It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know when the authorities will go public!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
best idear ive hered all night FallenFromTheTree, just getting that point across to them is something that just isnt ever going to happen though... its just the way humans have evolved to think though i surpose... just one thing that hasnt changed for us since... like forever

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Cade, I was going to watch the forgotten the other day. I decided not to watch anything. So how was it - good movie?

I agree with you that movies can be designed to program/deprogram, it is a form of mind control, although maybe unintentional at times. However, with all due respect to you, I am not entirely convinced that this is a government propoganda campaign.

1. The frequency of these movies are low
2. They are not very popular or well known

There have already been a lot of movies in the past on alien invasion themes. So if there was a government propoganda campaign; it was then.

The moment they start churning out these types of movies, one after the other, while concurrently, reporting hostile UFO encounters on mainstream media. You will actually have some basis to your claims.

Forgive me if I give the NWO ideas. What they need is a smash-hit like the Lord Of The Rings triology, of an alien invasion closer to reality and in the year they intend to hoax the alien invasion(2012) The movie should establish that they made contact in 1947 with a hostile species, with sinister designs for Earth,and had to cover-up because they did not want to panic the people and had to quickly reverse-engineer downed UFO's to create weapons to defend Earth(justifying weaponization of space and the cover-up)

So if there really was an alien invasion in 2012, everyone would remember this movie, and thus lobby behind the government in everything it does to save them.

What we need to deprogram peoples minds about aliens being malevolent is a movie that is the opposite of what I said.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
Just watched "The Forgotten" and "Aliens vs. Predator" movies. Someone is crankin up the "Scare the public" campaign...are you affraid yet?

I haven't read all the responses but this simply makes no sense what so ever...they are always playing "bad" alien movies...on any given day, you can catch a couple....how does this tell anyone anything...this has always been...people like them, stations play them.....far fetched grasping!

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Just watched "The Forgotten" and "Aliens vs. Predator" movies. Someone is crankin up the "Scare the public" campaign...are you affraid yet?

I haven't read all the responses but this simply makes no sense what so ever...they are always playing "bad" alien movies...on any given day, you can catch a couple....how does this tell anyone anything...this has always been...people like them, stations play them.....far fetched grasping!

I agree they make these movies to make money that is all. If you are going to say that about alien movies why not say it about movies like Armageddon, Deep Impact, or The day after tommorrow. I guess they are trying to prepare us for a asteroid and climate change also.

Don't hold your breathe on disclosure, you just might pass out.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
They aren't exactally scary. Come on people, they are cash makers!

Are we forgetting the Original Alien and Predator movies? And the books like War of the Worlds? Hell, they've been nearly going public for YEARS!

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I doubt the USA will go public unless forced to.
By recent events, we know that the Americans want everything for themselves:
They invade foreign countries.
They wish to stall technological progress in foreign countries.
They stop the progress of defense programs in allied foreign countries.
They spread disinformation and media garbage.
What can explain this?
They probably have access to privileged information, and therefore are getting too proud for their human capacity.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Aliens in movies (except ET) will be portrayed as a threat/bad because there are not a real entity - yet. So story tellers can make up whatever about them because there will not be a discrimination suit following.

Its all about cash anyway - not belief or conditioning.
Realistically the only people that would except ETI's/ their existance are people that have the ability to think outside this blue rock anyway.

Disclosure will not be on our terms.
We will become 2nd on the food chain should this possibilty ever become reality.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

When you are, they'll go public! They'll announce the missile defence system, so we can run to them for protection, like we do now for protectioin against CIA Laden.

And to think you know what's going on lol
But good theory though

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
Okay if the government is actually nudging authors and producers toward making "evil alien" themed stories, then do you think that Orsen Wells was in on this conspiracy? If you could prove that he took money from the goverment to put out the war of the worlds radio show, then you definetly got something going. but what about all the movies during the 50s that were about Evil aliens? wouldn't we be able to find some sort of money trail too? someone would've came out already.

I've tried in my posts to describe thoroughly how it's the money that controls Hollywood (like anything elese right?) and how it's the money men who decides which scripts they "believe" in. Your not the first to ask me:" how could the playwrighters and the directors be involved", so I'm thinking that I must not have done a very good job of explaining this.

