a star trek outfit and scare people into buying into the star wars program?

You are almost right.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Simple Propaganda to create fear such as has happened in the leading up to the Iraq war, and so many other events. Right?

you got that completely right.

link   
Knowing and believing are not quite the same thing.

You have a belief - when we are scared and the missile shield is announced. You don't actually know when now do you? If so please tell us so we can mark the calendar, cause I want to tune in....

Funny thing is we are already scared and the missile shield is already being built so I guess they were already supposed to do it - yes?

link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
The Incredibles scared the crap outta me!

Then we are in worse trouble than I thought

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
If they want to scare the public the goverment needs to come forward and release photos of an actual alien. I don't think even the governments posting of a ufo will do enough to scare, unless joined with some additional info as to what was inside.

It doesn't matter what will scare you, they will find out what will, and expose you to this threat in a manipulative way.

Create a problem, then offer the solution in turn for our total loyalty and submission into enslavement.

(Edited to spell "threat" correctly)

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Cade]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
People that go to those kind on movies would not be afraid of the real deal.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You could have been saying this for the past 30 years. Alien movies have always been very popular, and recent alien movies don't mean disclosure is coming. Not that I would be upset if it were the case, but I wouldn't make this claim based on the fact that new alien movies keep coming out. It's just a little wishful thinking, IMO.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
sry but my gun & knife would make food out of whatever wanted to mess with any human thats just me though. The scary thing for me would be eating one of the things after i cut em up, yuh might catch something like ecoli.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I agree completely it will be the next step. I think it has been written about already somewhere, I just don't remember where.

external image

Before anyone asks I got these pictures here from ATS

[edit on 11/12/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don't know about all of that my friend. It seems to me, that when our government cannot seem to get it's defense system up, much less operate it properly,(ie all missle tests have always missed their projected targets) plus the fact that at our own Space Station, the Astronauts are running out of food because the gov is scared about sending out another shuttle mission, how can we assume that they would actually share top secret info with the general public, even via mixed media or secret messages in films?
I think they'd have a hard enough time just getting it all to work properly, much less tell anyone about it. Keeping us scared is Bush's job, his own lifestyle and income in defense contracts depends on it.

Jamai_vu2012:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Originally posted by Cade

Come, man... you needn't say stuff like this to get attention or points for a post. Are you seriously implying that the government secretly crafted and funded these movies in an effort to start preparing the public for acceptance of their protection from aliens?

So James Cameron, and brothers Jim and John Thomas, and Dark Horse Comics are all secretly in line with the Regan Administration's ES-rated scientists in a secret plot to defend us against an intelligence agency who operates outside of the United States? Do you honestly believe this? Have you done any research into this whatsoever?

Did it even once cross your mind that maybe the fanfics about Stephen Hopkins's homage to the cult-classic Aliens (the skull in the Predator ship) eventually lead to an alternate universe comic book that had "movie deal" written all over it? Does this not seem even slightly more logical?

I'm sorry man, but I joined this board to deny ignorance, not to watch it be created, and someone has to call you on this. I don't mean it as a flame, just as a stern reminder that sometimes you need to step back and give these things a few minutes worth of research and a night's sleep before stating a claim like this.

I can understand your reaction. It was very foreseeable. Your thoughts are valid and you post them in a fair way without flaming. I will try my best to explain to you why I made the post, but it will do nothing if you do not equally try and follow me.

You are dead on with the "headline to get attention". It's obvious, it's on purpose. Not to get points tho. I still haven't found out how this all works, but I got 250 points in a U2U once from a kind moderator. I still have no idea if I'm supposed to win a toaster or what? If someone feels like explaining it to me it's cool, it's not something I care about. I'm here for the information sharing pure and simple.

So why did I want all that attention? Because we need to become aware of "the program". It will be a long explanation, you'll have to do most of the work to find out if there is anything to it. If you find that there is not, then maybe I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time and probably not the last. In fact I hope that I'm wrong!

I have played the following little thought exercise before in other threads so excuse me if you are watching a re-run

In order to understand a mans action you'll first have to understand his intention. The same goes for government.

