It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Documentary 'The Masters of Terror'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Alex Jones Documentary 'The Masters of Terror' available to download from the following site....

control-alt-delete.ca...
control-alt-delete.ca...

"The Masters of Terror

Blows Sept 11th Wide Open with the Latest Revelations!!!

In two hours, Alex Jones reveals the Globalists' master plan for world domination. In this powerful expose, Jones explains why the elite are using manufactured terrorism to drive the populations into accepting tyranny. The Masters of Terror details the execution of the September 11th attacks and the ensuing whitewash, the cashless society control-grid, implanted microchips, mind-control, militarization of police, concentration camps, foreign troops massing on US soil, the USA Patriot Act, and Homeland Security taking over the states."

There are also some other videos available for download including some of Alex's older documentaries. Although theres another thread about those videos they have become unavailable from the original source. These are.....

Alex Jones - 911 The Road To Tyranny
Alex Jones - Police State II The Takeover
Alex Jones - Comprehensive Annual Financial Report

If i find a new location for downloading 'Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove' i'll post a follow-up.

As a side note, Alex Jones promotes the copying and sharing of all his videos and the information contained. So by all means make copies for freinds, family and anybody else who shows interest or simply direct them to the above site. Get word out!!

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Interesting how all of the relevant videos have their download "Function Disabled". Kind of a let down, especially since the 9/11 one would be extremely relevant right now =(

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Interesting how all of the relevant videos have their download "Function Disabled". Kind of a let down, especially since the 9/11 one would be extremely relevant right now =(
Go to the main site, go to tyranny section, go to the forum and register and you can download it. He did that to save bandwidth since evryone was downloading it.

Or you can just go to kazaa and grab a copy.

There are other sites that host that film too...you just have to "search" for it....

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Are you talking about disabled right click?

It's easy enough to get around....

Besides.... is it really that much to ask that people who want videos from me actually go to my site to get them rather than just click some link from anywhere on the net?

I go out of my way, sometimes taking months to find a particular video, and people still bitch about it.

Go figure!

Well... them

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by Ctrl]

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I was referring to the disabled right click. I'm sorry if my post came off as inflammatory, you are absolutely right: you are going out of your way, and you don't deserve such remarks made out of ignorance. Sometimes having a "conspiracy mindset" means applying it inappropriately to things- I apologize. Thank you for the videos.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
prisonplanet.com video section, u can get most of alex's doc's plus updated commentary clips, www.sacredcow.com even more kick ass clips, including a few of jones talking to joe rogan from Fear Factor, one classic phone call where alex informs rogan about the reality of homeland security

top topics

join