Perhaps a lot of you simply does not understand what I'm talking about, but then again a few did.

I sometimes have to read posts more than once to fully understand what is being said elsewhere on ATS. Try starting over from scratch.

I appologize if I'm lousy at drawing a picture clear enough to understand. If someone here can explain it in a different manner it would be welcomed and interesting to read I think.

Sincerly

Cade

Okay what i was saying is,now a days you have big faceless corperations that control everything, but back when Orson Wells was around, it wasn't so. finding a money trail from the government, or even him meeting with government officials wouldn't be hard to find. that along with alot of the space invasion type movies of the 50s. just look up who funded what and work from their. I actually think the idea might be plausible. because what your stating is that someone high up is preselecting movies that will make us feel scared or uneasy about aliens.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
Okay if the government is actually nudging authors and producers toward making "evil alien" themed stories, then do you think that Orsen Wells was in on this conspiracy? If you could prove that he took money from the goverment to put out the war of the worlds radio show, then you definetly got something going. but what about all the movies during the 50s that were about Evil aliens? wouldn't we be able to find some sort of money trail too? someone would've came out already.

From Museum Of Hoaxes:
www.museumofhoaxes.com...
On October 30, 1938 CBS Radio was broadcasting the music of Ramon Raquello and his orchestra live from the Meridian Room at the Park Plaza in New York City. Suddenly a reporter from Intercontinental Radio News interrupted the broadcast to deliver an important announcement. Astronomers had just detected enormous blue flames shooting up from the surface of Mars.....

some say it was an experiment to see how the public would react? Some say it a scare campaign to frighten the people in a way they would not soon forget?
If I keep repeating that it's not about the directors, the producers etc. this thread is going to go in circles....and I get dissy easily...

No offence, just a little humor.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
FallenFromTheTree

Well said!

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Cade, I was going to watch the forgotten the other day. I decided not to watch anything. So how was it - good movie?

Hi Indigo

Yes, the movie was really good, if you can see through scare campaigns you should definitely go watch it. I worry about how many people get scared of our little friends out there from these movies.

The movie is well made, rather impressive effects, very thrilling, I give it 5 out of 6. I would have given it 6 if it didn't portray our visitors as superior selfserving evil monsters.

I loved K-PAX didn't you?

About your respectfully disagreement. I respect anyone who respecfullly disagrees. You I just always respect

I agree that the movies have been far apart in the past, but is it just me or are they cranking up the volume? "Taken" on TV, Aliens vs. Predator, The Forgotten, War Of The Worlds, (please insert those I might have "forgotten"
) One thing is for certain, those who actually do the movie will always think it was because of "the well written script" and not wonder why the "pro-alien well written script" was not "Taken". I also think that there are good forces in our world, why would all forces be bad right? and they also get their swing at the bat sometimes. Again, K-PAX was excellent. It protrayed our visitors as intelligent warm hearted and the "visitor" shamed all the stupid things us humans do.

"The Forgotten" showed the NSA as helpless victims who are only trying to save us all from a superior evil. Now, we can all believe what we choose to, I think you know my position by now.

Love and peace to all of ya' and thank you for sharing your views in my thread. Gotta go home from work now, see you all later.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yes, I quite liked it. I appreciated how the story was open to interpretation of the facts presented. It represents the divide between skeptics and believers. A believer could say that he was definitely an alien. While a skeptic would maintain he was mentally ill. Look at some of the facts presented:

1. His mathematics and pinpointing of his home planet
2. His talk with the dog
3. The disappearance of the paitent he chose
4. His hypnotic regression

All four can be dismissed like this: whiz kid with a telescope, lucky guess, timely discharge, false memories. The more astute and open-minded of us would believe. In the same way of the space scientists were in a state of shock. When the doctor says to them "he could have learnt it from someone else" one of the scientists says to him "I can't deny what I just saw in there"

About your respectfully disagreement. I respect anyone who respecfullly disagrees. You I just always respect

I respect you too

I agree that the movies have been far apart in the past, but is it just me or are they cranking up the volume? "Taken" on TV, Aliens vs. Predator, The Forgotten, War Of The Worlds, (please insert those I might have "forgotten"
)

Well, all of these are years apart. Further, they are actually more exciting, than say close encounters or ET. In the same way movies with violence or battles are more exciting. A sad fact of human nature is that we enjoy conflict. We find "nice" "love" "peace" boring and we find "bad" "fear" and "war" exciting. So filmmakers are only exploiting this. No matter which movie you see, there will always be conflict, because that is what drives a story. If there is none at all, you will be bored to death watching it.