1# Who is the greatest authority, has the greatest voice, is most powerful nation in the world?
2# What makes this country so?
3# If huge ships from other civilizations were dekorating our pretty blue skies, who would by the above logic take over this position now in the hands of a certain country?
4# If it became public knowledge (as it should have been for many years ago) that we are not alone, that they are watching us, but that they will not show themselves to the masses until we are "ready" (not affraid), then who would you ask to merge the dispute between Israel and Palastine? who would you ask to help us end world hunger, to fight disease and so on and so on?
5# Who would loose authority and who would gain authority?

You now know the "why" for the cover up of extraterrestrial lifeforms visiting earth. If we were to "wake up" and feel that they were more than welcome, they would show themselves to the masses, and those in power now, would be exposed in all their previsous actions. Vietnam war(Pentagon Papers), JFK murder etc. I'm not talking about the "actors on the stage" but of the "play writers" sitting amongst the audiences, annonymously.

What can they do? Can they keep it a secret for ever? Well someone once said:"You can fool all the people some of the time, some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time".

What then? Well, let's go a little deeper first. What are we really talking about here? Well, we're talking about the fact that we are being watched, studied, observed. We often assume that IF they are here on earth, then they are here as kind of a hobo drifting about in the universe.

Why would a much more advanced universe of much older civilazations be less advanced in government? Is this not really a strange persumption on our part? Would it not in fact be much more likely that there is indeed a much higer form of government out there? With rules? Perhaps with rules that sometimes are a little bit like our own rules? Can we enter someone elses home without permission? Why would they be allowed to just come down to earth in mass landings and be either greeted as gods or feared as devils?

How do we approach when we want animals to get comfortable with us? Do we not approach with caution, slowly, letting them get used to us, be very careful not to scare them? Or do we arrive in 1000 jeeps and say hello! oh no, don't be affraid, we didn't mean any harm? and think:gee I wonder why they are running away or attacking to defend themselves?

If our earthly men of power stand to loose it all, and they cannot just land untill we are ready, and the men of power know this, what would happen if we all became deeply scared of these aliens because we were presented with evidence they were evil, superiour and out to rape all the village teen girls? Who would we then come crawling to for protection? Who are we crawling to now for protection agains the CIA Laden? Who did the Germans go to for protection when Hitler burned the Parliament and blamed it on the communists? Who did the Romans come to for protection when Nero set Rome on fire and blamed the Christians? It's worked before, could it work again?

And if they truely do face loosing it all, would they be prepared to do whatever it takes? Let's hope is all not true right? I am!

So what would happen if the men with power here on earth (don't think in countries, that's just different stages for different performances, with different plays written by the same "play writers")

Key research words: "None dare call it a conspiracy"

It the public is affraid it will run to it's government united and submissive, paniced, demanding to be protected at any cost!

The same method has been used throughout history but have we learned the lesson yet?

"A society of sheep, in time will breed a government of wolves".

A attention headliner? Yes!
To get points? No!
If I get any (I still don't know how I would get them) Can I transfer them to you? I would be happy to, you have asked a valid question in my thread that allowed me to bring forth the information above, so I feel you would have earned them, thank you.

Many will not believe and demand answers, but still not go look for them.
Are you looking for them?
pssst.... www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com... ...and don't forget the "key words"

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
Knowing and believing are not quite the same thing.

You have a belief - when we are scared and the missile shield is announced. You don't actually know when now do you? If so please tell us so we can mark the calendar, cause I want to tune in....

Funny thing is we are already scared and the missile shield is already being built so I guess they were already supposed to do it - yes?

You are right. Knowing is not the same as believing. Knowing comes from research, but if your talking about convincing, I can't help you. I hope I am wrong. If you can point to anything that would calm my fear, I'ed listen. However, intelligence would dictate that choosing to believe in something just because of the accompanying relief and comfort, is the same as selfdeceit. So I hope we can find credible evidence together, I would like that. I hope you believe me.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
People that go to those kind on movies would not be afraid of the real deal.

As in, people who see a tiger on film would not be afraid of a real one? Please, how did you come to this conclusion? I find your theory strange, but if you have arguments I'ed be willing to listen.

Sincerly

Cade

<<   2  3  4 >>

join