Compare: "and they lived happily ever after" to "and they lived happily ever after, then they chopped each others heads off, and pissed on each other graves" the latter is outrageous, but it is the one that excites, shocks and provokes strong and sudden emotions. Now days, because our audiences have become dumber and lazier, those deep, thought-provoking , multiple character driven internal conflict stories, have been replaced with explosions, blood, gore, sex, battles and computer effects.

Cinema has been reduced to nothing but a titilation. It was once something much more beautiful, artistic and meaningful. There are still the occasional gems though.

[edit on 13-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
A faggy looking alien with a moustage, leather outfit and chains, singing YMCA....that would scare the hell outa me!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

A faggy looking alien with a moustage, leather outfit and chains, singing YMCA....that would scare the hell outa me!

now THAT's the best evidence for my postulate so far!!!!

...can you believe there are actually people in this thread who can't see how we are subjected to a program????

ok, ups...just did my pants...gotta run...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Yes, I quite liked it. I appreciated how the story was open to interpretation of the facts presented. It represents the divide between skeptics and believers. A believer could say that he was definitely an alien. While a skeptic would maintain he was mentally ill. Look at some of the facts presented:

1. His mathematics and pinpointing of his home planet
2. His talk with the dog
3. The disappearance of the paitent he chose
4. His hypnotic regression
[edit on 13-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

Interesting, I would offer another line of facts from the movie that might not leave the same room for interpretation...

1. The visitor has left, Robert does not look the same, everyone says so, the visitor has left.
2. Betty has also left, her body is missing.
3. Roberts body is found under the bed, Robert has not left.

Did the visitor use Roberts body during his visit?
Did the visitor leave Roberts body behind when he went back to K-PAX?
Did he take Betty with him?

What do you think? It's elementary my dear Watson

I did spend a lot of time wondering about this ending before the above hit me...

Great movie, pro-alien, no violence, best movie of 2003 if you ask me, and I know a few who feels the same way. When "the gang" goes on their "program the public to fear them and love us" movie spectacle, they always appeal to the primitive side of humans, violence, fear etc. discusting!

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
"I know when the authorities will go public!

When you are, they'll go public! They'll announce the missile defence system, so we can run to them for protection, like we do now for protectioin against CIA Laden."

============

Yeah, and guess what folks, War of the Worlds is coming to a silver Screen near you Next summer. Like the original poster said above, it's all scare tactics. I urge you not to believe everything you hear or see. Use discernment and judgement. And above all do not give you Free Will away do not give up your Sovereignty.

BlueThunder

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

TextYeah, and guess what folks, War of the Worlds is coming to a silver Screen near you Next summer. Like the original poster said above, it's all scare tactics. I urge you not to believe everything you hear or see. Use discernment and judgement. And above all do not give you Free Will away do not give up your Sovereignty.

Is there a remake in the workings of "War of the Worlds"?
Geez, that is really creepy. I heard that the original radio show was a test to see what would happen if people were to be suddenly aware of a Alien threat.

And I just can�t forget the old Ronnie Reagan speech about "an alien threat which would unite humanity (NWO)" (that was paraphrase).

I agrre with above poster, try to keep calm whatever trick is played out. Whatever happens there is no reason to go berserk on your neighbour

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
We've seen these flaps before, some even leading to tv documentaries airing on network tv, then nada...like they quickly decide to halt it. Seems like we're in another flap. So far, it isn't blowing up my knickers...

And above all do not give you Free Will away do not give up your Sovereignty.

Too late, this was confirmed in the recent US presidential election...*sigh*. All isn't completely lost, but in the next election a non-republican (not necessarily democrat) candidate would have to win by more than 5% to defeat the Diebold manipulation process now in place. If we end up with president Cheney in 2008, even the detractors would then have to admit to a conspiracy,

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Gazrok

Hello, I'm not sure what you are talking about in those two first lines?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join